Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are so many scriptures that back that up. If you are not part of the elect...you will not understand. Rather than me getting every single scripture for you. Just watch this video:

More than enough evidence

Theres so many bible passages that support that argument that u cant give me one :pachaha:

If I wanted some persons youtube video as evidence i would have asked :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if youre one of the chosen elect cant you give me your special understanding of the scripture instead of relying on someone else And simply stating I probably wouldnt understand anyway?:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anybody tries to say Jesus has come to save only one group of people then you are of the devil and wolves in sheep clothing. What a fukkin joke this thread is with it filled with bigotry, hatred, hypocrisy, and strange perversion of the bible Instead of celebrating its true meaning. some of you seem to have some deep emotional issues that need to be addressed in some other way beside confusing people. Done with this thread and if you feel different :pacspit:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
marvel ruined this post with racist, satanic rhetoric. its a shame that bible study resorted to racism and with dafunkdoc's last post, genocide. evil trees begat evil fruit. every tree that begats evil fruit is hewn down and thrown into the fire. reporting all genocidal comments/

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
After the time of the Gentiles is over it will return to Israel. Two witnesses shall come on the scene and proclaim the truth.

Exodus 3:13-14 KJV
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? [14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

The children of Israel never asked Moses "What is his name?". Moses will provide the exact and perfect name as he heard it pronounced. Elijah will also be here.

Revelation 11:5-6 KJV
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. [6] These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Moses and Elijah will once again proclaim the truth.

Exodus 34:10 KJV
And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the Lord : for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.

Moses never did a terrible thing after being told that. That also will be fulfilled.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
exodus 3-15

And Alaheim said moreover unto Masha, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YAHUAH Alaheim of your fathers, the Alaheim of Abraham, the Alaheim of Yatsak, and the God of Yacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

cheers! why Mashah and Eliyahu? because of the translation on the mount? that is a good point. great post

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
After the time of the Gentiles is over it will return to Israel. Two witnesses shall come on the scene and proclaim the truth.

Exodus 3:13-14 KJV
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? [14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

The children of Israel never asked Moses "What is his name?". Moses will provide the exact and perfect name as he heard it pronounced. Elijah will also be here.

Revelation 11:5-6 KJV
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. [6] These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Moses and Elijah will once again proclaim the truth.

Exodus 34:10 KJV
And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the Lord : for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.

Moses never did a terrible thing after being told that. That also will be fulfilled.
:snoop: How are the 2 witnesses going to be Moses and Elijah when:
1. Elijah was already spiritually or figuratively reincarnated through John The Baptist;
2. The 2 witnesses will be murdered, their dead bodies left in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days, and then they'll ascend into heaven which will make a gang of people convert? Why would people consider 2 men sent from heaven, one of which has already died once, being killed and THEN going back to heaven more of a miracle than a dead man from antiquity and a man who's been missing SINCE antiquity suddenly reappearing on the world scene? Who said anything about a third incarnation of Elijah?

Last edited:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
:snoop: How are the 2 witnesses going to be Moses and Elijah when:
1. Elijah was already spiritually or figuratively reincarnated through John The Baptist;
2. The 2 witnesses will be murdered, their dead bodies left in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days, and then they'll ascend into heaven which will make a gang of people convert? Why would people consider 2 men sent from heaven, one of which has already died once, being killed and THEN going back to heaven more of a miracle than a dead man from antiquity and a man who's been missing SINCE antiquity suddenly reappearing on the world scene? Who said anything about a third incarnation of Elijah?

All scriptures MUST be fulfilled. No where in the Torah did they ask Moses about God's divine name. He does know it and it will end all debate about it. Moses never did any terrible thing after being told he would do such things.

Elijah did not see death. He will finally die to fill scripture.

Jude 1:9 KJV
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Why fight over his body unless he still has work to do.

The focus will be back on Israel then. Who will Israel listen to above two of the most respected prophets?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I KNOW why you used that term. The issue is that term, in modern-day context, doesn't translate to many of these cats because they don't know history.

The 'White' man got them so confused that they want to be accepted by them instead of destroying them like the vermin they are.​
Guys, please let this thread be peaceful as it was. No need to bring hate in it.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
if youre one of the chosen elect cant you give me your special understanding of the scripture instead of relying on someone else And simply stating I probably wouldnt understand anyway?:scust:

You do not get it...if you are not part of the elect you will remain blinded. Everything will be strange to you. There is no amount of evidence that will get you to believe anything until you see the Son of Man coming with power.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
If anybody tries to say Jesus has come to save only one group of people then you are of the devil and wolves in sheep clothing. What a fukkin joke this thread is with it filled with bigotry, hatred, hypocrisy, and strange perversion of the bible Instead of celebrating its true meaning. some of you seem to have some deep emotional issues that need to be addressed in some other way beside confusing people. Done with this thread and if you feel different :pacspit:

Luke 1
68 Blessed be the Lord God of ISRAEL; for he hath visited and redeemed HIS PEOPLE,
69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
71 That WE should be SAVED from OUR ENEMIES, and from the hand of all that hate us

Lord God of Israel has a people....The Israelites
The Israelites have enemies...The other nations
Who needs to be saved out of the hand of their enemies that hate them...The Israelites

Who did "Christ" die for?

Acts 5
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30 The God of OUR FATHERS raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a PRINCE and a SAVIOUR, for TO GIVE REPENTANCE TO ISRAEL, and forgiveness of sins.

Who is our fathers that Peter is referring to...The fathers of the Israelites (Abraham,Issac, and Jacob)
Who did God make "Jesus" a Prince and Savior to give repentance and forgiveness of sins to...The Israelites

If you cannot see that when its plain in the scriptures its because the Most High does not want you.

Matthew 22
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Why couldn't you avoid the thread like the other 95% of coli yutes that don't believe in our supreme being? :sas1:

That's why it's called a "the official bible study thread". Don't worry we love our enemies. :pachaha:

You guys should read the "Final Shockwaves to Armageddon"-
Paperback – 1982

some interesting stuff.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
All scriptures MUST be fulfilled. No where in the Torah did they ask Moses about God's divine name. He does know it and it will end all debate about it. Moses never did any terrible thing after being told he would do such things.

Elijah did not see death. He will finally die to fill scripture.

Jude 1:9 KJV
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Why fight over his body unless he still has work to do.

The focus will be back on Israel then. Who will Israel listen to above two of the most respected prophets?
And why Moses instead of Enoch?:demonic::shaq:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
exodus 3-15

And Alaheim said moreover unto Masha, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YAHUAH Alaheim of your fathers, the Alaheim of Abraham, the Alaheim of Yatsak, and the God of Yacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

cheers! why Mashah and Eliyahu? because of the translation on the mount? that is a good point. great post

:pachaha: Stay away from the Yiddish dude