The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think both of you are correct.

Gus had Max, who was killed. Then he had Gale and Walt.

After Jesse killed Gale it's not as if Gus could pull another chemist out of thin air. If Jesse was on board I have zero doubts Gus would've killed Walt.

However, had Walt not been wilding immediately in season 4, I don't think Gus would've pressed the issue at all. After Gale died, if Walt was a model employee I think Gus would've let him work until his cancer killed him.

As it stands, he tried to talk Mike into turning on Gus and showed up to his house with a pistol. Let alone everything else he did over the course of the season.

After that there was no way in hell Gus was gonna let him slide.

Fred.

If I'm not mistaken, Gus even stated about waiting for Walt's cancer to return and him eventually dying. But he also wanted to kill Walt for all the shenanigans Walt was doing. With Jesse, he realized that at the very least Jesse is loyal to a fault.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of this could be done pretty quickly depending how they want to do it. The most time consuming one is how Saul gets from that nondescript apartment to the ostentatious mansion we saw in the premier along with the iconic white Cadillac

He'll either somehow get the Sandpiper settlement money OR it was implied in BB that HH&M is no more, that Saul is going to inherit his brother's portion of the business. I mean I am curious as to how HH&M will automatically fall due to this.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help me remember something because I'm waiting for a third watch until after BCS

When they were in Mexico and gus basically gave Jesse to the cartel...was that true intent? Another intricate plan...or did he plan to have a cook on both sides of the border? Legit don't recall

He never intended for Jesse to stay in Mexico. Gus was using Jesse as an opportunity to kill the remaining cartel.

Daps
That prolly has to be the Breaking Bad portion.
Yea it’s clearly after Saul is on the run, so after BB.
He'll either somehow get the Sandpiper settlement money OR it was implied in BB that HH&M is no more, that Saul is going to inherit his brother's portion of the business. I mean I am curious as to how HH&M will automatically fall due to this.

When did they imply HHM is defunct?

Also, Chuck been dead for a while now, I thought they said something about what Chuck did or didn’t leave Jimmy, but I can’t remember. Seems if Chuck left his stake in HHM to Jimmy he would’ve sold already. He was trying to get Chuck to sell since the beginning of BCS. Chuck refused cause he didn’t want to cripple the firm, but Jimmy doesn’t give a flying fukk about crippling that firm.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Yea it’s clearly after Saul is on the run, so after BB.

When did they imply HHM is defunct?

Also, Chuck been dead for a while now, I thought they said something about what Chuck did or didn’t leave Jimmy, but I can’t remember. Seems if Chuck left his stake in HHM to Jimmy he would’ve sold already. He was trying to get Chuck to sell since the beginning of BCS. Chuck refused cause he didn’t want to cripple the firm, but Jimmy doesn’t give a flying fukk about crippling that firm.
Chuck left Jimmy just enough that he wouldn’t bother to contest it, but not enough to do anything with. Remember that’s what Kim was pissed off about (and the letter) and that’s what finally made her turn against Howard. I think they also donated some money to charity in his name. The law firm is done with both partners dead and no, Saul won’t get anything from it.

The sandpiper settlement is a done deal after Howard’s display in the conference room. That’s what the whole play was about. Making Howard look unstable and driving him to look crazy (much like Chuck with the battery) thus speeding up the settlement process. Saul wanted the quick flip and Howard was intent on drawing it out for maximum profit and to spite Saul. I imagine the next episode will fast forward to Jimmy either getting his check and dealing with the fallout of Howard’s death or to Saul in his Cadillac and new home months later.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lalo done

Wexler probably done next week

then nothing but Jean and hopefully Saul to end it

Yea I think Kim is done next week. Witnessing Howard get got and now what she just went through in her “Jesse killing Gale” moment, there’s no way she brushes that off and goes back to living life as normal.

I think her final scene is getting picked up by that 91 Toyota Previa

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I think Kim is done next week. Witnessing Howard get got and now what she just went through in her “Jesse killing Gale” moment, there’s no way she brushes that off and goes back to living life as normal.

I think her final scene is getting picked up by that 91 Toyota Previa
She’ll leave Saul, I can’t see her changing her identity and losing her career. She could quit being a lawyer though, I guess

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just hope Kim has a happy ending. She's too sweet to have a negative outcome.
I think the message behind Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul is that no matter how pure your intentions, no one leaves a life of crime unaffected or clean. Even Jesse has multiple scars and PTSD from his life of crime. I don’t think Kim’s story will end much differently.

Time stamped…

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Too sweet? She ruined Howard’s image and indirectly got him killed
She obviously didn't intend to get him killed which is why she was desperately trying to get him to leave when Lalo showed up.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kim's ending is the last big mystery out of the non-BB characters, I think she might kill herself out of the guilt she feels after Howard's death but I can also see her simply leaving.
I don't think the show will go this direction, if only because it would be the 4th suicide of a main character in this show. Chuck killed himself. Lalo killed himself. And the world thinks Howard killed himself too. I think Kim killing herself would just be too much. Also, for whatever it's worth, she doesn't strike me as the type. I think it's more likely that she leaves if it's between leaving or suicide.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the show will go this direction, if only because it would be the 4th suicide of a main character in this show. Chuck killed himself. Lalo killed himself. And the world thinks Howard killed himself too. I think Kim killing herself would just be too much. Also, for whatever it's worth, she doesn't strike me as the type. I think it's more likely that she leaves if it's between leaving or suicide.