Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Lord God of Israel has a people....The Israelites
The Israelites have enemies...The other nations
Who needs to be saved out of the hand of their enemies that hate them...The Israelites

Who did "Christ" die for?

Who is our fathers that Peter is referring to...The fathers of the Israelites (Abraham,Issac, and Jacob)
Who did God make "Jesus" a Prince and Savior to give repentance and forgiveness of sins to...The Israelites

If you cannot see that when its plain in the scriptures its because the Most High does not want you.
Why would God judge everyone if Jesus only came to save the Israelites? And how are the nations of Gog kickin it during the millennial reign waiting to get deceived? Do you believe the wedding feast/garment parable was about the tribes of Judah and Benjamin and then the 10 lost tribes?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
marvel ruined this post with racist, satanic rhetoric. its a shame that bible study resorted to racism and with dafunkdoc's last post, genocide. evil trees begat evil fruit. every tree that begats evil fruit is hewn down and thrown into the fire. reporting all genocidal comments/

I know that you cannot break this down:

Psalms 137
7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Why would David pray this prayer?

We are the one that eats the whole roll. The Most High is only for his people, the Israelites and NONE ELSE. Take your stuff to Joel Osteen.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Why would God judge everyone if Jesus only came to save the Israelites? And how are the nations of Gog kickin it during the millennial reign waiting to get deceived? Do you believe the wedding feast/garment parable was about the tribes of Judah and Benjamin and then the 10 lost tribes?

Why would God judge everyone if Jesus only came to save the Israelites?

He is judging all nations including the descendants of Jacob. The judgment has already been set and its in the scriptures and its captivity for all nations for under the Israelites. It was prophesied in the books of Moses and the Prophets that we would be scattered away from our land and be brought back in the end.

Read this carefully this told to the Israelites before they inherited the land the first time:

Deuteronomy 30
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
7 And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

These 7 verses is a prophetic summary of the Israelites history and future:

verse 1- The blessing was when we inherited the land and we peaked under King David and King Solomon. The curses began to be poured out on us for not keeping the commandments...That is what led to the many captivities after the death of Solomon and eventually being scattered out of the land by 70 AD.
verse 2- This is the Israelites (primarily the elect of Israel) repenting and turning to the Most High through the one sent to redeem us. The Messiah
verse 3 & 4- The Most High having compassion on us and taking us out of the lands we have been driven to.
verse 5- Us returning back into the land of Israel.
verse 6 - The fulfillment of the new covenant with the laws written in our hearts.
verse 7 - The other nations drinking the same cup of curse we drank out of because they hated and persecuted us when we were among them. One of those curses includes slavery.

There are many more precepts that match up with these 7 verses. These Bozos like @Chez Lopez cannot give you this breakdown because the Most High is not dealing with them. They get their doctrines from Satan. The same doctrine Satan has give to the likes of Joel Osteen, Billy Graham and other false prophets.

When their sentence is done, then they will be free but they will always be under the Israelites

Why? because the Israelites were taken into captivity and served in every nations.

And how are the nations of Gog kickin it during the millennial reign waiting to get deceived? - Trying to understand your question. Reword this question breh and I will answer.

Do you believe the wedding feast/garment parable was about the tribes of Judah and Benjamin and then the 10 lost tribes?

The wedding feast/garment parables was about all the tribes. Bride is Israel that being called to wedding. The man without the wedding garment is an example of an Israelite that is not of the elect that gets cast out. The wedding garment is symbolically shows that we have been made cleaned by receiving the cleansing of our sins through our belied in Yahawashi. When the Son of Man comes back, we will go into the wilderness again...some people will escape the destruction and will be killed off in the Wilderness just like it was when we came out of Egypt.

Last edited:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen

:lupe:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen

:lupe:

Luke 21
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The prophecy from Yawahshi himself was that we would eventually would led away captive into all nations. Luke 21 was filled with future prophecies. These same prophecies are found as far back as Deuteronomy. So the descendants of Israel are in all nations. When we tell people whether online or offline...this is one of things we teach them which you missed in my last post, all people are given the same teachings:

Deuteronomy 30
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,

So one of the things we teach the other nations is why we are in their condition that we are in. The blessing and curses from the Most High. Deuteronomy 28 is the foundation of the blessings and the curses.

We also teach them that they are going to drink of the same cup we drank when the Son of Man returns. That is the Gospel. Good news for us, bad news for them. Therefore,Yahawashi said this:

Matthew 24
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

You think the other nations would like us because we are going to tell them that they are going to "heaven" and they are inheriting an everlasting kingdom? :heh:

Here is a clue that the disciples knew about who the kingdom was for:

Acts 1
6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

You see this whole thing is about restoring the kingdom to Israel, an everlasting Kingdom that will never be taken down again. That is the Kingdom of Heaven.

Daniel 7
18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

This everlasting kingdom is for the Israelites. The Most High not giving his glory to another. Israel in hebrew is Yasharahla which means "prince of the power of God". Last I checked princes inherited kingdoms. That name was given to us for a reason. It is a nomen omen.

Whether you believe it or not, you are going to find out that everlasting salvation was only give to the true descendants of Israel.

Isaiah 45
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Matches up with Daniel 7:18 and is the same salvation that that the disciples acts about n Acts 1:6.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Liu Kang said:
Guys, please let this thread be peaceful as it was. No need to bring hate in it.

'White' people are a SOCIAL class, not a race. Their sole purpose is to control, undermine and oppress every other human being on this planet.........

9781844677702_Invention_white_race_2-17cf3175c2f2b098ebf4011de7487195.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
'White' people are a SOCIAL class, not a race. Their sole purpose is to control, undermine and oppress every other human being on this planet.........

9781844677702_Invention_white_race_2-17cf3175c2f2b098ebf4011de7487195.jpg

I don't care what "white" people are. Keeping this thread hate free (aka not having calls "for destroying vermins") is all I care about.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
There's a group behind this. I'm trying to discern whether this group has roots in an eagle's nest or if this group is doing this entirely of its own accord. Its adherents' online discussion techniques are very eagle-like.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
I don't care what "white" people are. Keeping this thread hate free (aka not having calls "for destroying vermins") is all I care about.
Interestingly enough, the journey from peaceful fellowship to bitter resentment, zealotry, and calls for hatred are eerily similar to the story arc of the Bible itself. Now who's gon be Black Jesus of this thread and set the lost sheep back on the right path?:mjcry:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
And why Moses instead of Enoch?:demonic::shaq:

Moses will be asked the Lord's name which he knows along with turning rivers red & bringing plagues. Elijah has power to stop the rain and summon fire.

Also:

Matthew 17:1-5 KJV
And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, [2] And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. [3] And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. [4] Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. [5] While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Enoch will not be one of the two.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Moses will be asked the Lord's name which he knows along with turning rivers red & bringing plagues. Elijah has power to stop the rain and summon fire.

Also:

Matthew 17:1-5 KJV
And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, [2] And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. [3] And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. [4] Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. [5] While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Enoch will not be one of the two.
I was referring to Enoch and Elijah being the only two men to ascend to heaven without dying.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
pope-francis-papal-plane-catholic-church-one-world.jpg

One word religion, currency and govt. Not believing in God will not stop this from happening. No one has blasphemed more than the RCC.

Revelation 13:4-8 KJV
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? [5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. [6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. [7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. [8] And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Pope Francis will get everyone together except for Christians.

Revelation 13:15-17 KJV
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. [16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The world economy has to collapse before this can happen. I've said last year credit derivatives might be the main way used to bring down America. In the last spending bill a provision was put in for the American people to cover derivatives. There is currently more exposure then available money on the planet.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
I was referring to Enoch and Elijah being the only two men to ascend to heaven without dying.

I was referencing the fact of how the two who will come back will do the same wonders they have already done.

I've wondered about Enoch but he didn't do any wonders like Moses and Elijah.

Hebrews 11:5 KJV
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
I have been wondering about the two witnesses for a long time. People believe mostly it will be EliYahu and Enoch because both didn see death. I never thought EliYahu and Masha, but that would make sense because they in the scriptures appeared as two witnesses to Yahusha's translation on the mount. But who is to say they will be past prophets at all? why could they not bee two new people, who are alive during the end times?

Also about Masha and the Name, there were many many ppl who called on the Name after Masha. We are commanded to praise Him by Name. cheers!

psalms 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same YAHUAH's name is to be praised