Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:The attack is the whole reason ppl are turning to the Bible. Had they just let Jesus ride in the media a lotta ppl wouldn't have woken up.

It's one thing to say the Bible is fairy tales, but to say that while pursuing a bizarre middle eastern policy that mirrors the Bible, encouraging homages to demonic entities referenced in said Bible, AND be ridiculing Christians based on the perceived implausibility of the Old Testament- the most holy text of an apartheid state who's domestic and foreign policy is directed by this "fairy tale" yet its ppl never get ridiculed, paradoxically:skip:- thru a media ctrled by Zi0nist and US intelligence entities would make Terri Schiavo wake up.

That's why every time ppl would eliminate the Bible from the current totalitarian agenda they would get confused at a certain point. But with all this antichrist and Biblically demonic content out in just the past 5 yrs it should be obvious to anyone with a brain stem where this is headed.:skip:

:lolbron:The greatest comedy is seeing virulently atheist p0asters vehemently defend Israel from a secular standpoint, then completely ignore all those secular arguments when it comes to the rest of the world. When I was secular I was like Birdman at a press conference about Israel, "What that got ta do with me?":birdman: I thought both sides were crazy as hell, I certainly wasn't jumping into religious convos and online discussions stomping around about my beliefs.:manny:

That's what makes these fools suspect, especially the 'Black' members. U can't walk 5 feet in the Black community talkin sum No God No Jesus mess like they do online.:leostare:
it's really embarrassing witnessing how zionist got white folks, and black folks too, to fight for their causes. it's so inconsistent it doesn't make sense..
they shyt on white folk some atheist jewish shyt. shyt on black folk on white supremacy shyt. and play them amongst their own people. but their shyt is untouched :ahh:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
it's really embarrassing witnessing how zionist got white folks, and black folks too, to fight for their causes. it's so inconsistent it doesn't make sense..
they shyt on white folk some atheist jewish shyt. shyt on black folk on white supremacy shyt. and play them amongst their own people. but their shyt is untouched :ahh:
Lmao@Skokie, Illinois's famous Neo Nazi ldr being a child molesting Jew named Frank Joseph who disappeared and popped up yrs later as a gay "archaeologist". I know them fools be laughing cuz the disinfo is getting sloppier and sloppier and the shills' jobs are more ridiculous every day. nikkaz should just let the truth be the truth and keep it real, miss me with all those secular "legal arguments".

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao@Skokie, Illinois's famous Neo Nazi ldr being a child molesting Jew named Frank Joseph who disappeared and popped up yrs later as a gay "archaeologist". I know them fools be laughing cuz the disinfo is getting sloppier and sloppier and the shills' jobs are more ridiculous every day. nikkaz should just let the truth be the truth and keep it real, miss me with all those secular "legal arguments".
how could you bring that up. i sense a lot of antisemitism in that post :francis:
jews interests come first. the child second. :birdman:

do you hate education? :usure:

they really just don't give a shyt.

i wonder what that zionist catholic infiltrating jew bill maher (he claims catholicism:comeon:) had to say about netanyahu's speech.

they've infiltrated christianity getting it from the inside

you can see all the israel and pro zionist commericials on the christian network.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Tower of The Watchmen: The Beast Shall Hate The Whore (Revelation 17:16)

European Commission chief urges ‘joint EU army,’ Germany backs decision
http://rt.com/news/238797-eu-joint-army-threat/

I thought that NATO was their army :lolbron:

Looks like the Beast is starting to see that the Whore is riding them into a direction it does not want to go to. Just another sign that the Beast will eventually turn on the Whore and burn her with fire...He who has an ear to hear, let him hear.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
how could you bring that up. i sense a lot of antisemitism in that post :francis:
jews interests come first. the child second. :birdman:

do you hate education? :usure:

they really just don't give a shyt.

i wonder what that zionist catholic infiltrating jew bill maher (he claims catholicism:comeon:) had to say about netanyahu's speech.

they've infiltrated christianity getting it from the inside

you can see all the israel and pro zionist commericials on the christian network.

Pimpb0nes, I go by Christianity, which means I'm cool with everybody cuz Jesus said u can't kill em, not even in ur heart or mind. But I refuse to give ppl license to lie. Especially on a message board. Now that I'm :flabbynsick: I understand the game. You can't run around hitting liars from a moral angle. U have to expose their bs
and contradictory nature thru an objective argument, which is what :upsetfavre:'s always shout about in one form or fashion when we talk about OUR struggles.:comeon:

I believe Black ppl have a God-given position in the world as moral leaders simply by way of civilization and monotheism being founded by us, our moral decay is just a byproduct of struggles for upward mobility in a demonic CAC usurious Murican economic system. But the only way to play chess with the morally deficient is to defeat their position from a secular point of view, to reveal their absurdity thru the glaring absurdity of their secular argument for:upsetfavre: moral ldrship in the world. If u start going all :krs: on em, that immediately diminishes ur argument and u end up preaching to the choir instead. Basically, some things need to be said at the nikka Meeting that should NEVER be said at the Everybody Else Meeting. This site should be considered an Everybody Else Meeting.:yeshrug:

Otherwise u get Hebrew Allah Triple Darkness and the worse, seemingly earnest ones who throw up a stolen selfie of a Black man and start in with that "You know what I hate about c00ns/bedwenches the most this week?" subversion. I try to drop hints here n there but judging from the anti Black rhetoric getting dapped up on here the past yr or so I don't think brehs pick em up.:leostare::skip:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Why would anyone feel the need to use a plethora of curses in a thread about the bible? The 'moral authority' doesn come from what race you are, it strictly comes from YAHUAH ha ALAHEIM. What in the word is going on itt? How does a bible study thread spark a race riot? Do people really see themselves as a moral authority? Christianity is paganism, Hebrew Israelites are Nazism. How much more confused can anyone be?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
It tell you that neither camp is correct. if you are a Christian, do you keep the law? no? then that's satanic. if you are a Hebrew Israelite, do you hate edomites? yes? then that's satanic. The WORD of Alaheim expresses truth from both camps, but man does satan know how to turn your own pride against the word of Yahuah. Welcome to Babylon.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
It tell you that neither camp is correct. if you are a Christian, do you keep the law? no? then that's satanic. if you are a Hebrew Israelite, do you hate edomites? yes? then that's satanic. The WORD of Alaheim expresses truth from both camps, but man does satan know how to turn your own pride against the word of Yahuah. Welcome to Babylon.
:skip:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Why would anyone feel the need to use a plethora of curses in a thread about the bible? The 'moral authority' doesn come from what race you are, it strictly comes from YAHUAH ha ALAHEIM. What in the word is going on itt? How does a bible study thread spark a race riot? Do people really see themselves as a moral authority? Christianity is paganism, Hebrew Israelites are Nazism. How much more confused can anyone be?

:heh: You are the one that is confused. The Bible is full of blessings and curses on people. The Bible is and has always been a racist book. The Most High says that the other nations are less than nothin. Its a pro-Israelite book and that is a good thing. You are the one that cannot eat the whole roll because it was not given to you to do so.

You are the one that cannot explain why Yahawashi says that he will give to them that overcome power over the nations with a rod iron. You are the one that cannot explain why the kingdom has 12 gates for the 12 tribes of Israel and no other nation.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

So you are saying that the Most High is satanic? :ufdup:

Malachi 1
1 The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi.
2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,
3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.

The Most High hates Edomites forever. You are not getting around this. This is why you cannot be taken seriously. You love Esau.

If you want to join Esau in his destruction feel free to do so.

Isaiah 13
15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
@Chez Lopez If you keep calling G-d Yahuah, then why are you not calling Satan Abaddon?
because i care about correctly transliterating the Name of the Creator of the universe, Yahuah. Yahuah commands to be worshipped by Name, the book of psalms states that those who love His Name will praise Him by it, from the sunrise to the sunset. The commandment states that thou shalt not take HIs Name in vain, the word vain in hebrew is the word 'shua', which means worthlessness, emptiness, void, nothingness. So NOT using the Name Yahuah is a sin, to bring His excellent Name to nothingness, by replacing it with 'the lord' or 'god' or whatever other title men have replaced the Name with. Today 'jews' do not pronounce the Name, replacing it with g-d or 'adoniy' for lord. This is directly breaking the commandment to worship Yahuah by Name, found not only in the Torah, but all throughout the Tanak. We are well aware, by imfallible evidence, that the jews of today are the synagogue of satan and have taught baali as a stumbling block to the entire world.

conversely to answer your question, i do not worship satan, and his name is unimportant in whatever language, so i call him by whatever name i choose to.