Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pimpb0nes, I go by Christianity, which means I'm cool with everybody cuz Jesus said u can't kill em, not even in ur heart or mind. But I refuse to give ppl license to lie. Especially on a message board. Now that I'm :flabbynsick: I understand the game. You can't run around hitting liars from a moral angle. U have to expose their bs
and contradictory nature thru an objective argument, which is what :upsetfavre:'s always shout about in one form or fashion when we talk about OUR struggles.:comeon:

I believe Black ppl have a God-given position in the world as moral leaders simply by way of civilization and monotheism being founded by us, our moral decay is just a byproduct of struggles for upward mobility in a demonic CAC usurious Murican economic system. But the only way to play chess with the morally deficient is to defeat their position from a secular point of view, to reveal their absurdity thru the glaring absurdity of their secular argument for:upsetfavre: moral ldrship in the world. If u start going all :krs: on em, that immediately diminishes ur argument and u end up preaching to the choir instead. Basically, some things need to be said at the nikka Meeting that should NEVER be said at the Everybody Else Meeting. This site should be considered an Everybody Else Meeting.:yeshrug:

Otherwise u get Hebrew Allah Triple Darkness and the worse, seemingly earnest ones who throw up a stolen selfie of a Black man and start in with that "You know what I hate about c00ns/bedwenches the most this week?" subversion. I try to drop hints here n there but judging from the anti Black rhetoric getting dapped up on here the past yr or so I don't think brehs pick em up.:leostare::skip:
1. i go by christianity:
that's great. i don't. it's too much foolery that goes on with religion to distract people from what's really goin on.

2. which means I'm cool with everybody cuz Jesus said u can't kill em:
actually it's the godfather moses who said that. what i look like listening to a jew tell me how to handle these so called jews :childplease:

3. I refuse to give ppl license to lie:
people lie. that's what ppl do. it's normal. when i do i do it in the name of business :myman:.
when your pastors do it it's called religion. but i also understand some people really believe the BS. the real real puppet masters know it's all BS.

4. Now that I'm :flabbynsick: I understand the game. You can't run around hitting liars from a moral angle. U have to expose their bs
Sorry to hear it took you that long :russ::mjlol:

5. contradictory nature thru an objective argument, which is what :upsetfavre:'s always shout about in one form or fashion when we talk about OUR struggles.:comeon:
they do the same shyt on this board and it works.

6. I believe Black ppl have a God-given position in the world as moral leaders
now this is just totally wrong and is the real reason why i decided to respond to your whole post.
you "believe" "black ppl" have a "God-given position in the world" as "moral leaders".... :whew:

:camby:
see these cacs have exactly the same way of thinking. they got a hold of the bible and decided to call themselves the "jewish ppl who are the god chosen people" and decide to wipe people off the face of the earth based on this idea of being the "god's chosen people". these zionists so called jewish people don't even believe in god.
the cacs who speak against these devils have the same superiority complex as anyone who thinks they are god chosen people.
people are just people. no such thing as god chosen people.

i put my people before the religious crap. i aint finna fight for middle eastern euro doctrine with arabs and caucasians. i had a nice run with christianity and catholicism but right now am on this black shyt. this pan african shyt:birdman:.
it's ok for some of you black folk to all this religion shyt. i won't. there is some good universal moral shyt in the bible. i was brought on that shyt. but right now i'm on some other shyt.

the white folks in charge aren't moral white folks. the illuminati are a hidden entity and the moral white folk are a cover for them. so in my opinion black folk need need black folk who look ou for black folk causes and the religious black folk should be a cover for real real niccas:myman:.
zionists and white supremacists will mop the floor with the military then send moral white folk to do the clean up :obama:
the pope is controlled by the zionists. he doesn't talk against any of this foolery going on in the world today. they probably have them on tape fuccin each other and will leak any of that chit if they run their mouf.

Last edited:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
:ufdup:If there isn't a God and it's dog eat dog then stop complaining like a sissy talking bout brotherhood and let them CACz :cook::eat: They fought the hardest and thru ur blind Godless version of natural selection they got the power. In those evolutionary terms Black ppl are just not equipped to lead, using all available modern scientific data. U should just be worried about getting yours and nothing else. Nobody should be ashamed of their actions in a game for survival so it's retarded to sit there pointing at the monitor like :ooh: when something bad happens to Black ppl. It's all a chess game and they're clearly letting u know that State-sponsored white guilt is not on the menu anymore.:heh:

Blacks are 12% of the population here, we have no electoral power and we don't have a snowball's chance in hell in America. We would need to move to Africa en masse and then at least we'll be back to the motherland fighting a :sadcam:hopelessly lopsided civil war just before CACz send us tainted medicine/destroy us with nonradioactive WMDs then continue plundering land for resources. Log off and strap up arms, you only live once.:mjpls:

:mjlol:Lmao there's no hope left. It's time for God to wind this whole thing up. Americans are some of the most :smugdraper:delusional self centered ppl in the history of mankind. The weirdest thing is how underachieving middle class ppl are scared to death:hamster: of authority figures in their life, but don't believe in God. And the other side of the law is filled with all kinds of :demonic::steviej:vicious individuals who believe and try to repent. Soon as fools get on that, We On Go Mode:demonic: ish, they get locked up and it's back to square one crying on the phone.:snoop:

Fools be sheltered as hell. When u see pure evil live and direct it's unmistakable. :huhldup:And when u do pure evil u know it in ur heart:demonic:, that arguing over the ethereal is white boy stuff cuz they can afford to act like everything that came before them is absurd. They can laugh off the middle east and Africa because it's not their culture, it's not their belief in God.:usure: Even the Romans:heh: and Greeks:scusthov: stole their :sitdown:paganism from :myman:Egypt, who stole it from :mjpls:Nimrod. Why do u think u see all this wiccan and Celtic stuff, and Stonehenge all the time, cuz that's all those fools have.:skip:

The problems in the world are because ppl do things that more or less all religious txts tell them not to do and then succeed for a minute in their little sphere so it looks like a good example for the plebeians. Then the State can arrest them/defame them. :what:I don't even know what atheist Coli militants are advocating. Blacks ctrl NO resources and NO banking. Ur gonna have to employ codified morality to get ahead unless ur gonna be some kinda Chris Dorner militant desperado.

I don't talk on the street like :ohlawd:. I keep it real and just tell fools to take a step back. Some idiot had beat this chick we all know and broke her nose and everything. He does 3 months, gets out, gets stabbed in the club and loses a kidney.:damn: Another fool was doing his thing:win:, cut my dog off and would give other dudes racks in front of him and only give my dog a few bux. Them same fools he was droppin racks on n popping bottles with snitched on him and got him 20.:shaq2: Now he wanna try n holla at us when another homie on the phone with us from the pen when he ain't want NO guidance or association before.:dahell: Another fool was running around robbing. He went to Atl with that program, that we told him to stop doing because he ain't have juice like that, and got shot in the face and killed on a thing.:ufdup:

You can walk with God or be a wolf. But u can't be a wolf then beg for mercy when the pressure turn up, it doesn't work like that. You have to have ur :demonic::birdman:gorilla suit on backwards all the time.

The problem out here ain't too much morality, it's too little morality and too little self awareness. Then u got cats acting all:krs::ohlawd::steviej: with the Word and trying to wield it over ppl instead of using it to help them.

It's cool for these others to act like there's nothing out here making lights shine and things go, because they're just trying to muster up :sadcam:courage to ask for a vacation from their :skip:boss. It's fools out here with guns that's trying to go full retard on y'all Frat brother web design majoring :leon:'s, especially cuz u fools keep trying to be down and be at the WRONG clubs and social spots just cuz u see Black folk.:stopitslime:

If you know anything about the Zi0nist agenda then u know one of the major points is to eliminate the belief in God from the goyim. It's already well established that these ppl aren't OG Hebrews, there's Black tribes in Africa with tons more genetic Jew markers than CACz.:heh:

So that means this whole thing sprung from us and their success is due to hijacking our belief systems and twisting them in a self serving manner, amazingly, just how the books of our belief systems predicted would happen.:mindblown:

:childplease:I ain't bout to stop believing in Jesus cuz some lying :smugfavre: in a lab coat who just got done inventing crack cocaine for the Black community says so. It's in all the conspiracies to get ppl to NOT believe in God to make em dependent on the :sitdown: State. You'll find the same agenda prophesied in the Bible.:mindblown:

The smart thing would be to make the population ultra religious so u could fleece them and ctrl them do what u want as a part of the aristocracy, like the Roman Catholic Church. Why try to get ppl to follow Satan and make them even harder to ctrl while guaranteeing ur own safety?:upsetfavre:

Dudes be trying to unfold scrolls that's why they can't understand. It's easy to have a :manny: :mjlol:destructive attitude in cities already built. That same attitude will get u killed/sonned to Bolivia in a wasteland where ppl are trying to be constructive and finding anything they can believe in to motivate them to build something.

:yeshrug:I wouldn't care if it was a shrine to Barney the dinosaur that got these fools to stop shooting each other and work together, if I was only concerned with Black mobility.
The atheist agenda in America is a :smugbiden::ld:agenda about the destruction of an ethically responsible society for corporate, then gov't totalitarian ctrl. Wtf are Black ppl, who have a society held together with scotch tape, doing trying to cause even more moral destruction?:rudy:

These fools ain't on a holy war in these streets to fund radical groups so why y'all trying to turn em away from God-given morality? I've yet to see a slangin n bangin :demonic:pop a cap cuz someone blasphemed the Lord or quoted a Bible verse wrong. If anything those type of Izod wearing Bible believing :myman:'s are trying to do something positive out here. I've yet to see a Black soapbox atheist help some kids in the ghetto, pat em on the back then tell em not to believe in God cuz it's stupid.:dahell:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
because i care about correctly transliterating the Name of the Creator of the universe, Yahuah. Yahuah commands to be worshipped by Name, the book of psalms states that those who love His Name will praise Him by it, from the sunrise to the sunset. The commandment states that thou shalt not take HIs Name in vain, the word vain in hebrew is the word 'shua', which means worthlessness, emptiness, void, nothingness. So NOT using the Name Yahuah is a sin, to bring His excellent Name to nothingness, by replacing it with 'the lord' or 'god' or whatever other title men have replaced the Name with. Today 'jews' do not pronounce the Name, replacing it with g-d or 'adoniy' for lord. This is directly breaking the commandment to worship Yahuah by Name, found not only in the Torah, but all throughout the Tanak. We are well aware, by imfallible evidence, that the jews of today are the synagogue of satan and have taught baali as a stumbling block to the entire world.

conversely to answer your question, i do not worship satan, and his name is unimportant in whatever language, so i call him by whatever name i choose to.

You have not proven anything. You got that name from Esau. The Most High's name is found in the tribe of Judah which is pronounced Yahawadah in the ancient hebrew.

Why don't you tell us what how to pronounce Judah according to your hebrew? I dare you to try.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:If there isn't a God and it's dog eat dog then stop complaining like a sissy talking bout brotherhood and let them CACz :cook::eat: They fought the hardest and thru ur blind Godless version of natural selection they got the power. In those evolutionary terms Black ppl are just not equipped to lead, using all available modern scientific data. U should just be worried about getting yours and nothing else. Nobody should be ashamed of their actions in a game for survival so it's retarded to sit there pointing at the monitor like :ooh: when something bad happens to Black ppl. It's all a chess game and they're clearly letting u know that State-sponsored white guilt is not on the menu anymore.:heh:

Blacks are 12% of the population here, we have no electoral power and we don't have a snowball's chance in hell in America. We would need to move to Africa en masse and then at least we'll be back to the motherland fighting a :sadcam:hopelessly lopsided civil war just before CACz send us tainted medicine/destroy us with nonradioactive WMDs then continue plundering land for resources. Log off and strap up arms, you only live once.:mjpls:

:mjlol:Lmao there's no hope left. It's time for God to wind this whole thing up. Americans are some of the most :smugdraper:delusional self centered ppl in the history of mankind. The weirdest thing is how underachieving middle class ppl are scared to death:hamster: of authority figures in their life, but don't believe in God. And the other side of the law is filled with all kinds of :demonic::steviej:vicious individuals who believe and try to repent. Soon as fools get on that, We On Go Mode:demonic: ish, they get locked up and it's back to square one crying on the phone.:snoop:

Fools be sheltered as hell. When u see pure evil live and direct it's unmistakable. :huhldup:And when u do pure evil u know it in ur heart:demonic:, that arguing over the ethereal is white boy stuff cuz they can afford to act like everything that came before them is absurd. They can laugh off the middle east and Africa because it's not their culture, it's not their belief in God.:usure: Even the Romans:heh: and Greeks:scusthov: stole their :sitdown:paganism from :myman:Egypt, who stole it from :mjpls:Nimrod. Why do u think u see all this wiccan and Celtic stuff, and Stonehenge all the time, cuz that's all those fools have.:skip:

The problems in the world are because ppl do things that more or less all religious txts tell them not to do and then succeed for a minute in their little sphere so it looks like a good example for the plebeians. Then the State can arrest them/defame them. :what:I don't even know what atheist Coli militants are advocating. Blacks ctrl NO resources and NO banking. Ur gonna have to employ codified morality to get ahead unless ur gonna be some kinda Chris Dorner militant desperado.

I don't talk on the street like :ohlawd:. I keep it real and just tell fools to take a step back. Some idiot had beat this chick we all know and broke her nose and everything. He does 3 months, gets out, gets stabbed in the club and loses a kidney.:damn: Another fool was doing his thing:win:, cut my dog off and would give other dudes racks in front of him and only give my dog a few bux. Them same fools he was droppin racks on n popping bottles with snitched on him and got him 20.:shaq2: Now he wanna try n holla at us when another homie on the phone with us from the pen when he ain't want NO guidance or association before.:dahell: Another fool was running around robbing. He went to Atl with that program, that we told him to stop doing because he ain't have juice like that, and got shot in the face and killed on a thing.:ufdup:

You can walk with God or be a wolf. But u can't be a wolf then beg for mercy when the pressure turn up, it doesn't work like that. You have to have ur :demonic::birdman:gorilla suit on backwards all the time.

The problem out here ain't too much morality, it's too little morality and too little self awareness. Then u got cats acting all:krs::ohlawd::steviej: with the Word and trying to wield it over ppl instead of using it to help them.

It's cool for these others to act like there's nothing out here making lights shine and things go, because they're just trying to muster up :sadcam:courage to ask for a vacation from their :skip:boss. It's fools out here with guns that's trying to go full retard on y'all Frat brother web design majoring :leon:'s, especially cuz u fools keep trying to be down and be at the WRONG clubs and social spots just cuz u see Black folk.:stopitslime:

If you know anything about the Zi0nist agenda then u know one of the major points is to eliminate the belief in God from the goyim. It's already well established that these ppl aren't OG Hebrews, there's Black tribes in Africa with tons more genetic Jew markers than CACz.:heh:

So that means this whole thing sprung from us and their success is due to hijacking our belief systems and twisting them in a self serving manner, amazingly, just how the books of our belief systems predicted would happen.:mindblown:

:childplease:I ain't bout to stop believing in Jesus cuz some lying :smugfavre: in a lab coat who just got done inventing crack cocaine for the Black community says so. It's in all the conspiracies to get ppl to NOT believe in God to make em dependent on the :sitdown: State. You'll find the same agenda prophesied in the Bible.:mindblown:

The smart thing would be to make the population ultra religious so u could fleece them and ctrl them do what u want as a part of the aristocracy, like the Roman Catholic Church. Why try to get ppl to follow Satan and make them even harder to ctrl while guaranteeing ur own safety?:upsetfavre:

Dudes be trying to unfold scrolls that's why they can't understand. It's easy to have a :manny: :mjlol:destructive attitude in cities already built. That same attitude will get u killed/sonned to Bolivia in a wasteland where ppl are trying to be constructive and finding anything they can believe in to motivate them to build something.

:yeshrug:I wouldn't care if it was a shrine to Barney the dinosaur that got these fools to stop shooting each other and work together, if I was only concerned with Black mobility.
The atheist agenda in America is a :smugbiden::ld:agenda about the destruction of an ethically responsible society for corporate, then gov't totalitarian ctrl. Wtf are Black ppl, who have a society held together with scotch tape, doing trying to cause even more moral destruction?:rudy:

These fools ain't on a holy war in these streets to fund radical groups so why y'all trying to turn em away from God-given morality? I've yet to see a slangin n bangin :demonic:pop a cap cuz someone blasphemed the Lord or quoted a Bible verse wrong. If anything those type of Izod wearing Bible believing :myman:'s are trying to do something positive out here. I've yet to see a Black soapbox atheist help some kids in the ghetto, pat em on the back then tell em not to believe in God cuz it's stupid.:dahell:
^ nihilism 101 fellas

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just curious I have never actually asked anyone that before and was wondering peoples experiences.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Yeah, after my mother was shot dead in front of me at the age of 13

That's why I know :manny:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
joseph-smith-south-park.jpg

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the people that have answered can you explain your experiences in more detail?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Only while hallucinating or dreaming did it say anything back. I met the devil on a mushroom trip. I spoke with god dozens of times while experimenting with LD/OBE. The most notable experience was it showing me how the universe started.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
For the people that have answered can you explain your experiences in more detail?

After it happened I went into isolation. Then one day I took the bus to a city with a low population. I was walking around at around 2 a.m. drowned in depression. His voice came booming from the skies and told me to keep going forward, because he aligns everyone's life as it should be :manny:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Watchmen Report: She That Bare You Shall be Ashamed

ADM-B-1.jpg

UK support for China-backed Asia bank prompts US concern
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-31864877

There is a reason the pound is still the currency in the UK. Babylon has been pimped out like the whore she is, only to be thrown in a back alley dumpster and set on fire.

oOXDJDU.jpg

Jeremiah 50
12 Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.
13 Because of the wrath of the Lord it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plagues.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
‘Freedom in jeopardy’: Nationwide protests in Canada as thousands denounce new anti-terror law
http://rt.com/news/240821-canada-protest-terrorism-bill/

France to keep 10,000 troops on streets as terror threat remains high
http://rt.com/news/239709-france-keep-troops-terrorism/

Habakkuk 2
6 Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!
7 Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them?
8 Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.

Even though the elites agitate and fund terrorist movements...it will back fire. Ultimately, they want martial law especially in North America and Europe as the world heads into WW3.

Job 20
22 In the fulness of his sufficiency he shall be in straits

The legislation is nothing more than a stepping stone toward their NWO goals which they will have trouble completing because the Most High is going to corner them into a tough position which will eventually lead to the Beast turning on Babylon and shooting nuclear missiles on the land. We have already seen the EU saying they want their own army...now the UK is trying to partner up with China. The US is being treated like a bottom bytch that was down for her pimp and made them both rich, but now that she is not as desirable as she once was, he is looking at Miss MeLuvULongTime as the next best thing. Remember in this relationship the pimp still has the advantage.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Bernie Madoff said:

LOL. Book of Mormon is a fraud pieced together from the King James Bible, The Qu'ran, The First Book of Napoleon (by Modeste Grau, 1809), and The Late War between the United States and Great Britain (by Gilbert J. Hunt, 1816).​

Last edited:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Brehs do realize that u can't apply Revelation to now if those CACz in Israel aren't descended from Israelites, right? It's kind of impossible to watch out for Gentiles treading Jerusalem for 42 months if ur argument is that the fools occupying Jerusalem since 1967 are secretly Gentiles.:mindblown:

Not to mention all of the law and prophets led to John The Baptist, something Jesus said himself.:wtf:

Not to mention the ridiculous logic of God making Green M&M's then letting them mix with all the other M&Ms then coming back at the "end" only to save fully Green M&Ms that aren't even fully Green anymore.:aicmon:

I mean, brehs do realize that Jesus was killed fundamentally because his reinterpretation of the law opened the Kingdom of Heaven to everyone n the Black Jews erroneously thought they were saving a nation, which is why they lost their nation by AD 70, right?:rudy:

And that it's super dee duper disingenuous to assume the Romans at the time were all Black (:comeon:) and CACz covered up the evidence while leaving Black Egyptian evidence more or less intact, right?:what:

And that the "Ethiopian Wars" were probably internecine conflicts amongst Black Jews that killed the aristocracy and forced the survivors to migrate and adapt and assimilate into other nations, right?:sadcam:

That the Black Jews who tried to continue their religion in secret or tried to take over African nations were sold into Ayrab n CAC slavery and reassimilated back into those dominant cultures, therefore making racial mixing and "impurity" unavoidable, as if it were avoidable before, right?:patrice:

:snoop:Brehs, Hitler runned his mouth all day about blonde haired blue eyed Aryans:smugfavre: and this fool had damn near an olive complexion with jet black hair:smugdraper:. If anything, shouldn't Hebrew Israelites be recruiting exclusively from Africa to avoid impurities? That way they don't have to do a Sesame Street Pretendland version of a genetic background check at the doors to their trap house Temples.:dahell:

:wtb:Yeah, it's an old movie called Factionalism, brought to you by the writers of the smash hit Cointelpro and the producers of the feel good comedy of the summer, Blood On The Altar.:stopitslime:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Brehs do realize that u can't apply Revelation to now if those CACz in Israel aren't descended from Israelites, right? It's kind of impossible to watch out for Gentiles treading Jerusalem for 42 months if ur argument is that the fools occupying Jerusalem since 1967 are secretly Gentiles.:mindblown:

Not to mention all of the law and prophets led to John The Baptist, something Jesus said himself.:wtf:

Not to mention the ridiculous logic of God making Green M&M's then letting them mix with all the other M&Ms then coming back at the "end" only to save fully Green M&Ms that aren't even fully Green anymore.:aicmon:

I mean, brehs do realize that Jesus was killed fundamentally because his reinterpretation of the law opened the Kingdom of Heaven to everyone n the Black Jews erroneously thought they were saving a nation, which is why they lost their nation by AD 70, right?:rudy:

And that it's super dee duper disingenuous to assume the Romans at the time were all Black (:comeon:) and CACz covered up the evidence while leaving Black Egyptian evidence more or less intact, right?:what:

And that the "Ethiopian Wars" were probably internecine conflicts amongst Black Jews that killed the aristocracy and forced the survivors to migrate and adapt and assimilate into other nations, right?:sadcam:

That the Black Jews who tried to continue their religion in secret or tried to take over African nations were sold into Ayrab n CAC slavery and reassimilated back into those dominant cultures, therefore making racial mixing and "impurity" unavoidable, as if it were avoidable before, right?:patrice:

:snoop:Brehs, Hitler runned his mouth all day about blonde haired blue eyed Aryans:smugfavre: and this fool had damn near an olive complexion with jet black hair:smugdraper:. If anything, shouldn't Hebrew Israelites be recruiting exclusively from Africa to avoid impurities? That way they don't have to do a Sesame Street Pretendland version of a genetic background check at the doors to their trap house Temples.:dahell:

:wtb:Yeah, it's an old movie called Factionalism, brought to you by the writers of the smash hit Cointelpro and the producers of the feel good comedy of the summer, Blood On The Altar.:stopitslime:
what? The Messiah stated the laws and the prophets are unto Yahuchanon, then the kingdom of heaven is upon you. that means that He brings with Him the Kingdom of Heaven, not that you stop doing the law and listening to the prophets. Christian doctrine takes away from the word, like the pharisees added to it.