Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@ReturnOfJudah

I just want to show you this breakdown, so that you can use it as a weapon to deal with these clowns trying to find a way to save Esau by using Deut. 23:7

Deuteronomy 23
7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

This is the precept for Deuteronomy 23:7

Deuteronomy 26
5 And thou shalt speak and say before the Lord thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:

Jacob lived in Syria with Laban, his father-in-law because Esau wanted to kill him.

Genesis 27
42 And these words of Esau her elder son were told to Rebekah: and she sent and called Jacob her younger son, and said unto him, Behold, thy brother Esau, as touching thee, doth comfort himself, purposing to kill thee.
43 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice; arise, flee thou to Laban my brother to Haran

That is why is says "A Syrian ready to perish was my father". That is referring to Jacob. The word hebrew word in Deuteronomy 23:7 for Edomite is actually Syrian was a clerical error. The word in the torahs that the bible was translated from says Syrian. Edomite and Syrian are very close in characters, which caused the stumbling block. That is why precept must always be upon precept :yes:

Here are some videos for this:

This is made very clear. These Esau lover's cannot get around this. That is why it is important to know the hebrew and the greek.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
matt 5:43

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
the edomite is your BROTHER

deut 23:7
7Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother

1 john 3 15

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
1 john 4:20

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
matt 5:43

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

I am blessing you with this Word. You just said I had the worst post you have seen on this site. Stop acting like you blessed me.

Revelation 2
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Does it as though this person that gets this blessing is loving the other nations? Sounds like that iit is reward to brutally subdue and control them.

You need to realize when you do not have the oil so that you can fear and ask the Most High for it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You obviously do not believe in the Word. The story is very plain, but the Most High has blocked your understanding.

I have the same understanding of the story as you do. What Im saying is that something is obviously missing lol. Especially since Esau lived for a long time after that. Sold his birthright for ONE meal because of a bad day in the field? When as you put it, they had food at home? Obviously there was more to the story. Try he killed Nimrod on for size...

What was the enterprise that Esau had? His hunting.
Wasn't Esau cunning? Another word for cunning is crafty.
EXCEPT the "crafty" used in Job 5:12 is the same "crafty" used in Genesis 3:1 when referring to the serpent.

While the "cunning" in reference to Esau, is the same "cunning" that references Jesse (guess who?) in 1st Samuel 16:18

Its a small thing for the Most High to make a good hunter have a bad day...how much more Babylon the Great that will be destroyed in one day. Jacob was already chosen to get the blessing before Esau was born. You seem to have a serious concern for Esau. Are you an Edomite? :heh:

Lol my point is that thats not what happened most likely. Yet the KJV that you seem to cherish, does not include that narrative as to why. EDITED. Just as they took the Name out. EDITED.

And well I have serious concern for all people that are lost. I dont know what nation is what, so all I can go by is the Spirit. How about you? Do you love Edomites?

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
the edomite is your BROTHER

deut 23:7
7Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother

1 john 3 15

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

You do not even know how a brother is defined:

Matthew 12
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Leviticus 19
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

Your brother is the children of thy people and those that do the will of the Most High. The fact that I am rebuking (correcting) you is showing love because I am not suffering sin upon you. And Yahawashi took the understanding even further and said that those that do the will are his brethren because he is only dealing with the elect...something you do not understand.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I have the same understanding of the story as you do. What Im saying is that something is obviously missing lol. Especially since Esau lived for a long time after that. Sold his birthright for ONE meal because of a bad day in the field? When as you put it, they had food at home? Obviously there was more to the story. Try he killed Nimrod on for size...

EXCEPT the "crafty" used in Job 5:12 is the same "crafty" used in Genesis 3:1 when referring to the serpent.

While the "cunning" in reference to Esau, is the same "cunning" that references Jesse (guess who?) in 1st Samuel 16:18

Lol my point is that thats not what happened most likely. Yet the KJV that you seem to cherish, does not include that narrative as to why. EDITED. Just as they took the Name out. EDITED.

And well I have serious concern for all people that are lost. I dont know what nation is what, so all I can go by is the Spirit. How about you? Do you love Edomites?

This is why you are bugging out. You are going into those cunningly devised fables. Nimrod and Esau are in completely different time periods. Nimrod stayed in Babylon and was the son of Cush, who was the son of Ham. Do you understand how many generations that is from Nimrod to Esau?

When you are dealing with the scriptures, you need to understand allegories. First, you have to fear the Heavenly Father and keep his commandments to get the proper wisdom. I doubt that you are keeping commandments, I would suggest you start there. This is a sealed book for a reason. You need to understand the spirit that Esau and his decedents acquired...there is reason why in Genesis 25, his traits were given, similar to the serpent in the garden.

Genesis 3
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

If you think that the enmity is between snakes and humans....than the Most High has put a major block on you. There are two seed lines that have enmity with one another since the fall of Adam and Eve. You need to understand that those two seed lines were around before and after the Flood and are still here today. Again, if you cannot understand that, its because the Most High does not want you to understand.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
marvel has a racist false doctrine. His father is different from my Father, which makes us enemies. Its alright tho, I love him anyways.

You are the one with the false doctrine. Your doctrine is no different than Joel Osteen.

You teach another "Jesus"

124763_090.jpg

2 Corinthians 11
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Galatians 1
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
This is why you are bugging out. You are going into those cunningly devised fables. Nimrod and Esau are in completely different time periods. Nimrod stayed in Babylon and was the son of Cush, who was the son of Ham. Do you understand how many generations that is from Nimrod to Esau?

If Abraham was alive then why couldnt Nimrod be?

When you are dealing with the scriptures, you need to understand allegories. First, you have to fear the Heavenly Father and keep his commandments to get the proper wisdom. I doubt that you are keeping commandments, I would suggest you start there. This is a sealed book for a reason. You need to understand the spirit that Esau and his decedents acquired...there is reason why in Genesis 25, his traits were given, similar to the serpent in the garden.

Your "doubts" are meaningless in regards to my behavior. As well, you need to look at the hebrew before trying to make connections between words. "Cunning"isnt the same word as "crafty"in Hebrew. Unless we say that King David was crafty. If we do, then we should also understand that Edomites can be saved since David as and he was "crafty".

And you're not following and keeping the commandments if you're racist lol

If you think that the enmity is between snakes and humans....than the Most High has put a major block on you. There are two seed lines that have enmity with one another since the fall of Adam and Eve. You need to understand that those two seed lines were around before and after the Flood and are still here today. Again, if you cannot understand that, its because the Most High does not want you to understand.

The "seed" of the serpent isnt any one group of people. If it was, then Deuteronomy woudnt tell Israel to not HATE the Edomites who are the serpent's seed.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
If Abraham was alive then why couldnt Nimrod be?

Your "doubts" are meaningless in regards to my behavior. As well, you need to look at the hebrew before trying to make connections between words. "Cunning"isnt the same word as "crafty"in Hebrew. Unless we say that King David was crafty. If we do, then we should also understand that Edomites can be saved since David as and he was "crafty".

And you're not following and keeping the commandments if you're racist lol

The "seed" of the serpent isnt any one group of people. If it was, then Deuteronomy woudnt tell Israel to not HATE the Edomites who are the serpent's seed.

1) Abraham died before Jacob and Esau were born...that just shows how much you know:

Genesis 25
8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.
9 And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre

So, you are saying that the Most High allowed Nimrod who was born many generations before Abraham to live through all those generations? Abraham is the 9th generations from Shem and Nimrod is the 2nd generation from Ham. You have to be given to a reprobate mind to believe that.

2) You know nothing about submitting to the Most High. You are not even a novice...you are a scoffer in the Word.

3) Deuteronomy 23:7 was already broken down (see post #212)...its a stumbling block for scoffers and like minded reprobates. Read the Book of Obadiah and see that the Most High is preparing Edomites for complete annihilation through the hands of his own people. Let me guess, according to you they should tell the Most High that they should hate Edomites.

Last edited: