The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Catching up on the two most recent episodes right now... "Point and Shoot" might he the best episode of the franchise, including both BB and BCS :wow: Olympiads (yes I know I misspelled the episode name) from BB was great but point and shoot edges it out IMO.

Maybe it's because I came into Point and Shoot cold where's I knew the buzz that great S5 Breaking Bad episode had prior to watching it.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Wow, they are firing all on cylinders for the first two episodes. Didn't expect we would get an idea of Kim's fate this soon. She stopped being a Lawyer and left Saul :mjcry:

I was confused about the time jump from Kim leaving to Saul at the peak of his career. My episode went from Kim leaving to Saul waking up with a hooker at his mansion.

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Catching up on the two most recent episodes right now... "Point and Shoot" might he the best episode of the franchise, including both BB and BCS :wow: Olympiads (yes I know I misspelled the episode name) from BB was great but point and shoot edges it out IMO.

Maybe it's because I came into Point and Shoot cold where's I knew the buzz that great S5 Breaking Bad episode had prior to watching it.
@Ozymandeas close enough:mjgrin:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Neg just off GP :hhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sauls interior decorator was Tony Montana :dead:

Great episode, very emotional. But damn I gotta believe that Kim makes another appearance.

lmaooo @ tony montana

…and ya I can’t help but feel we’ll see kim again in the current timeframe with him as “gene”…I felt the segue into full-time “saul” was a bit rushed after the breakup…one minute kim is breaking up with him and the next he’s waking up in a fukking palace with whores