Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Hosea Chater 1
1 The word of theLordthat came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
2 The beginning of the word of theLordby Hosea. And theLordsaid to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from theLord.
3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.
4 And theLordsaid unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.
5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel, in the valley of Jezreel.
6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel (nothern kingom) ; but I will utterly take them away.
7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah (southern kingdom), and will save them by theLordtheir God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.
8 Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.
9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Now I hope you finally realize that the gentiles were the Israelites that GOD told "you are no loner my people". Now the gentiles aka 10 tribes scattered are starting to wake up and realize they are actually ISRAELITES not Americans, Frenchmen, Spaniards, etc.. They were called by other names due to the country they lived in (not his people), but now they are calling themselves Israelites after their awakening. Its all throughout the bible. The the reason why the ministry had to be spreaded and Jesus, the disciples, Paul, and the others went across the world to let these people know who they really are.

Jesus didn't even want to help a lady that acknowledge him as Christ because SHE WASNT FROM THE LORD SHEEP (10 TRIBES) OF ISREAEL. HE TOLD HER "I AM BUT SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL". He reffered to that lady as a DOG. So if he really was about letting "white people" into the kindgom why he called that gentile a DOG when she called him LORD?

Exactly. The entire northern kingdom at the time was considered Gentiles...meaning they became like the other nations because the Most High rejected them. The southern kingdom was not going off my not dealing with them at the time because the Most High told them they were not his people...at least at the time.

Hosea 4
17 Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

I'm sure that these rejects do not even know that Ephraim is similitude for the entire 10 northern tribes.

And on the women that was called a dog...you are correct, she was of another nation. I have actually seen idiots breakdown that she was an Israelite when it clearly states in one recount that she was a "woman of Canaan" and the other recount that she was "woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation". Canaanite and Phoenician are interchangeable names. And to really drill the point, Mark said by nation...meaning by progenitor...which means her line went all the way back to Canaan.

Here is a cut on people that say that Simon the Canaanite, one of the apostles was not an Israelite. Here is the blue letter breakdown of Simon the Canaanite and what his name actually meant.

Outline of Biblical Usage
  1. Canaanite = "zealous"
    1. the surname of apostle Simon, otherwise known as "Simon Zelotes"
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2581&t=KJV

Here is the root word in his surname, Canaanite. This is in the hebrew, qana.

Outline of Biblical Usage
  1. to envy, be jealous, be envious, be zealous
    1. (Piel)
      1. to be jealous of
      2. to be envious of
      3. to be zealous for
      4. to excite to jealous anger
    2. (Hiphil) to provoke to jealous anger, cause jealousy
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H7065&t=KJV

That is why he is referred to as Simon Zelotes because that was the real meaning of his surname, Canaanite.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Hosea Chater 1
1 The word of theLordthat came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
2 The beginning of the word of theLordby Hosea. And theLordsaid to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from theLord.
3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.
4 And theLordsaid unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.
5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel, in the valley of Jezreel.
6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel (nothern kingom) ; but I will utterly take them away.
7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah (southern kingdom), and will save them by theLordtheir God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.
8 Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.
9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Now I hope you finally realize that the gentiles were the Israelites that GOD told "you are no loner my people". Now the gentiles aka 10 tribes scattered are starting to wake up and realize they are actually ISRAELITES not Americans, Frenchmen, Spaniards, etc.. They were called by other names due to the country they lived in (not his people), but now they are calling themselves Israelites after their awakening. Its all throughout the bible. The the reason why the ministry had to be spreaded and Jesus, the disciples, Paul, and the others went across the world to let these people know who they really are.

Jesus didn't even want to help a lady that acknowledge him as Christ because SHE WASNT FROM THE LORD SHEEP (10 TRIBES) OF ISREAEL. HE TOLD HER "I AM BUT SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL". He reffered to that lady as a DOG. So if he really was about letting "white people" into the kindgom why he called that gentile a DOG when she called him LORD?
She was blessed by faith in Jesus.

The whole manner of one turning from being a heathen to becoming an Israelite is thru faith and obedience of the Law. That's why a dividing of sheep and goats based primarily on racial background is absurd. We can pretty much agree Romans were Gentiles. The fact that a centurion could be blessed is one in many instances of Gentiles aka non semitic ppls being blessed and turning to the Hebrew God. If there was an edict against CACz in the conclusion of the New Testament there would be no room for conjecture. Your whole argument is based on the fallacy of how one would become an Israelite in the first place, which the Torah laid out implicit instructions ad nauseum about.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

The whole manner of one turning from being a heathen to becoming an Israelite is thru faith and obedience of the Law. That's why a dividing of sheep and goats based primarily on racial background is absurd. We can pretty much agree Romans were Gentiles. The fact that a centurion could be blessed is one in many instances of Gentiles aka non semitic ppls being blessed and turning to the Hebrew God. If there was an edict against CACz in the conclusion of the New Testament there would be no room for conjecture. Your whole argument is based on the fallacy of how one would become an Israelite in the first place, which the Torah laid out implicit instructions ad nauseum about.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

:heh: Her faith is that she knew her place..that she was a dog. In ancient world, dogs were generally kept outside but occasionally we will let them eat leftovers/crumbs. When we put the other nations in slavery, they will be eating from the crumbs that fall off our table. After all, slaves got to eat too :manny:

Here is a precept about the dogs (the other nations).

Exodus 11
7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the Lord doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

When the kingdom is set up, the other nations will not even be able to speak against any of us or our animals...or they will be chastised with a rod of iron.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Lmao I knew you nikkas were crazy. FOH with this Farrakonvict bs

Revelation 2
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Sounds like you would call The Messiah a Farrakonvict

Matthew 12
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

:sas2:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

He is going off on the Canaanite information. There is no such thing as An Edomite Canaanite. The Canaanites fled into the rest of Africa just like the Israelites did. Esau is still trying to claim another branch of Ham yet again. The Canaanites were the people that traded the Israelites on the West and Central coast of Africa:

Oyo Empire, Ashanti Empire, Dahomey Empire, Benin Empire, Kingdom of Kongo were all Canaanite empires. Do a wiki search if you want to know what tribes comprised those empires. They match up the precepts and delivered the entire captivity in the West and Central Africa to the Esau.

Joel 3
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head

Trye and Sidon is a similitude for the Canaanites since that was their capital in the ancient world. Here another precept that identifies them and matches Joel 3:

Amos 1
9 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

Tyrus again is another way of saying Tyre...still Canaanites.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Are you sure about Ashante being Canaanites? I read in a book and saw online that Ashanti comes from the words Ashan.

Ashante translates as the people of Ashan or Akhan
Ashan was a Levite city of Judah & also descendants of Aaron's son Ashan . There is even videos of Ashanti people admitting they originally came from Jerusalem.

A lot of african Americans via slave trade are Ashante

http://www.hebrewigbo.com/ashanti-of-ghana.html

Last edited:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
If conversion is possible in the Torah thru faithfulness and obedience to the God of the Hebrews then conversion is possible by the same standard of faithfulness and obedience to God thru His Son the Messiah in this age. The purpose is not to become an Israelite. The purpose is to become faithful and obedient to God, not to be like the people who are faithful and obedient to God.:aicmon:

That's the whole purpose of Jesus's admonition of the Jews in the first place. Reinterpretation of the meaning of an Israelite first, then that reinterpretation being applied to him as the Savior and ultimate Salvation. This is why when God gathers the lost sheep, He says He's going to gather others not of the flock along with them in the end. There are no doubly lost sheep of Israel.:childplease: Any conversion of Israelites to Gentiles made them full Gentile. They became a part of a whole with no distinction by God until they turn back to Him, THE SAME WAY SALVATION IS OFFERED TO THE OG GENTILES THRU CONVERSION, AND NOW THRU ACCEPTANCE OF JESUS CHRIST AS ONE'S PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR. You already know this, and your camps know this.:sitdown:

You are not stupid and are literate. You are employing circular logic by way of a complete logical fallacy. Which is probably based on a lie, seeing as how your camps have some guy running around calling himself The Comforter and the Spirit of the Word in the flesh:dahell: and demanding 25% xtra tithes on top of existing tithes.:snoop:

The sin behind the Hebrew Israelite ideology is the same sin behind the wearing of the kippah and the wearing of all that Libyan dictator-meets-ghetto Power Ranger gear. You wish to distinguish yourself as followers of God by your clothing and recitation of Scripture rather than your actions and obedience and forgiveness. That's why I call you Scribes and Pharisees because you are leading yourselves and others into the same ditch the Zealots did. Otherwise Jesus would have led a zealous crusade rather than prophecy the destruction of Jerusalem and his own sacrificial death and disseminating teachings of unconditional love and forgiveness.:beli:

You live by the noun form of Hebrew, which is the Gentile interpretation because you are concerned with matter, things and lands and past deeds. True Hebrew is verb based. It's a series of verbs, and it's dominated by actions in total reverence to God the Creator. Your doctrine, being focused on genetics is problematic two fold:

*It is focused on matter, and that matter is genetic markers.

*Its use of genetic markers as the fulcrum of salvation automatically damns probably 99% of its adherents due to the fact that slavery has imbued them with a number of "Edomite" genetic markers. It's not a very well thought out doctrine, which makes the check of skin color and hair type at the door of the synagogues by Hebrew Israelites absolute absurdly divine comedy. A DNA test at the door would bar both the visitor AND the Hebrew Israelite from the synagogue.:stopitslime:

Now if you want to discuss white people/arabs/asians/latinos being of the nations of Magog that get deceived by Satan and destroyed by fire from God at the end of the millennial reign, then that's another matter entirely. ENTIRELY.:skip::steviej:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Are you sure about Ashante being Canaanites? I read in a book and saw online that Ashanti comes from the words Ashan.

Ashante translates as the people of Ashan or Akhan
Ashan was a Levite city of Judah & also descendants of Aaron's son Ashan . There is even videos of Ashanti people admitting they originally came from Jerusalem.

A lot of african Americans via slave trade are Ashante

http://www.hebrewigbo.com/ashanti-of-ghana.html

The Ashanti Empire was one of the major forest kingdoms that were involved in the slave trade. I had a friend at my old job that is an Ashanti straight from Ghana. He came here for college and has been here ever since. He even admitted that they were slave traders. This was before I got into the Truth. Now that I am in the truth, I did my own research and all the information confirmed that they were a major slave trading empire. In fact, their empire started in 1602 which coincides with the slave trade. 17th century (1600s), they started dealing with the Portuguese and by the 18th century (1700s) they were dealing with the British.

If you are saying that the Ashanti are Israelites than you MUST be willing to say that Israelites traded other Israelites into slavery to Edom. The Most High is not the author of confusion. The prophecy was that the Canaanites would trade the Israelites to Edom. That is what happened. Now, can there be people that are among the Ashanti that were held captive and today they are calling themselves Ashanti that are actually Israelites...yes. That is going to happen in every group. That is the mystery of Revelation 5:9-10.

The Ashanti (or Asante), are the dominant ethnic group of a powerful 19th-century empire and today one of Ghana's leading ethnic groups, with more than two million members concentrated in south-central Ghana.

The political, military, and spiritual foundations of the Ashanti nation date to the first Ashanti king, Osei Tutu. He forged the Ashanti Union by bringing together several subgroups from roughly 1670 to the 1690s. He also built a capital, Kumasi; created the legend of the Golden Stool to legitimize his rule; and began celebrating the Odwira, or yam festival, as a symbol of national unity. From 1698 to 1701, the united Ashanti army defeated the Denkyira people, who had conquered the Ashanti in the early 17th century. Over the course of the 18th century, the Ashanti conquered most of the surrounding peoples, including the Dagomba.

By the early 19th century, Ashanti territory covered nearly all of present-day Ghana, including the coast, where the Ashanti could trade directly with the British. In exchange for guns and other European goods, the Ashanti sold gold and slaves, usually either captured in war or accepted as tribute from conquered peoples. As they prospered, Ashanti culture flourished. They became famous for gold and brass craftsmanship, wood carving, furniture, and brightly colored woven cloth, called kente. Although the Ashanti maintained traditional beliefs, Muslim traders and Christian missionaries won some converts among them to their respective religions.

During the 19th century, the Ashanti fought several wars with the British, who sought to eliminate the slave trade and expand their control in the region. A series of defeats at the hands of the British gradually weakened and reduced the territory of the Ashanti kingdom. After nearly a century of resistance to British power, the Ashanti kingdom was finally declared a Crown Colony in 1902 following the uprising known as the Yaa Asantewa War.

Before long, however, the Ashanti reemerged to contribute to the nationalist movement that would help shape modern Ghana. The exiled Ashanti king was allowed to return to Kumasi in 1924, and the British recognized the Ashanti Confederacy as a political entity in 1935. Today, most Ashanti live in the Ashanti Region of Ghana. They are primarily farmers, growing cocoa for export and yams, plantains, and other produce for local consumption. The Golden Stool, the Ashanti imperial palace, and artifacts at the Museum of National Culture in Kumasi have become enduring symbols of Ghana's illustrious past.
Link: http://www.pbs.org/wonders/Episodes/Epi3/3_wondr1.htm

The Ashanti traded the Denkirya and Dagomba people and other tribes in the Gold Coast region.. That is why the Ashanti (who come from the Akan) are the biggest tribe there. Its no coincidence.

SlaveryOrigins001.jpg

07.jpg

As someone who has been to West Africa 7 times, I can tell you without a doubt that the spirit between tribes are completely different. If you went there and stayed for a few months you will be able to see it too.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@ReturnOfJudah

I did a post earlier in the thread. I plan on doing a video sometime this year to break this down even further. It is very easy for our people just assume that nobody from West Africa are Israelites without discounting the fact that their were some people living in West Africa that spent almost 400 years trading Israelites off the shores. Like I said it will be a small remnant that are among the Ashanti that were descendants of Israelites taken captive by them. It is not without the realm of possibility that they would keep slaves for themselves as well.

I know this very well. I was told by older people about how when the British came to Nigeria and stopped the slave trade in Benin City back in 1897 that there were a lot of people that were not traded, they stayed in the city and took on the names of the local people, some even took on English names. So, you have among the Beni people (Canaanites) of Nigeria Israelites that today have Beni names and customs and they have no idea that they are not Beni people do to that memory being lost over generation.

This same thing happen in the Oyo Empire among the Yoruba who are also Canaanites. They took over much territory that the Yoruba language became the langua francia (common commerce language) among other tribes that they sold into slavery or held captive. So you have people that have Yoruba names, call themselves Yoruba and they have no idea that they are not Yoruba and that their line goes back to Jacob and not Canaan.

That is going to happen worldwide. There are people think they are Japanese or Chinese, but their line goes back to Jacob. Its deeper the than rap breh. The 12 tribes sign is on point for Babylon and the Americas as a whole, but we need to understand that the seed (sperm line) of Israel was scatterd to the 4 corners of the earth.

But when you have concrete evidence of a group that spent hundreds of years trading our people. it is very hard to ignore it. For them to do what they did, they had to have to had an extreme hatred for our people.

Check this out...this an autobiography and first hand account a young man taken into slavery and making it to America.

This is the book they are referencing

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the jews have a study out that there's no attack on christianity in the jewish/zionist controlled media :troll:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala

the jews have a study out that there's no attack on christianity in the jewish/zionist controlled media :troll:

:mjlol:The attack is the whole reason ppl are turning to the Bible. Had they just let Jesus ride in the media a lotta ppl wouldn't have woken up.

It's one thing to say the Bible is fairy tales, but to say that while pursuing a bizarre middle eastern policy that mirrors the Bible, encouraging homages to demonic entities referenced in said Bible, AND be ridiculing Christians based on the perceived implausibility of the Old Testament- the most holy text of an apartheid state who's domestic and foreign policy is directed by this "fairy tale" yet its ppl never get ridiculed, paradoxically:skip:- thru a media ctrled by Zi0nist and US intelligence entities would make Terri Schiavo wake up.

That's why every time ppl would eliminate the Bible from the current totalitarian agenda they would get confused at a certain point. But with all this antichrist and Biblically demonic content out in just the past 5 yrs it should be obvious to anyone with a brain stem where this is headed.:skip:

:lolbron:The greatest comedy is seeing virulently atheist p0asters vehemently defend Israel from a secular standpoint, then completely ignore all those secular arguments when it comes to the rest of the world. When I was secular I was like Birdman at a press conference about Israel, "What that got ta do with me?":birdman: I thought both sides were crazy as hell, I certainly wasn't jumping into religious convos and online discussions stomping around about my beliefs.:manny:

That's what makes these fools suspect, especially the 'Black' members. U can't walk 5 feet in the Black community talkin sum No God No Jesus mess like they do online.:leostare: