Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
1) Abraham died before Jacob and Esau were born...that just shows how much you know:

How old was Abraham when he had Isaac?

How old was Isaac when he had Jacob?

How old was Abraham when he died?

Answer these questions, and you should see how you're wrong lol. Stop relying on the KJV as your truth provider.

So, you are saying that the Most High allowed Nimrod who was born many generations before Abraham to live through all those generations? Abraham is the 9th generations from Shem and Nimrod is the 2nd generation from Ham. You have to be given to a reprobate mind to believe that.

How long did Shem live? How about his son Arphaxad?

2) You know nothing about submitting to the Most High. You are not even a novice...you are a scoffer in the Word.

Says the racist who has molded the Creator into his own image :mjlol:

3) Deuteronomy 23:7 was already broken down (see post #212)...its a stumbling block for scoffers and like minded reprobates. Read the Book of Obadiah and see that the Most High is preparing Edomites for complete annihilation through the hands of his own people. Let me guess, according to you they should tell the Most High that they should hate Edomites.

You already said that you and the idol you worship are racist. That tells me that you dont know what you're talking about :ehh:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
For the hopeful elect:

Hamites in Africa traded Israelites that were in Africa

Precept that descendants of Jacob were in Africa

Psalm 105
23 Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham.

This is a future prophecy that Jacob (Israel) would be in the land of Ham from David. For those that are already familiar with similitude in the Bible, we know that Jacob is similitude for all tribes or the southern kingdom, an example of which can be found in Obadiah 1:18. So if you want to take it step further, Jacob in Psalm 105:23 is referring to the southern kingdom. The land of Ham is today known as Africa.

Let's define sojourn

sojourn (v.)
late 13c., "stay temporarily, reside for a time; visit;" also "reside permanently, dwell;" from Old French sojorner "stay or dwell for a time," from Vulgar Latin*subdiurnare "to spend the day" (source also of Italian soggiornare), from Latin sub- "under, until" (see sub-) + diurnare "to last long," from diurnus "of a day," fromdiurnum "day" (see diurnal). Modern French séjourner formed via vowel dissimilation. Related: Sojourned; sojourning.

Now whether an Israelite made it to the Americas or is still in Africa. It is still temporary stay until we are put back in our own land according to the scriptures (see Isaiah 14:1).

Prophecy of who sold the Israelites (in particular Judah, Benjamin and Levi in slave trade)

Joel 3
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head

Tyre and Zidon represents the Canaanites. The Most High uses similitude of nations inherited lands or cities. At times he will use a similitude for nations based on where they occupy at the time that the prophecies were written as well. There many other ways similitude apply as well which will be discussed later. Tyre and Zidon are in modern day Lebanon. Today's Lebanese are not the descendants of Canaan.

All the coast of Palestine is referring to the Arab nations. Arab means mixed in hebrew. So this is the whole Arab nations whether that are through Ishmael or the descendants of Abraham's sons through Keturah.

On the continent of Africa, these two groups were the major slaver traders that fulfilled the prophecy of Joel 3 and numerous prophecies in the law and the prophets. The focus is on Joel 3, because that is where the nations are identified.

Here a map for proof:

slaveroutes.jpg

The red lines were done through the Canaanites which Edomites doing the traveling...the purple and blue through the Arabs. Europeans did not go and take Israelites from their slaves and villages. Notice that our people were scattered from North America and all the way to Japan. This when look at the map you can say:

Deuteronomy 32
26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men

So, the Most High scattered us into corners...just like he said. Showing again,,,that the Bible is inspired by the Most High.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
How old was Abraham when he had Isaac?

How old was Isaac when he had Jacob?

How old was Abraham when he died?

Answer these questions, and you should see how you're wrong lol. Stop relying on the KJV as your truth provider.

How long did Shem live? How about his son Arphaxad?

Says the racist who has molded the Creator into his own image :mjlol:

You already said that you and the idol you worship are racist. That tells me that you dont know what you're talking about :ehh:

You are in a Bible study thread saying this. Welcome to the ignore button...the same way the Most High will ignore you when you cry to him on the day of your calamity :ufdup:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You are in a Bible study thread saying this. Welcome to the ignore button...the same way the Most High will ignore you when you cry to him on the day of your calamity :ufdup:

You made a god in your own image and you call him the "Most High". That or the organization you belong to did and they teach you that nonsense. Yall are racist so yall make your god racist lol Get out of those camps breh..

By the way this IS a bible study thread. So instead of running away and hiding behind an ignore you could have remembered that Jeremiah said that the scribes made the "law" into a lie. Isnt that similar to them taking the Name out of all bibles and replacing them?Oh wait Im on ignore lol. Oh well. Religions are dogma breh. That goes for "Hebrew Israelites" too

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@ReturnOfJudah

I just want to show you this breakdown, so that you can use it as a weapon to deal with these clowns trying to find a way to save Esau by using Deut. 23:7

This is the precept for Deuteronomy 23:7

Jacob lived in Syria with Laban, his father-in-law because Esau wanted to kill him.

That is why is says "A Syrian ready to perish was my father". That is referring to Jacob. The word hebrew word in Deuteronomy 23:7 for Edomite is actually Syrian was a clerical error. The word in the torahs that the bible was translated from says Syrian. Edomite and Syrian are very close in characters, which caused the stumbling block. That is why precept must always be upon precept :yes:

Here are some videos for this:

This is made very clear. These Esau lover's cannot get around this. That is why it is important to know the hebrew and the greek.

What is a good book to learn how to speak/read Hebrew ?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
that's the problem with Hebrew Israelites. using the bible to display their racist opinions and not what biblical truth displays. I am a follower of Yahuah, not a Hebrew Israelite. There is no way you can tell if you are Israelite or not, because the edomites, mizraim and kushytes were all devastated nations, spread amoung the other gentiles. Even amoung African americans, all the tribes are mixed and cannot be distinguished. racism causes you to associate who YOU hate with a tribe in the bible, giving u an excuse to hate them.

pure doctrine doesn't hate anyone.

deut 23:7

Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

this is one of those thou shalt nots, which is a DIRECT commandment that you fellas are ignoring because of the condition of your hearts. you should know better.

@ReturnOfJudah

I just want to show you this breakdown, so that you can use it as a weapon to deal with these clowns trying to find a way to save Esau by using Deut. 23:7

This is the precept for Deuteronomy 23:7

Jacob lived in Syria with Laban, his father-in-law because Esau wanted to kill him.

That is why is says "A Syrian ready to perish was my father". That is referring to Jacob. The word hebrew word in Deuteronomy 23:7 for Edomite is actually Syrian was a clerical error. The word in the torahs that the bible was translated from says Syrian. Edomite and Syrian are very close in characters, which caused the stumbling block. That is why precept must always be upon precept :yes:

Here are some videos for this:

This is made very clear. These Esau lover's cannot get around this. That is why it is important to know the hebrew and the greek.

My bible bible app with built in strong's concordance for Deuteronomy 23:7 says the same thing when i click on the word Edomite. It says see 726.

A clerical error for 130; an Edomite (as in the margin)-- Syrian.

Marvel with another KO!!! keep up the good work brother !!!!

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What is a good book to learn how to speak/read Hebrew ?

There are no good books. Most are based on the b*stard Yiddish. I watch videos. Here is a good channel:

There is another brother in Chicago that is very good. I forgot his channel though. But after a year of studying languages...I am certain that this is the ancient Hebrew.

This video truly breakdown the ancient Hebrew and its evolution away from its original form. He also brings out how we know that the true pronunciation of each charter as well:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
There are no good books. Most are based on the b*stard Yiddish. I watch videos. Here is a good channel:

There is another brother in Chicago that is very good. I forgot his channel though. But after a year of studying languages...I am certain that this is ancient Hebrew.

This video truly breakdown the ancient Hebrew and its evolution away from its original form. He also brings out how we know that the true pronunciation of each charter as well:

Thanks again.. My sister married a guy that bascially been learning the same doctorine you been teaching me. They been learning hebrew and my 2 year old neice been learning it as well. I gotta step my game up

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
My bible bible app with built in strong's concordance for Deuteronomy 23:7 says the same thing when i click on the word Edomite. It says see 726.

A clerical error for 130; an Edomite (as in the margin)-- Syrian.

Marvel with another KO!!! keep up the good work brother !!!!

Thawadah ahch. Another way to know that it is an error is the fact that there is no precept that matches up with it. So it was out of place. That is what made brothers investigate further because the spirit of Word has a real hatred for Esau...its clear throughout the scriptures. I think its fine being there. Its a very good stumbling block for those the Most High doesn't want in his fold. Its amazing how many "Christians" and rejects hate going into Deuteronomy but they will search for one verse by where they can justify Esau. All the while denying that the so-called white man is Esau. :pachaha:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I told my girl about it and she as having a haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard time digesting it. Shes from the Northern Kingdom (10 tribes) and i was telling her its hard for her to quit loving white people cuz they was the first to say we don't want to follow THE MOST HIGH anymore, they foresook the covent and made a oak to follow the heathen and to no longer call themselves The House of Israel anymore . Its deep ingrained in her to follow the white man and be like "but but what about white people".. She said shes gonna have to ask the Lord to take that feeling away from her. That crap be seered in our mind for real

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Thanks again.. My sister married a guy that basically been learning the same doctorine you been teaching me. They been learning hebrew and my 2 year old neice been learning it as well. I gotta step my game up

No problem bro. Once you get the foundation of the characters and the pronunciation mechanics its get easier and you will take off from there. Also, don't let people tell you that we are not going to learn some of the hebrew on this side. It was prophesied that it would happen:

Isaiah 19
18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the Lord of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

Here is a video that explains the Zephaniah 3:9 to clear up any confusion:

Isaiah 19:18 is an allegory. The land of Egypt is not referring to over there in Africa it is talking about the same place found in revelation:

Revelation 11
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

It is referring to Babylon the Great. The language of Canaan is referring to the language we spoke when we were in the land we inherited..the paleo-hebrew. Because when we were scattered away from the land we began to lose the ancient tongue.

The five cities in Isaiah 19:18 are the divisions of Babylon the Great in their zones. Which can be seen in their zip code map:

LP_img_zip_code_map.jpg

America which is spiritually Egypt is split into 10 parts. 5 of these parts will have some of the elect that this will be speaking the ancient Hebrew fluently. The spirit has been moving on more of us to get into our ancient language. Some of us will probably just get it as one of the gift of tongues to fulfill that prophecy...anything is possible with the Most High.

The tenth part of the city is the zip code region 9 because region 0 is the first part. Check this out:

Revelation 11
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

It just so happens that the tenth part of America is on the San Andreas fault. It is further proof that this place is Babylon the Great.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I told my girl about it and she as having a haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard time digesting it. Shes from the Northern Kingdom (10 tribes) and i was telling her its hard for her to quit loving white people cuz they was the first to say we don't want to follow THE MOST HIGH anymore, they foresook the covent and made a oak to follow the heathen and to no longer call themselves The House of Israel anymore . Its deep ingrained in her to follow the white man and be like "but but what about white people".. She said shes gonna have to ask the Lord to take that feeling away from her. That crap be seered in our mind for real

Its crazy...the biggest stumbling block for our people is their concern for Esau. They do not even ask about the salvation for any other group but Esau. Women have a harder time accepting that because they have been listening to the serpent too long. A lot of the northern kingdom had images of Cesare Borgia in their homes growing up and they worshiped it..so its a heavy demon that has been seared in their mind. As long as she keeps learning from you she will get better. If you can get her to start keeping some laws with you, then the love for Esau will start going away but if she not keeping any commandments it will stay on her. Because what the Most High will do is start removing that veil from her mind and she will begin to see that Esau is the wicked. Cause I have seen at least online some northern kingdom sisters that know that they are Israelites and they really do not like Esau. They be posting all Esau's atrocities against the northern kingdom...just shaming the devil :pachaha:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Marvel said:
Why do you think I used the term "the so-called white man"? He is a clean leper. I prefer to call him by his biblical name...Esau or Edomite.

I KNOW why you used that term. The issue is that term, in modern-day context, doesn't translate to many of these cats because they don't know history.

The 'White' man got them so confused that they want to be accepted by them instead of destroying them like the vermin they are.​