The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Im watching scenes from the show and damn Vince and his team really know how to shoot something.

I was watching this scene, where Lalo meets Gus. It starts by both of them showing their bullshyt characteristics and then they go to his office.

Lalo is in the dark while Gus stays in the light. Almost like they’re saying one’s going to live and one’s going to die. Then when Lalo proposes to Gus that they team up he comes out into the light but it was all a trick because he goes back to the dark when Gus refuses. And if you notice the right half of Gus is in the dark because he’s going to die in the next series. :mindblown:

Maybe I read too much into it.

Also when he meets Nacho for the first time he tells him he’s going to die.

Might have to go back through BB and see all the stuff I missed.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why isn’t this on the app I thought I could watch the entire season

if you’re talking about AMC+ they remove the latest episodes after a while to keep ppl from marathoning the entire season (at least up until the latest episode) during the trial period…the only way to watch the entire season is if they do a marathon…so you can watch it as it airs or record it and watch it later

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Im watching scenes from the show and damn Vince and his team really know how to shoot something.

I was watching this scene, where Lalo meets Gus. It starts by both of them showing their bullshyt characteristics and then they go to his office.

Lalo is in the dark while Gus stays in the light. Almost like they’re saying one’s going to live and one’s going to die. Then when Lalo proposes to Gus that they team up he comes out into the light but it was all a trick because he goes back to the dark when Gus refuses. And if you notice the right half of Gus is in the dark because he’s going to die in the next series. :mindblown:

Maybe I read too much into it.

Also when he meets Nacho for the first time he tells him he’s going to die.

Might have to go back through BB and see all the stuff I missed.

No, you’re not that’s why it’s goated with the Wire.
Yeah he says it in relation to the food right? But the way he said it was definitely a foreshadow. I talk shyt about some things but I love that type of stuff. The Wire and ap English :lolbron:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Casting Reed Diamond was a nice nod to one of my favorite scenes in the Homicide movie where G Jr & Kellerman are teamed up for a montage of Giancarlo beating people up while Reed eats:

It's a reminder that everyone who enjoys The Wire, The Shield & Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul should watch Homicide b/c they all originate there.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you’re talking about AMC+ they remove the latest episodes after a while to keep ppl from marathoning the entire season (at least up until the latest episode) during the trial period…the only way to watch the entire season is if they do a marathon…so you can watch it as it airs or record it and watch it later
That legit takes away my entire reason for having the channel/ap. I appreciate it though I just assumed I could marathon it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Random question, but was the amount of money Saul received from the Sandpiper settlement revealed?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As hard as Jimmy worked on the Sandpiper case he could've used that as motivation to keep his head straight and really dove into being a great lawyer.

You can't really put this on Chuck. But some of Chucks action pushed jimmy.

Let's do a small recap of season one and how the Sandpiper case began. Jimmy promised Chuck he's no longer going to scam people. At the time he was keeping to his word while working with the elderly at the old folk's home. While setting up one elderly woman's will, the women said she was short of cash and have to wait for her "allowance" from the home. That's when Jimmy started investigating and with him and Chuck's help discovered fraud. What got Jimmy excited was Chuck actually working WITH HIM. It was what he dreamt about. CHUCK UNDERCUTTED HIM and hijacked the case to HHM. It was THEN when Jimmy learned the TRUTH ABOUT CHUCK. After that, everything went downhill.

It always been about Chuck. Had Chuck gave him genuine love and support, Saul wouldn't exist. Howard would've still been alive. Chuck himself would've still been alive. Even Kim not only may of stayed a lawyer, but arguably been made PARTNER at HHM. Jimmy learning the truth about Chuck set the domino effect of everything spiraling down.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's do a small recap of season one and how the Sandpiper case began. Jimmy promised Chuck he's no longer going to scam people. At the time he was keeping to his word while working with the elderly at the old folk's home. While setting up one elderly woman's will, the women said she was short of cash and have to wait for her "allowance" from the home. That's when Jimmy started investigating and with him and Chuck's help discovered fraud. What got Jimmy excited was Chuck actually working WITH HIM. It was what he dreamt about. CHUCK UNDERCUTTED HIM and hijacked the case to HHM. It was THEN when Jimmy learned the TRUTH ABOUT CHUCK. After that, everything went downhill.

It always been about Chuck. Had Chuck gave him genuine love and support, Saul wouldn't exist. Howard would've still been alive. Chuck himself would've still been alive. Even Kim not only may of stayed a lawyer, but arguably been made PARTNER at HHM. Jimmy learning the truth about Chuck set the domino effect of everything spiraling down.
It is at the end Jimmy's fault, but Chuck was def the catalyst to his path as Saul as cancer was Walter White's catalyst to Heisenberg.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

True, but that workload was simply too much for the both them, they even had to bring in Cliff Main as well.

The only way Jimmy would stayed on right path is if was willing to prove his brother wrong. After he found out the truth there was no point after that.

Last edited: