The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn shame how they did Howard. It really puts you in this situation of do you hate jimmy or is he still a sympathetic character? Would any of this happened had Chuck believed in jimmy.

Better Call Saul should do a Marvel-style "What if....?" cartoon where Chuck believes in Jimmy and he eventually becomes an established lawyer at the firm, but is often making suspect decisions and they have to clean up after him all the time. He's a constant headache who is probably more trouble than he's worth.

Eventually Jimmy blows their chances in a big case and they lose the client. There's rumors that there may even be a misconduct investigation. Chuck says to Howard, "Sometimes I think it was all a big mistake. I never should have believed in Jimmy and given him another chance. This has to be a worst case scenario."

That night the Ghost of Alternative Realities shows up in Chuck's bedroom. He shows Chuck a world where no one believed in Jimmy. Albuquerque devolves into madness as Chuck suffers a complete mental breakdown and burns himself to death in his own home, sadistic murderer Lalo is released from prison to prey upon the public, and Howard is publicly humiliated before getting his brains blown out by Lalo.

The next day Chuck shows shows up in the office with bloodshot eyes. He pats Jimmy on the back, says, "No hard feelings bub, we'll get through this together!" and walks on eggshells for a while.....

Kendom

Pro
Daps
I did think this season was slower than the last but then I checked and its 13 episodes. 3 episodes more than usual so it makes sense it's going to be slower. There's going to be a bit more filler in it to cover 13 episodes. Hopefully the last half will be pure fire although breaking bads last season had 16 episodes and it never felt slow at all. Not to me at least.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wonder if we'll see Todd and his people. Wasn't it Saul that introduced them to Walt and Jesse? Also those guys in prison that were Mike's legacy guys. Were those the German guys or another crew? Maybe it's the muscle talking care of things now. But how did they get arrested? Maybe a raid somewhere. But not many options that I can see. Definitely not the laundromat.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wonder if we'll see Todd and his people. Wasn't it Saul that introduced them to Walt and Jesse? Also those guys in prison that were Mike's legacy guys. Were those the German guys or another crew? Maybe it's the muscle talking care of things now. But how did they get arrested? Maybe a raid somewhere. But not many options that I can see. Definitely not the laundromat.

Todd was working for Ira at the pest removal company. Saul introduced Ira to Walter/Jesse due to the pest connection. Saul already knows Ira for his burglary job with the little figurine, he got his contact from the veterinarian. So that seems like the only way Saul knows Todd, he'll only come into the show if Ira comes into the show and there doesn't seem like any chance his family will show up unless it's a really random cameo, cause when Todd mentions his family in BB it's clear he hadn't ever told anyone about about them before.

Yeah, Mike's guys who were in prison are the muscle guarding the laundromat and doing surveillance right now. They got arrested because all of Gus's financial records were uncovered in the magnet episode and after his shyt was raided when he was killed.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
rewatching season 5, lalo says tuco about to be out of jail in 11 months , i wonder if we see him again :ohhh:

We should see how tuco got his Tio out of the nursing home and into that country house we first saw him in BB. Hopefully we get some dialogue and not no ending montage where you see a clip of tuco wheeling him out of the nursing home.

:scust:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shame how they did Howard. It really puts you in this situation of do you hate jimmy or is he still a sympathetic character? Would any of this happened had Chuck believed in jimmy.

Props to Vince & co,. This last half is gonna be crazy
Jimmy would still get into shyt even if Chuck believed in him. Jimmy is just wired to find a con or a hustle. Being completely legit and straight edge would drive him to insanity.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Jimmy would still get into shyt even if Chuck believed in him. Jimmy is just wired to find a con or a hustle. Being completely legit and straight edge would drive him to insanity.

Jimmy showed he could use those slime powers for good with Sandpiper. He worked the mailroom and regardless of the degree’s credibility he got it. He worked his way to be acknowledged in this upstanding world, but HHM spit in his face, so he fell back on what he knew.

Now that we’re at the endgame, Howard mentioned it, Kim is probably the biggest reason for the birth of Saul. They bring out the worst of each other.

#JusticeForHoward

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy showed he could use those slime powers for good with Sandpiper. He worked the mailroom and regardless of the degree’s credibility he got it. He worked his way to be acknowledged in this upstanding world, but HHM spit in his face, so he fell back on what he knew.

Now that we’re at the endgame, Howard mentioned it, Kim is probably the biggest reason for the birth of Saul. They bring out the worst of each other.

#JusticeForHoward

Just because they bring out the worst in each other doesn’t mean Kim is to blame. They’re more like fukked up kindred spirit soul mates; putting it on her gives Jimmy a pass, and he doesn’t deserve one.

Jimmy has always been this way. Before Saul, it was Slippin Jimmy. The scenarios where he uses his powers for good doesn’t make him noble, and it doesn’t change the fact that he was breaking the law and committing class a felonies while “doing the right thing”.

The only difference between them is Kim gives fewer fukks when she colors outside the lines. THAT is something he gets from her, but that doesn’t make her responsible for Saul.

As horrible as Chuck treated Jimmy… as much of a scumbag as he could be in calling Jimmy’s bullshyt… he was right about him. He’s a con man and a grifter and a weasel, and it’s never until after the mess is made that he bothers to acknowledge the damage he’s done.

How does that description not fit Saul to a tee?