Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
There is always somebody on top and those below that benefit. Like I have said before they were and are Edomites...plain and simple. I know you probably do not want to believe that. The descendants of Edom are not some small group of people....it is large nation of people, just like the descendants of Jacob, Ismail, Moab or Ammon, etc.

The thousand years already happen. That was the Middle Ages. The beginning of the thousand year period was around the time of Constantine and the end of it was around the time of the Black Death was when the Israelites began to lose power. We started losing power in phases until the 16th century. The reason why you do not believe that is because the entire thousand year period that we ruled Europe and much of the globe in that period was white-washed through Iconoclasm. The Israelites are a nations of Kings and Priest. When the Roman Empire was around, they dealt with Caesars, governors, senators, etc just the USA does. When they fell and we rose to power we went back to OUR ways and that was when we ruled as kings for thousand years...during the Middle Ages. When they took us down, they simply made themselves kings in our stead.

The kingdom of Heaven is going to be on earth with the Israelites ruling and other nations under complete subjection forever....meaning no more captivities and being a reproach...no more anybody being over us. That is the prophecy that was spoken by the Most High through Moses and the prophets from the beginning...the scripture cannot be broken. We are not going to rule for thousand years and then go into Armageddon...Armageddon is at the door. The Book of Revelation repeats itself int he same characters and in other chapters to confirm the understanding through parables,allegories and similitudes.

So, no the descendants of Esau did not rule continually since 325 AD. You need to know that the Edomites migrated to Europe. Haman the Agagite was also called a Macedonian. He was a descendant of King Agag, the same people that King Saul let get away. Agag was an Edomite. Remember that Haman was the one that sent out a decree to have all the Israelites killed all off but it backfired on him.

Haman being called a Macedonian is one of the reasons why Esau's descendants took it out. The Book of Esther is time before the rise of Esau starting with the descendants of Agag, who Phillip and his son, Alexander had to be the descendants of. They were enemies because there was a history of emnity...it wasn't some new thing. It would make no sense that a people all the way in Macedonia and not near Israel would have beef unless their is some history. After King David and King Solomon died. The Edomites began to break the yoke of control that the Israelites had on them. After this time, most began to slowly began to migrate out the land of Edom (Idumea) others stayed, such as the descendants of Antipater. You will have instances in the scriptures where some Edomites fled to Egypt during the time of King David because he was putting major hell on them.

That was a fulfillment of prophecy of Issac to Esau, so that his descendants could establish their Kingdom which started under Alexander and came back during the Renaissance period. Renaissance means re-birth for a reason. It was the rebirth of Esau after he was chased into the caves and he came out and took back control. Get a 1828 webster's dictionary. The bottomless pit is defined as a cave. Its all connected to Esau's original place of inheritance and later his settlement after his Roman Empire collapsed...the mountains and caves of Europe, primarily the Caucus Mountains. Hence the real reason they call themselves, Caucasians...but they will not tell you that. You need to understand the blessing that Esau received to understand that their was a time when the yoke was going to be broken off his neck. It happened twice. Hence, the re-birth and the beast that had the wound that was healed.

There are people who benefit from the works of the people below. The tribe of Dan still worships money to this day. Many people have their own rewards now as they are turned over to a reprobate mind. The descendants of Edom are a large group of people. Did you know according to the RCC anyone who has been Catholic is a Roman Citizen? Almost two millennia of existence = a very large nation of citizens.

No other group has blinded people from the actual truth than the RCC. No other group comes even close.

The thousand years could not have taken place yet as when Israel was scattered in 70 AD the time of the Gentiles was started.
http://biblehub.com/kjv/jeremiah/30.htm
Jeremiah 30:3 King James Bible
For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

When Israel came back it was the tribe of Judah. The Gentiles have had to have the words in order to 1.) fulfill God's word and 2.) be held accountable to said word. If the thousand years have already happened that would throw the following verse into question.

Revelation 20:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.

If the king of liars is currently bound there can only have been truth for the last amount of time.
This has not been the case. Only truth can exist and the final rebellion will be people revolting of said truth.

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

If the thousand years have taken place we would know who the beast, false prophet and who/what form/body housed the devil.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
There are people who benefit from the works of the people below. The tribe of Dan still worships money to this day. Many people have their own rewards now as they are turned over to a reprobate mind. The descendants of Edom are a large group of people. Did you know according to the RCC anyone who has been Catholic is a Roman Citizen? Almost two millennia of existence = a very large nation of citizens.

No other group has blinded people from the actual truth than the RCC. No other group comes even close.

The thousand years could not have taken place yet as when Israel was scattered in 70 AD the time of the Gentiles was started.
Jeremiah 30:3 King James Bible
For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

When Israel came back it was the tribe of Judah. The Gentiles have had to have the words in order to 1.) fulfill God's word and 2.) be held accountable to said word. If the thousand years have already happened that would throw the following verse into question.

Revelation 20:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.

If the king of liars is currently bound there can only have been truth for the last amount of time.
This has not been the case. Only truth can exist and the final rebellion will be people revolting of said truth.

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

If the thousand years have taken place we would know who the beast, false prophet and who/what form/body housed the devil.

This shows that you do not know what you are talking about. The tribe of Dan cannot be identified because they are absorbed into one of the tribes according to prophecy which is why they do not have a gate in the kingdom.

Genesis 49
1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

Lets go a few verses down to Dan.

Genesis 49
16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.

How is Dan a rejected tribe if in the last days it is said he will judge his people as one of the tribes? You cannot even prove with scripture the lie that you have been told that the tribe of Dan worships money. That is a cunningly devised fable.

I will address your other stuff later.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
This shows that you do not know what you are talking about. The tribe of Dan cannot be identified because they are absorbed into one of the tribes according to prophecy which is why they do not have a gate in the kingdom.

Lets go a few verses down to Dan.

How is Dan a rejected tribe if in the last days it is said he will judge his people as one of the tribes? You cannot even prove with scripture the lie that you have been told that the tribe of Dan worships money. That is a cunningly devised fable.

I will address your other stuff later.

Genesis 49:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

Dan will judge and will NOT judge correctly. Even then did people go to worship false idols and they still do now.

Amos 8:14King James Version (KJV)
14 They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and, The manner of Beersheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up again.

Dan was kicked out since they would not worship God over idols. The same people (who many are Jewish) are trying to rediscover the ancient wisdom the Egyptians had. That path will lead you into secret societies and I don't recommend going down that rabbit hole.

2 Chronicles 2 11:14 KJV
11 Then Huram the king of Tyre answered in writing, which he sent to Solomon, Because the Lord hath loved his people, he hath made thee king over them.

12 Huram said moreover, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, that made heaven and earth, who hath given to David the king a wise son, endued with prudence and understanding, that might build an house for the Lord, and an house for his kingdom.

13 And now I have sent a cunning man, endued with understanding, of Huram my father's,

14 The son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre, skilful to work in gold, and in silver, in brass, in iron, in stone, and in timber, in purple, in blue, and in fine linen, and in crimson; also to grave any manner of graving, and to find out every device which shall be put to him, with thy cunning men, and with the cunning men of my lord David thy father.

We both know that back then linage had to go through women. Of all tribes and people to choose from the one from DAN was skilled in all manner of metals, wood, linen and stone. They had idols made out of many materials. That is worse than worshipping money alone. Thank you for correcting me on this. Rather than money being the sole idol a bunch of other things are now on the table (bohemian grove for example).

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Genesis 49:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

Dan will judge and will NOT judge correctly. Even then did people go to worship false idols and they still do now.

Amos 8:14King James Version (KJV)
14 They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and, The manner of Beersheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up again.

Dan was kicked out since they would not worship God over idols. The same people (who many are Jewish) are trying to rediscover the ancient wisdom the Egyptians had. That path will lead you into secret societies and I don't recommend going down that rabbit hole.

2 Chronicles 2 11:14 KJV
11 Then Huram the king of Tyre answered in writing, which he sent to Solomon, Because the Lord hath loved his people, he hath made thee king over them.

12 Huram said moreover, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, that made heaven and earth, who hath given to David the king a wise son, endued with prudence and understanding, that might build an house for the Lord, and an house for his kingdom.

13 And now I have sent a cunning man, endued with understanding, of Huram my father's,

14 The son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre, skilful to work in gold, and in silver, in brass, in iron, in stone, and in timber, in purple, in blue, and in fine linen, and in crimson; also to grave any manner of graving, and to find out every device which shall be put to him, with thy cunning men, and with the cunning men of my lord David thy father.

We both know that back then linage had to go through women. Of all tribes and people to choose from the one from DAN was skilled in all manner of metals, wood, linen and stone. They had idols made out of many materials. That is worse than worshipping money alone. Thank you for correcting me on this. Rather than money being the sole idol a bunch of other things are now on the table (bohemian grove for example).

:what:Here it is again....you are going off. You seem to be sincere but you need to realize that you have been taught lies breh. You are basing the lineage on the those lying khazars Talmudic doctrine. If the lineage went through the women than the only Israelite is Jacob. His sons would no longer be Israelites. Go to Genesis 10 and 11. All the nations after the flood were named after their fathers. In fact, women are not even mentioned. The line is always determined through the man...always!

Numbers 1
18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

Huram was a Canaanite, not an Israelite. His dad was a Canaanite, therefore he is a Canaanite there is no getting around it. You do realize that Esau had three wives...two Canaanite and one Ishmaelite. So, how did the Edomites grow as a nation?

Genesis 36
1 Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.
2 Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;
3 And Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth.

The rest of Genesis 36 goes into the sons that he had and their descendants.

If you believe that the line went through the women, then that would mean that Ephraim and Manasseh would have to be Egyptians since their mother was Egyptian, right? Oh and guess what all of Jacob's other sons had kids with women that were not Israelites as well, So, there goes the line of Israel, right?

The Most High is not the author of confusion. They NEVER went by the women back then and the Most High never will...you will not find that in the scriptures.

Last edited:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Huram was a Canaanite, not an Israelite. His dad was a Canaanite, therefore he is a Canaanite there is no getting around it. You do realize that Esau had three wives...two Canaanite and one Ishmaelite. So, how did the Edomites grow as a nation?

The rest of Genesis 36 goes into the sons that he had and their descendants.

If you believe that the line went through the women, then that would mean that Ephraim and Manasseh would have to be Egyptians since their mother was Egyptian, right? Oh and guess what all of Jacob's other sons had kids with women that were not Israelites as well, So, there goes the line of Israel, right?

The Most High is not the author of confusion. They NEVER went by the women back then and the Most High never will...you will not find that in the scriptures.

Edomites grew as a nation through descendent. How many citizens of Rome would there be if you added them up starting today going back to before Alex the Great (described in Daniel) if even today every catholic is a citizen. There are over 1 BILLION catholics (i know its almost 2 billion but I want to be conserative) today. Count all they way back to 325 alone.

They are today as we speak searching for the hidden knowledge from Egypt. Even when Moses brought the plagues the Pharaohs men duplicated the first three. Edom today is leading people away from God through false worship of Mary who actually is Nimrod's Wife. Funny how the UN looks like the tower of Babel.

God is not the author of confusion. Edom today has given their own rules and practices. People will not find salvation through it. Too many people are seeking the wide path instead of the narrow one.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
So either 1. Black Jewish Jesus is coming back on behalf of African Mountain God of Sinai to save all who believe in Him thru the Son and follow His word. After the millennial reign Satan gets unbound and deceives white folks again and they're destroyed by fire from heaven.

Or 2. Black Jewish Jesus is coming back to slaughter all non-semitic nonbelieving CACz and after the millennial reign the converted CAC Jews are gonna be devoured by fire.

Or 3. CAC Jewish Jesus is coming back to save everyone who believes in him and follows his word, especially CAC Jews who convert, and he slaughters everyone else who doesn't believe and who doesn't follow the Word. After the millennial reign, converted European non semitic CACz get devoured by fire after being deceived again.

Is that about the gist?

Cacz getting deceived and burnt would actually be interesting cuz u always hear about Jesus coming back and that's it it's smooth sailing forever from CAC ministries. Also lmao@Catholics honestly believing all non-Catholics are gonna suffer in the end. Mindblowing lack of Biblical reference.:merchant:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Edomites grew as a nation through descendent. How many citizens of Rome would there be if you added them up starting today going back to before Alex the Great (described in Daniel) if even today every catholic is a citizen. There are over 1 BILLION catholics (i know its almost 2 billion but I want to be conserative) today. Count all they way back to 325 alone.

They are today as we speak searching for the hidden knowledge from Egypt. Even when Moses brought the plagues the Pharaohs men duplicated the first three. Edom today is leading people away from God through false worship of Mary who actually is Nimrod's Wife. Funny how the UN looks like the tower of Babel.

God is not the author of confusion. Edom today has given their own rules and practices. People will not find salvation through it. Too many people are seeking the wide path instead of the narrow one.

Breh, I know how the Edomites grew...I'm just pointing out your error in saying that lineage passes through the mother which is false.

Your talk of the catholic church is kind of fruitless...it is just one aspect of the beast. What you know as the Roman Catholic Church today is a remix and perversion of what the Israelites worshiped in the Middle Ages in the thousand years we ruled. You need to understand that the Renaissance (the re-birth of the Esau's empire) was when things where changed up and re-arranged. The RCC is just one of the philosophies found in Esau's wine that has made the world drunk. This included Pope Alexander VI having Leonardo Divinci having his son, Cesare Borgia be the face of the Son of the Most High...they began to cover the faces of the judges...the Messiah, the disciples. the prophets, the kings of Israel who are the judges.

Job 9
24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

If the so-called white man is not the wicked...who is it? They show more and more that they are the border of wickedness, Edom. Malachi 1:1-4.

It is no coincidence that the Catechism began once Esau rose to power. Because they didn't understand OUR God (because he only the God of Israel), they went about in their perverted and vain ways to explain it. The dates will show that this was once their Renaissance period began.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catechism

That was where you were getting people like Martin Luther, Calvin, and these whole Reformation. You act like so-called Protestant beliefs are any better. They all still practice heathen customs and lies

- Edomite Jesus...lie
- Edomite Disciples...lie
- new covenant is for everybody...lie
- Christ died for everybody...lie
- law is done a way with...lie
- Easter Sunday worship...lie
- Celebrate Jesus birthday...lie
- put up a Babylonian Christmas tree...lie
- modern day Catholicism and all so-called Protestants are all frauds

This is all part of the lies found in their wine...including democracy, politics, capitalism, communism, homosexuality, white supremacy, evolution, etc.

All the Pope does is consolidate his power to appease to all people and religions because he is one of the people set up in their system. Most of the things he says is no different that what a Joel Osteen church goer would say. Its one of the lying spirits of the false prophets.

So, if you are going to say the RCC is guilty, then throw the Mormons, Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists, 7th day Adventists, Anglicans. Episcopalians, Pentecostal, Jehovah Wickedness, etc in that same mix too. All liars and all are not the followers of the Most High.

Whether now or til Kingdom come...you are going to realize that the Beast and the angels of Satan are the Edomites. They are the vessel of dishonor fitted for destruction.

Last edited:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Your talk of the catholic church is kind of fruitless...it is just one aspect of the beast. What you know as the Roman Catholic Church today is a remix and perversion of what the Israelites worshiped in the Middle Ages in the thousand years we ruled. You need to understand that the Renaissance (the re-birth of the Esau's empire) was when things where changed up and re-arranged. The RCC is just one of the philosophies found in Esau's wine that has made the world drunk. This included Pope Alexander VI having Leonardo Divinci having his son, Cesare Borgia be the face of the Son of the Most High...they began to cover the faces of the judges...the Messiah, the disciples. the prophets, the kings of Israel who are the judges.

If the so-called white man is not the wicked...who is it? They show more and more that they are the border of wickedness, Edom. Malachi 1:1-4.

That was where you were getting people like Martin Luther, Calvin, and these whole Reformation. You act like so-called Protestant beliefs are any better. They all still practice heathen customs and lies

- Edomite Jesus...lie
- Edomite Disciples...lie
- new covenant is for everybody...lie
- Christ died for everybody...lie
- law is done a way with...lie
- Easter Sunday worship...lie
- Celebrate Jesus birthday...lie
- put up a Babylonian Christmas tree...lie
- modern day Catholicism and all so-called Protestants are all frauds

This is all part of the lies found in their wine...including democracy, politics, capitalism, communism, homosexuality, white supremacy, evolution, etc.

All the Pope does is consolidate his power to appease to all people and religions because he is one of the people set up in their system. Most of the things he says is no different that what a Joel Osteen church goer would say. Its one of the lying spirits of the false prophets.

So, if you are going to say the RCC is guilty, then throw the Mormons, Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists, 7th day Adventists, Anglicans. Episcopalians, Pentecostal, Jehovah Wickedness, etc in that same mix too. All liars and all are not the followers of the Most High.

Whether now or til Kingdom come...you are going to realize that the Beast and the angels of Satan are the Edomites. They are the vessel of dishonor fitted for destruction.

I keep bringing up the RCC as they are central to the problem we have today (and through out the centuries). I keep bringing them up because they have started many false religions. The Bible speaks of the mother of harlots which would indicate different children. I've talked about how Mormonism was founded by a freemason, This picture is the grave of the Charles Russell the founder of the Jehovas Witnesses:
charles-taze-russell.jpg

Notice anything familiar about it? Going by the scriptures alone there are many people/groups that are going against the truth that we have and know today.
Galatians 1 6-7 KJV
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Satan was created before the Edomites even walked the earth. Anyone who aligned themselves with him will receive eternal seperation from God.

Revelation 19 KJV
20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Its not Edom vs the world. This is bigger than Edom.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I keep bringing up the RCC as they are central to the problem we have today (and through out the centuries). I keep bringing them up because they have started many false religions. The Bible speaks of the mother of harlots which would indicate different children. I've talked about how Mormonism was founded by a freemason, This picture is the grave of the Charles Russell the founder of the Jehovas Witnesses:
charles-taze-russell.jpg

Notice anything familiar about it? Going by the scriptures alone there are many people/groups that are going against the truth that we have and know today.
Galatians 1 6-7 KJV
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Satan was created before the Edomites even walked the earth. Anyone who aligned themselves with him will receive eternal seperation from God.

Revelation 19 KJV
20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Its not Edom vs the world. This is bigger than Edom.

Of course its not Edom vs the World. Its the World led by Edom vs The Israelites. That is one thing that is clear throughout the scriptures. The difference is the end of this age is being led by the Edomites. The counsel is so crafty that only small number of people understand or believe it. This is coaltion against the hidden ones (The Israelites). Notice that Edom is mentioned first, also notice that Amalek who came out of Edom is seperated from them but is still part of the coalitian:

Psalm 83
1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

You are talking about people aligning themselves. The separation and distinction has already been made from the beginning. The Israelites are the people that are going to be placed on top when the smoke clears from these nuclear missiles.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The Most High is gathering the heathen to the Middle East to kill themselves and to make way for the Battle of Armageddon for the true Israelites

Joel 3
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

When you read Revelation understand why and who the people he is bringing all that tribulation for. These are the same scattered Israelites that will be redeemed out from every nation, tongue, people and nation. This scattering began as far back as the 8th century BC in the Assyrian captivity and the Most High knows the surviving seed line of Jacob among all the nations that we were scattered. Even Moses wrote about the end from the beginning just read Deuteronomy 30. That was written before we were scattered.

Joel 3
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.
12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

Revelation 16
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Armageddon - Har-Ma-Gad-Wan - means mountain of the gathered troops when broken down in the Hebrew

Jehoshaphat - Ya-Ha-Wa-Sha-Pat - means Yahawah's Judgment

The Most High is only doing this for one nation of people: The true seed of Israel. This battle will include those khazars claiming to be us...they are heathen as well.

Isaiah 66
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

These heathen nations are moving right into the prophecies. Even Esau cannot help but commit suicide and end his own power over the world :heh:

For thousands of years...that has been the prophecy that was going to bring about the end of the age, yet they cannot stay away from the Middle East...the stage is set...in the midst of all this nuclear missiles will be fired off...just get your popcorn ready if you are part of the elect

6421-michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Esau's Empire

European_Empires.svg

Territories which have been, at some point of time, Part of the:
Belgian colonial empire
British Empire, Influence.
Danish colonial empire
Dutch Empire
German colonial empire, Influence.
French Empire, Influence.
Italian Empire
Portuguese Empire
Russian Empire, Influence.
Spanish Empire
Check summary for breakdown of colors on map: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:European_Empires.svg

Note: Missing on map is the Ottoman Empire who are also Edomites despite their Islamic beliefs which they are not serious about anyways. They were outsiders from the Caucuses that converted to Islam, while others converted to Judaism and west to Ukraine and Poland. Other stayed in the region took on Christianity. The Ottoman Empire is part of the Beast and occupied much of the old Asia Minor territory and the Holy Land after the fall of Constantinople until World War I. They also controlled Saudi Arabia (search "Ottoman Arabia"). Afghanistan, another grey area. was under the British sphere of influence after Second Anglo-Afghan War which led to the Treaty of Gandamark. Japan was under the influence of the British first and later the USA through the Treaty of Amity and Commerce of 1858 (United States-Japan). Korea fell under the influence of US and USSR.

Read 1 Maccabees 8 for this exact behavior being done by the Old Beast, Ancient Roman Empire. Further proof that the current Beast exercises the exact behavior of the old Beast.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Maccabees-Chapter-8/

Yes, Esau got a blessing from Issac too. Don't believe the lies handed down from his descendants:

Genesis 27
38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

So there was going to be a point of time when Esau and his descendants would have dominion over the earth and not be under the yolk of the descendants of Jacob. Earlier in the thread, I pointed out that this happened twice. 1st - the rise of Alexander and 2nd - End of Middle Ages leading to Renaissance era.

This needs to be understood before one can absorb the breakdown of what Daniel saw concerning the fourth beast and the scarlet colored beast, red dragon and the red horse as seen by John in Revelations. I will break this down in a future post.

Last edited: