Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@Marvel

Man you are getting famous. My podnuh came to my job and asked me "you read ol boy post yet?" lol.. Im bout to check it now kinfolk

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@ReturnOfJudah

This is another heavy one breh. The Spartans were scattered Israelites...another whitewash. So 300 was our people. Its amazing how many amazing events and people actually involved us...we are the salt of the Earth no doubt. It would make sense that it would be us because you Jake has the anointing from the Most High. Even Daniel even talked about how we already scattered and I am sure that some of southern kingdom fled to the south part of Greece during the attack by the Babylonians and probably earlier, maybe some of Dan.

More precepts for Judah (southern kingdom) choice of weapons in battle. All Israelite warriors carried swords as standard. But the unique thing is that they used shields and spears in battle. "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning" - Paul

Notice the long, braided hair...think Samson. He didn't have dreadlocks, it was actually braided/cornrowed. The word for locks actually means braids went you go into the Hebrew.

Even the comic has them looking like Jake. The braids coming out their helmets reminds you of Jake playing football in the comics.

1 Chronicles 12
24 The children of Judah that bare shield and spear were six thousand and eight hundred, ready armed to the war.

2 Chronicles 11
12 And in every several city he put shields and spears, and made them exceeding strong, having Judah and Benjamin on his side.

2 Chronicles 14
8 And Asa had an army of men that bare targets and spears, out of Judah three hundred thousand; and out of Benjamin, that bare shields and drew bows, two hundred and fourscore thousand: all these were mighty men of valour.

2 Chronicles 25
5 Moreover Amaziah gathered Judah together, and made them captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, according to the houses of their fathers, throughout all Judah and Benjamin: and he numbered them from twenty years old and above, and found them three hundred thousand choice men, able to go forth to war, that could handle spear and shield.

The warrior tribes: Gad, Reuben and Manasseh were all skillful in the bow, but did not deal with the spear. It is well documented that the Gad and Reuben were experts with the bow. Once again through the spirit that they are those people.

When we get that power from the Most High...its going to look like an Avengers movie :wow:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@Marvel

^^^ What happens to the proselytes aka the foreigners that keep GOD'S LAWS?
I'm reading Esther since Purim is today and tmw and i noticed this

Esther Chapter 8

15 And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad.16 The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour. 17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king’s commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

26 Wherefore they called these days Purim after the name of Pur. Therefore for all the words of this letter, and of that which they had seen concerning this matter, and which had come unto them, 27 the Jews ordained, and took upon them, and upon their seed, and upon all such as joined themselves unto them, so as it should not fail, that they would keep these two days according to their writing, and according to their appointed time every year; 28 and that these days should beremembered and kept throughout every generation, every family, every province, and every city; and that these days of Purim should not fail from among the Jews, nor the memorial of them perish from their seed.

Some of the Egyptians fled with Israel from Egypt as well.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@Marvel

I'm reading Esther since Purim is today and tmw and i noticed this

Esther Chapter 8

15 And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad.16 The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour. 17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king’s commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

26 Wherefore they called these days Purim after the name of Pur. Therefore for all the words of this letter, and of that which they had seen concerning this matter, and which had come unto them, 27 the Jews ordained, and took upon them, and upon their seed, and upon all such as joined themselves unto them, so as it should not fail, that they would keep these two days according to their writing, and according to their appointed time every year; 28 and that these days should beremembered and kept throughout every generation, every family, every province, and every city; and that these days of Purim should not fail from among the Jews, nor the memorial of them perish from their seed.

Some of the Egyptians fled with Israel from Egypt as well.

^^^ What happens to the proselytes aka the foreigners that keep GOD'S LAWS

1. Let's deal with Esther 8:17

Esther 8
17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

Please read the entire chapter 8. Remember, Haman the Agagite had authority under the King of Persia to send out decrees. He sent out a decree of complete annihilation of the Jews which ended up backfiring because Esther and Mordecai convinced the King to turn on Haman and have him and his sons hanged. Mordecai was then given the authority to write his own decree throughout the Persian Empire. So he wrote that the Jews throughout all the Persian Empire should be allowed to avenge themselves on anybody within the empire and signified it with the King of Persia's ring to make it official.

Esther 8
13 The copy of the writing for a commandment to be given in every province was published unto all people, and that the Jews should be ready against that day to avenge themselves on their enemies.

When all the people within the empire got the decree...everybody was scared to death and began acting like they were Jews to appear favorable to the Jews so they would not get killed.

This is why it is important to know the Hebrew breh:

Part of Esther 8:17-
"And many of the people of the land became Jews" - the word for Jews in this quote is Yahad. That means to make yourself a Jew. You obviously cannot change your seed. I cannot make myself a seed of Moab or Elam. Going to a Hindu temple and call one of their idols it cannot turn me into a Gujarati. We already know that know that the Most High only dealing with the seed of Israel and no other nation.

Amos 3
1 Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Joel 2
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Rest of the sentence in 8:17
"for the fear of the Jews fell upon them" - The word for Jews there is Yahawadya. That refers of people of the Kingdom of Judah.

2. Esther 9:26-28

Esther 9
26 Wherefore they called these days Purim after the name of Pur. Therefore for all the words of this letter, and of that which they had seen concerning this matter, and which had come unto them,
27 The Jews ordained, and took upon them, and upon their seed, and upon all such as joined themselves unto them, so as it should not fail, that they would keep these two days according to their writing, and according to their appointed time every year;
28 And that these days should be remembered and kept throughout every generation, every family, every province, and every city; and that these days of Purim should not fail from among the Jews, nor the memorial of them perish from their seed.

So after understanding the first part. The second part should be easier. Try and understand how things were done in the ancient world. If you have servants joined to you...we force them to keep our laws. For example, when Abraham was given the covenant of circumcision for him and his seed. The Most High said that his servants had to be circumcised to. When it was New Moon or Sabbath they kept it through us on not on their own. That is why you are not going to find other nations keep our precepts on their own because their spirit is built contrary to it. They have to be under us to do so. That is how the kingdom will be set. We are going to force them to keep our laws with a rod of iron.

verse 26- So when the decree to make Purim a custom to be kept

verse 27- the Jews and their seed and those are joined to them. That means anybody that is anybody that is of another nation that is cleaving to them. So, you can keep Purim with another nation. Ex: If I have my own business and Purim comes, I can allow my worker from another nation to come to the feast. Because guess what, in the Kingdom...we will have people from other nations keeping Purim. And remember Purim was about THE JEWS being saved from slaughter not another nation. Another nations were in the Persian Empire. The empire had 127 provinces stretching from East Africa to India. Nobody was under that genocidal threat but US. We as a people need to put that in perspective.

verse 28- So, Purim within the Persian Empire at the time became we would consider a national holiday. Think of it on the lines of how everybody that is not a descendant of the Pilgrims observes Thanksgiving. Then notice that ultimately the days of Purim will always be a memorial for us and our seed because we would not be here if we did not have that deliverance from the Most High through Mordecai and Esther.

3. Now on some of the Egyptians and other nations that fled with us became our servants in the wilderness. There is no inheritance for them in our land and among our people. Its very simple, the blessing and the curse is on us, the seed of Israel. If any other nation can get the promises and not have the curses pertain to them, then you are saying that it is unprofitable to be from the line of Jacob. If would then, be better to be a heathen, not from the seed of Jacob, so the curses will not pertain to you so that you can simply convert...still not be able to keep the laws 100% and still inherit the Kingdom of Heaven...that would be a sick joke on the seed of Jacob to go thorough all the curses prophesied in the law of Moses and the Prophets and end up with heathen getting the same inheritance as us in the next age.

Watch these videos for better understanding:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for clearing that up. That explanation was right on time. I just finished watching the videos you posted yesterday. I remember working with this younger brother that loved the showtime series Sparticus. I was telling him man if that boring shyt interest you, then open the bible so you can learn those dudes fighting in the Coli was actually us. Dude look like he saw a ghost

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Thanks for clearing that up. That explanation was right on time. I just finished watching the videos you posted yesterday. I remember working with this younger brother that loved the showtime series Sparticus. I was telling him man if that boring shyt interest you, then open the bible so you can learn those dudes fighting in the Coli was actually us. Dude look like he saw a ghost

No problem ahch. Everybody that finds out that the Spartans were Israelites has the same reaction

iOYPB.gif

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
@Marvel

^^^ What happens to the proselytes aka the foreigners that keep GOD'S LAWS?

YashaYahu 56

3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to Yahuah, speak, saying, Yahuah hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4 For thus saith Yahuah unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to Yahuah, to serve him, and to love the name of Yahuah, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

So the strangers, who keep the commandments, and believe on the Name of Yahusha HaMashiach will be allowed into the Kingdom just as the born of Yaharaal. It is a false doctrine to believe only Yasharaal will be saved.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
YashaYahu 56

3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to Yahuah, speak, saying, Yahuah hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4 For thus saith Yahuah unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to Yahuah, to serve him, and to love the name of Yahuah, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

So the strangers, who keep the commandments, and believe on the Name of Yahusha HaMashiach will be allowed into the Kingdom just as the born of Yaharaal. It is a false doctrine to believe only Yasharaal will be saved.

:heh: I see that Satan has sent you back into this thread

Everlasting salvation is only for Israel. I already broke that down precept upon precept earlier in this thread. Like I said earlier, you have the exact doctrine as Joel Osteen and John Hagee. You need to just join their movement.

In fact, you should denounce that you are an Israelite since there is no advantage to be one based on your doctrine. In fact, with the way the curses were heavily laid on the Israelites, it would be better to be a heathen...based on your doctrine.

Because you do not understand original Hebrew words behind the English translation of stranger and the context. There are 9 different words for stranger in the Hebrew.

This video cuts your whole understanding of the word stranger:

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Etymology of salvation:

salvation (n.)
c.1200, originally in the Christian sense, "the saving of the soul," from Old French salvaciun and directly from Late Latin salvationem (nominative salvatio, a Church Latin translation of Greek soteria), noun of action from past participle stem of salvare "to save" (see save (v.)). In general (non-religious) sense, attested from late 14c. Meaning "source of salvation" is from late 14c. Salvation Army is from 1878, founded by the Rev. William Booth.

Luke 1
68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

Everlasting salvation is us being saved out of the hands our enemies forever. No more captivity, no more worrying about our life being in peril...no more us being massacred, raped, robbed and spoiled by the other nations.

Isaiah 45
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end

This salvation includes us ruling over our oppressors...all the other nations

Isaiah 14
1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Salvation means to be saved. We are not yet saved. Once we are it will be forever. It will not be like when we got out of the Egyptian captivity and the faces all the other captivities until now. That is why our salvation (to be saved) requires a Saviour. Let's see what Peter said:

Acts 5
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Last edited: