Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
On to supernaturalism in the bible.

Did anyone know that Yahusha HaMasciach went to hell when He was killed on the stake? Why would Yahusha go to hell when He died? Because all souls go down first, instead of up. He also went to preach to the disobedient spirits in sheol, who died in the flood. There are no angels made directly after death, one goes to one of two places in the heart of the earth: Abrahams bosom or the place of torment.

The doctrine that as soon as you die you go to heaven is another false doctrine!

1 Peter 3
18 For Maschiach also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to Alaheim, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Matt 12
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth

Abrahams bosom is a place within the earth that all righteous souls rest in, until the day of judgement. We see an example of this in parable.

Luke 16
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented

The pit of hell is VISIBLE to those in Abraham's bosom and vice versa. We see another example of this concept in 1 Shemual, where the prophet Shamual is raised UP from the dead, not brought down from heaven. OF Course Shamual, being a prophet, was not condemned to hell, he was in Abraham's bosom, in the heart of the earth. Saul seeks the witch of endor to raise up Shamual to give him advice on how to defeat the Philistines and she accomplishes this task

1 Shamual 28:
11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel. 12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul. 13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. 14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and Alaheim is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

We also know that both EliYahu and Enoch were translated without seeing death, this means they were translated without seeing death AND hell, or sheol.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@ReturnOfJudah

Good lessons right here.

Cannot stress it enough the importance of the gift of tongues. I actually have taken off in the Hebrew, Greek and Latin a lot over the last month.

Last edited:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Be a part of a sect of Christianity that cherry picks scripture to turn the Great Commission into a
full
Meeting, brehs.

Be forced to bond with ghetto Power Rangers because you missed Solomon describing himself as Black but beautiful and Nazarenes described as black as coal in the same Bible you also pretend to miss cats saying the God of Israel is the God of the Gentiles too and to spread the Gospel to everyone, brehs.

Accuse ppl of being lost for not believing Jesus was a pacifist Black Hitler and assert Torah misinterpretations of prophecy that Jesus was killed for trying to correct, wannabe modern day Zealots, Pharisees, and Sadducees :krs::flabbynsick::steviej: brehs.
full

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Be a part of a sect of Christianity that cherry picks scripture to turn the Great Commission into a
full
Meeting, brehs.

Be forced to bond with ghetto Power Rangers because you missed Solomon describing himself as Black but beautiful and Nazarenes described as black as coal in the same Bible you also pretend to miss cats saying the God of Israel is the God of the Gentiles too and to spread the Gospel to everyone, brehs.

Accuse ppl of being lost for not believing Jesus was a pacifist Black Hitler and assert Torah misinterpretations of prophecy that Jesus was killed for trying to correct, wannabe modern day Zealots, Pharisees, and Sadducees :krs::flabbynsick::steviej: brehs.
full
exactly. This is the reason why many people cannot see the truth in scripture, because black racists change the Message of Yahusha into a white holocaust. Page upon page of ruthless, satanic doctrine, destroyed this post. Yes its true the scriptures are written about a black nation, yes its true that whites perpetuated the racism that excluded blacks from the bible and changed the black Yahusha into the white jesus. Yes even today Hebrew peoples are subjugated and oppressed. BUT WHO CARES. Yahusha came in life to the Yahudim and in death to the world. Get used to being oppressed for righteousness sake, that's why its called righteousness to begin with. There will be MANY whites in the Kingdom, alongside me, as my brothers, but the racist black doctrine of the Hebrew Israelites will be not be there. Its a shame.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
exactly. This is the reason why many people cannot see the truth in scripture, because black racists change the Message of Yahusha into a white holocaust. Page upon page of ruthless, satanic doctrine, destroyed this post. Yes its true the scriptures are written about a black nation, yes its true that whites perpetuated the racism that excluded blacks from the bible and changed the black Yahusha into the white jesus. Yes even today Hebrew peoples are subjugated and oppressed. BUT WHO CARES. Yahusha came in life to the Yahudim and in death to the world. Get used to being oppressed for righteousness sake, that's why its called righteousness to begin with. There will be MANY whites in the Kingdom, alongside me, as my brothers, but the racist black doctrine of the Hebrew Israelites will be not be there. Its a shame.

:heh: You are a faithful demon:

1. A Holocaust is prophesied to happen in the Book of Obadiah:

Obadiah
18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it.

2. You say "Yes its true the scriptures are written about a black nation, yes its true that whites perpetuated the racism that excluded blacks from the bible and changed the black Yahusha into the white jesus. Yes even today Hebrew peoples are subjugated and oppressed. BUT WHO CARES".

Hey demon...The Most High cares and so does his elect and you are no doubt a reprobate. The Book of Judges was over a 400 year period from Joshua all the way to Samuel. Amalek, the head tribe of Edom attacked Israel when they were coming from Egypt into the land of Canaan.All the way back to when Moses was alive. Let's see if the Most High let bygones be bygones:

1 Samuel 15
1 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.
2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Why didn't Samuel tell the Yahawah that he should not do that since it was over 400 years ago when it happened? :rudy:

Again, you are a demon and the Most High is not dealing with you...Satan is dealing with though. You are simply here to bring in your One World Order doctrine so that it can be cut by the Word.

3. Let's see what will happen to the oppressors of the true Israelites in the Kingdom:

Isaiah 14
1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Thanks again for providing us another topic to edify the true ahchyam :sas1:

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
full
Meeting, brehs.

full

:pachaha: You are a lightweight...if you are going to be a demon at least be on the level of @Chez Lopez

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:heh: You are a faithful demon:

1. A Holocaust is prophesied to happen in the Book of Obadiah:

2. You say "Yes its true the scriptures are written about a black nation, yes its true that whites perpetuated the racism that excluded blacks from the bible and changed the black Yahusha into the white jesus. Yes even today Hebrew peoples are subjugated and oppressed. BUT WHO CARES".

Hey demon...The Most High cares and so does his elect and you are no doubt a reprobate. The Book of Judges was over a 400 year period from Joshua all the way to Samuel. Amalek, the head tribe of Edom attacked Israel when they were coming from Egypt into the land of Canaan.All the way back to when Moses was alive. Let's see if the Most High let bygones be bygones:

Why didn't Samuel tell the Yahawah that he should not do that since it was over 400 years ago when it happened? :rudy:

Again, you are a demon and the Most High is not dealing with you...Satan is dealing with though. You are simply here to bring in your One World Order doctrine so that it can be cut by the Word.

3. Let's see what will happen to the oppressors of the true Israelites in the Kingdom:

Thanks again for providing us another topic to edify the true ahchyam :sas1:

It looks like they are the ones cherry picking cuz they don't want except Esau's fate. But it's written, you gotta let your person feelings go and let GOD's word remain true

Last edited:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
:gladbron:Hahaha there's 2 of these confused kids on here? Lmao @Ecko and South Pole with kufi wearing :krs::flabbynsick:'s calling ppl demons because they aren't following a failed doctrine from Elijah Muhammad's time.

Wowsers this is almost as bad as all those Illuminati Pop culture blogs from 2010. What the hell did you used to do before the blogs inspired you to misinterpret prophecies regarding a land u have never seen? :sas1:

Riddle me this, Stoney Jackson in a kippah, how exactly will the lvl of blackness be measured as sufficient before salvation can begin to occur? Will Jesus walk up to beige ppl with a brown paper bag to test them after they think they are saved?:obama:

Keep bringing up Torah verses and citations from BEFORE the acknowledgment of the Gentiles in the very book u keep quoting as proof of some Black Hitler fantasy.

Peace to breaking a sweat reading the New Testament like the Qur'an at ur assisted living facility, having erroneous ass information on what damn Israelite tribe YOU might be from, not to mention someone else.

Lmao@militant Black :whoo:bowtie and horn rim glasses Final Call Muhammad Speaks style of Christianity in 2015. And I know u fools are suspect as hell cuz I saw NONE OF THIS a few yrs ago, so fools are actually getting roped into this Bizarro Eugenic Christianity being propagated on hip hop sites.

Lmao I can't stop laughing at someone actually trying to take a Talmudic approach to Christianity, talk about a message s0aring right over a person's head. You have no idea how God's plan works, and infact you are just a remixed version of the failed attempt to get Blacks to become militant atheists, then militant mystery Babylon priests, now militant Christians.

Just take a step back and look how stupid ur doctrine looks when ran thru google, and I know u don't go around saying this stuff on the street. Not without lying and omitting facts and making up things as u go along like the damned Nuwabian prototype of you yrs ago.

Call ppl demons because they recognize the absurdity in trying to turn Christianity into a Black skinhead meeting, brehs.

Pound ur keyboard in frustration that there isn't more evidence in the Bible of Jesus telling Jews to forgive their enemies and secretly long for the day when their enemies' entire race burns in hell, former patent leather church shoes with cargo shorts and tucked in v neck t shirt passing out Watchtowers brehs turned militant bedsheet and kufi wearing:mjpls: Christian fundamentalist brehs.:skip:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Pound ur keyboard in frustration that there isn't more evidence in the Bible of Jesus telling Jews to forgive their enemies and secretly long for the day when their enemies' entire race burns in hell, former patent leather church shoes with cargo shorts and tucked in v neck t shirt passing out

The only person fustrated in this thread is you. That was a ton of rambling and no scripture

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
The only person fustrated in this thread is you. That was a ton of rambling and no scripture
Acts 28:28
28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

"Isaiah 56 King James Version (KJV)
56 Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8 The Lord God, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
(And don't try to be slick and say foreigner refers to lost sheep of Israel because if that were the case the foreigner would lament that he was separated from HIS ppl, not God's ppl. You can't be a foreigner if ur just a lost sheep from a flock that needs to return. That's not a foreigner. Not to mention God saying he's gonna gather more sheep unto the lost sheep as well to dwell in His house)

Galatians 2:11-14King James Version (KJV)
11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Acts 11:18King James Version (KJV)
18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life."

And on and on. Wait, don't tell me you guys are those idiots who misunderstand ekklesia, even AFTER Torah prophecy from God Himself AND the letters and statements of the apostles? What, are you now selectively throwing out apostles that don't fit in with ur agenda? THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK BECAUSE I JUST QUOTED ISAIAH FOR YOU.:russ:

You cannot get around it, and with statements from God Himself in Isaiah you are committing blasphemy knowingly and willingly going against the Word of God for your clique's agenda. You wish to exalt yourselves over the Word of God and wield your twisted doctrine over ppl too lazy to use Google. You cheese eating nikkaz better stop this foolishness if u are genuine in ur err0rs, running around calling ppl demons like old ladies on a church bus.:mjlol:
:stopitslime:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
If you understood precept must be upon precept you would know the Gentiles in those verses refer to the 10 tribes that were no longer called Israelites. There is a post pages back in this thread breaking that down verse for verse.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
If you understood precept must be upon precept you would know the Gentiles in those verses refer to the 10 tribes that were no longer called Israelites. There is a post pages back in this thread breaking that down verse for verse.
Isaiah
8 The Lord God, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

No, stop trying to be slick. I just posted Isaiah where the Lord says He's gathering the lost tribes and others along with them. Otherwise ur saying that it's the lost sheep that got lost twice, which is just logically impossible.

You're trying to refer to the 2 Jewish tribes and the 10 lost tribes but Jesus's interactions with the Jews proved the Jews to be just as lost as the rest of Israel. The lost sheep are the lost sheep of the flock of Israel to be led by one Shepherd, who will gather more sheep not of this flock. If the Jews were not considered of the lost tribes after Jesus, then how would Jesus then turn to John and say he knows the lies of those who say they are Jews and are not? The Jews would never be usurped by pretenders if they had never become lost, Einsteins.

For ur theory to work, ALL the Jews would've had to accept the Shepherd and then those of the lost tribes conspire against him. Clearly this was not the case. Not to mention the aforementioned Isaiah Chapter blatantly shows that acceptance into the Kingdom of God is based on faithfulness to the Law before Jesus, and then faithfulness to the correct interpretation of the Law as mandated by the Shepherd in the New Testament during this age.

One would have to posit that all the Gentiles saved in the Bible had secret unmentioned blood lineage with Israel and that's how they were saved. Fool the secret lineage is through faith in the God of Abraham first and then faith in the Shepherd and Passover Lamb second. How the hell do u think Egyptians were able to join up in the Exodus? Wtf is the point of preaching the gospel to everybody as taught by the apostles, if only the ten tribes of Israelites are allowed to use the message? Fool, the law of slavery in regards to a bondman being absorbed into his master's family after a certain number of years would certainly prove problematic to a birthright argument.

The lost sheep after Jesus are all that don't follow the Shepherd into the Kingdom of God. The time of the Gentiles would be completely nonsensical if they had no shot at redemption.

"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

You can't be doubly lost. And you can't be a foreigner to ur own ppl. That would be a person in exile, not a foreigner. That's why God said He's setting up a house for ALL PEOPLE, not just all Israelites.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Acts 28:28
28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

"Isaiah 56 King James Version (KJV)
3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

(And don't try to be slick and say foreigner refers to lost sheep of Israel because if that were the case the foreigner would lament that he was separated from HIS ppl, not God's ppl. You can't be a foreigner if ur just a lost sheep from a flock that needs to return. That's not a foreigner. Not to mention God saying he's gonna gather more sheep unto the lost sheep as well to dwell in His house)

Galatians 2:11-14King James Version (KJV)
11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Acts 11:18King James Version (KJV)
18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life."

And on and on. Wait, don't tell me you guys are those idiots who misunderstand ekklesia, even AFTER Torah prophecy from God Himself AND the letters and statements of the apostles? What, are you now selectively throwing out apostles that don't fit in with ur agenda? THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK BECAUSE I JUST QUOTED ISAIAH FOR YOU.:russ:

You cannot get around it, and with statements from God Himself in Isaiah you are committing blasphemy knowingly and willingly going against the Word of God for your clique's agenda. You wish to exalt yourselves over the Word of God and wield your twisted doctrine over ppl too lazy to use Google. You cheese eating nikkaz better stop this foolishness if u are genuine in ur err0rs, running around calling ppl demons like old ladies on a church bus.:mjlol:
:stopitslime:

Hosea Chater 1
1 The word of theLordthat came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
2 The beginning of the word of theLordby Hosea. And theLordsaid to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from theLord.
3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.
4 And theLordsaid unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel.
5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel, in the valley of Jezreel.
6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel (nothern kingom) ; but I will utterly take them away.
7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah (southern kingdom), and will save them by theLordtheir God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.
8 Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son.
9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Now I hope you finally realize that the gentiles were the Israelites that GOD told "you are no loner my people". Now the gentiles aka 10 tribes scattered are starting to wake up and realize they are actually ISRAELITES not Americans, Frenchmen, Spaniards, etc.. They were called by other names due to the country they lived in (not his people), but now they are calling themselves Israelites after their awakening. Its all throughout the bible. The the reason why the ministry had to be spreaded and Jesus, the disciples, Paul, and the others went across the world to let these people know who they really are.

Jesus didn't even want to help a lady that acknowledge him as Christ because SHE WASNT FROM THE LORD SHEEP (10 TRIBES) OF ISREAEL. HE TOLD HER "I AM BUT SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL". He reffered to that lady as a DOG. So if he really was about letting "white people" into the kindgom why he called that gentile a DOG when she called him LORD?

Last edited: