Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
white ppl are not esau. the word esau in hebrew means red, and esau came out red all over. the term used is ruddy, also. this term 'ruddy' is also used to describe king david. The hebrew word is 'admoniy', another word in this same red family is 'adamah', also since hebrew vowels can be interchangeable we see that Adamah, is aslo adam, is also Edom. so the edomites were red skinned blacks, and not like we think of indians, but red as in reddish brown, like soil. The word 'adamah', soecified earlier means soil, ground, or red earth, which is more brown.

when we take ancient concepts and apply them to our modern day idiosyncracies, we come up with false doctrine. edom is a black nation too. remember that jacob and esau were twins.

You are going way off. Edom is not a black nation.

He name was changed to Edom because at red pottage.

Genesis 25
30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

If you are so wise...why don't you identity who the Edomites are today? :sas2:

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Nope. I said Esau is gonna pay for the sins he commited just like anybody else would. Try again

No need to try breh. If you're not saying that whoever is mentioned as the nation that would enslave Israel will be punished for doing so then we'll leave it at that. Maybe Im assuming that you hold the same beliefs as other Hebrew Israelites that say things like that. or say things like an Eternal Being is only going to deal with one tribe of people

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Putting this in here...these are men that are familiar with the Greek. I have also been learning the Greek in my spare time for the last year. Even they admit that the New Testament and Paul's ministry was only for the seed of Israel both in Jerusalem and those scattered and nobody else. This can be proven already with using the KJV but since so many people have taught that the new testament is some universal covenant it is hard for them to see that the new covenant is only for the Israelites even though Jesus, Paul and the apostles make it plain in their letters. But these Edomites are trying to still get themselves in there by saying they are the lost seed. Esau is still trying to get his birthright :pachaha:

What parts of the scripture back up your argument? Sounds like your trolling breh.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
What parts of the scripture back up your argument? Sounds like your trolling breh.

Hosea Chapter 1
Romans 9:24-27

Paul clearly identifies the gentiles as the 10 northern tries that were scattered aka the lost tribes of Israel. I didn't beleive it either until i found these two scriptures clearly identifying who the gentiles are. Its actual precept upon precept so its impossible to get this wrong

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ReturnOfJudah said:
Doesn't suprise me since the Qur'an is a knockoff version of the bible

Another of the 99 Names is 'The Light' (AN-NÛR)..........​

John 8:12 (KJV)

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

:patrice:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Another of the 99 Names is 'The Light' (AN-NÛR)..........​

John 8:12 (KJV)

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

:patrice:

2 Corinthians 11:2 -4

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may presentyou asa chaste virgin to Christ.
For But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. If he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear withhim.

^^^^ sounds like the Qu'ran is preaching another light/truth aka another Jesus. But the bible mentiones many Anti Christs came and will come in the world untilt he end of time. This is the Arab version of a false messiah.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
ReturnOfJudah said:
^^^^ sounds like the Qu'ran is preaching another light/truth aka another Jesus. But the bible mentiones many Anti Christs came and will come in the world untilt he end of time. This is the Arab version of a false messiah.

I'm posting these because a Muslim friend of mine said that Jesus never claimed to be 'G-d' in the Bible. According to the Qu'ran, ALL the names of Allah are equivalent to Allah, i.e., 'G-d'.

There's a couple more, but this is getting too weird for me.

:mindblown:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm posting these because a Muslim friend of mine said that Jesus never claimed to be 'G-d' in the Bible. According to the Qu'ran, ALL the names of Allah are equivalent to Allah, i.e., 'G-d'.

There's a couple more, but this is getting too weird for me.

:mindblown:

Don't let your muslim friend throw you off course. If you are Christian follow the Word of GOD. That Qu'ran isn't the word of GOD so its gonna leave you with the :what: face

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
ReturnOfJudah said:
Don't let your muslim friend throw you off course. If you are Christian follow the Word of GOD. That Qu'ran isn't the word of GOD so its gonna leave you with the :what: face

Nah, breh. You're not understanding. According to what I've posted, Jesus DID claim, specifically, to be 'G-d', which means my boy was wrong.

This is like when I showed a Jehovah's Witness that their claim about Jesus was wrong using their own text.​

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I agree that the son (Jesus) and the father (GOD) makes up the GOD Head. And i agree your muslim friend doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. The part your muslim friend doesnt get that Jesus didn't come here to be worshiped while in the flesh. He humbled himself and was made flesh so he wasn't a GOD during that short time. But after he died and rose from the grave he rose with ALL POWER and was back to his GOD FORM, the state he was in before he was made flesh for that short time.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
You are going way off. Edom is not a black nation.

He name was changed to Edom because at red pottage.

If you are so wise...why don't you identity who the Edomites are today? :sas2:
there is no way to tell who the nations are by what is in scripture, there are many ways to tell who the nations are NOT. We know the yahudim of today are not the Yahudi of the bible based on prophecy. This is the reason we know that edomites are not white, because the bible describes their color. We could any one of us be Yasharaal, Edom, or Egypt, there is no way to tell except by who u believe in. Yasharaal is now based on belief and adherence to the commandments anyway, the blood born Yasharaal is GONE.

It is VERYdifficult to even find one white person in the bible, the white race is more extant than one could possibly imagine. Greeks were not white, they were olive, which is dark skinned. The romans were not white either, they were mixed with the Carthaginians, Tunesian African, who were dark. Whites are almost non existant in the bible, just like blacks are almost non existent in fifties television.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
there is no way to tell who the nations are by what is in scripture, there are many ways to tell who the nations are NOT. .

See there is this thing called prophecies in the bible. And that helps distingush who is who according to the prophecies of the bible. For example you can't debate African Americans being israelites because they fit the phrocphecies of the bible. So you can tell who is who according to scripture if you understand the prophecies.