Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
See there is this thing called prophecies in the bible. And that helps distingush who is who according to the prophecies of the bible. For example you can't debate African Americans being israelites because they fit the phrocphecies of the bible. So you can tell who is who according to scripture if you understand the prophecies.

Its obvious that he does not understand. It just shows you how much of a block the Most High can put on people. You got people that will tell you that we are Israelites but will then say that they that the so-called white man are not the Edomites and that we cannot find out who the Edomites are? This brother breaks it down why saying that the so-called white man is not Esau is completely off.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Thats why i hate when people try to digest the meat of the bible when havent even drunk the milk yet. They end up knowning a whole bunch of nothing.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What parts of the scripture back up your argument? Sounds like your trolling breh.

There are so many scriptures that back that up. If you are not part of the elect...you will not understand. Rather than me getting every single scripture for you. Just watch this video:

More than enough evidence

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Thats why i hate when people try to digest the meat of the bible when havent even drunk the milk yet. They end up knowning a whole bunch of nothing.

:pachaha: Kan. They struggle with the most basic things that you learn on the first day of this knowledge. Really some of these people are either slow, reprobates or their line goes back to Esau and that is why their spirit is contrary to the Word. Let's just hope for their sake that they are just slow.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@ReturnOfJudah

When my day settles down...I'm going to breakdown who are the Canaanites. Will bring out historical info and maps. I need to bring it out because the Most High has been dealing with me on the identity of nations for the last year and can no longer hold the information. It will not contradict the Word. You will know that it is not something that came up out of my own.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
There are so many scriptures that back that up. If you are not part of the elect...you will not understand. Rather than me getting every single scripture for you. Just watch this video:

More than enough evidence

Whoever this brother is BROKE IT ALL THE WAY DOWN. Its no debate... case closed

giphy.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@ReturnOfJudah

When my day settles down...I'm going to breakdown who are the Canaanites. Will bring out historical info and maps. I need to bring it out because the Most High has been dealing with me on the identity of nations for the last year and can no longer hold the information. It will not contradict the Word. You will know that it is not something that came up out of my own.

Please do brother. My podnuh is coming over after work and I gotta show him the 2 videos you posted. I been teaching him among others every Sabbath. Cant wait to show him this

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Whoever this brother is BROKE IT ALL THE WAY DOWN. Its no debate... case closed

giphy.gif

Exactly, this dude is one of the best teachers in Israel. The Most High is no doubt dealing with him. All his videos are amazing teaching tools. His Ruth is an Israelite breakdown is :wow: I could not deny it after he broke it down.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
that's the problem with Hebrew Israelites. using the bible to display their racist opinions and not what biblical truth displays. I am a follower of Yahuah, not a Hebrew Israelite. There is no way you can tell if you are Israelite or not, because the edomites, mizraim and kushytes were all devastated nations, spread amoung the other gentiles. Even amoung African americans, all the tribes are mixed and cannot be distinguished. racism causes you to associate who YOU hate with a tribe in the bible, giving u an excuse to hate them.

pure doctrine doesn't hate anyone.

deut 23:7

Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

this is one of those thou shalt nots, which is a DIRECT commandment that you fellas are ignoring because of the condition of your hearts. you should know better.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
that's the problem with Hebrew Israelites. using the bible to display their racist opinions and not what biblical truth displays. I am a follower of Yahuah, not a Hebrew Israelite. There is no way you can tell if you are Israelite or not, because the edomites, mizraim and kushytes were all devastated nations, spread amoung the other gentiles. Even amoung African americans, all the tribes are mixed and cannot be distinguished. racism causes you to associate who YOU hate with a tribe in the bible, giving u an excuse to hate them.

pure doctrine doesn't hate anyone.

deut 23:7

Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

this is one of those thou shalt nots, which is a DIRECT commandment that you fellas are ignoring because of the condition of your hearts. you should know better.

:heh: Do you even know what that word really is in the hebrew? Where is the precept for that? If you knew the precept for deut. 23:7, you would realize that that verse was designed to be a stumbling block to people like you.