The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get out of his brother's shadow. Everything around him was Chuck this, Chuck that, etc. He gets tired of it that they had to remind him about his brother, Chuck all the fukking time. In this episode, they were all on Chuck's dikk, not Jimmy's. Even Kim was on Chuck's dikk.
Don’t forget chucks portrait at hhm

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said so in Breaking Bad he been divorced a few times.

The series for Better Call Saul is from 2002-2004

Breaking Bad is from 2008- 2009

So there's at least a five year gap.

BB was basically one year?

:damn:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike doing that solidifies the difference between him and Walt. It’s always business for Mike. Never personal. No matter how much he might fukk with you.

In fact, establishing a personal relationship with Jesse, and going against his normal MO, is what did mike in.

Mike was playing with fire when he tried to get Gus to give Werner a pass. That was two strikes. He knew Werner was a goner or maybe Mike too when Gus told him to stay there. It would be at Mike's hands, because that was the only way I would be able to buy Mike still being a trusted solider for Gus on Breaking Bad, after all the fukk-ups. In the past, I feel like Mike somewhat deluded himself over what he is really doing in this organization, but I think he has accepted it now: he is a killer for one of the most dangerous criminals in all of New Mexico.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike was playing with fire when he tried to get Gus to give Werner a pass. That was two strikes. He knew Werner was a goner or maybe Mike too when Gus told him to stay there. It would be at Mike's hands, because that was the only way I would be able to buy Mike still being a trusted solider for Gus on Breaking Bad, after all the fukk-ups. In the past, I feel like Mike somewhat deluded himself over what he is really doing in this organization, but I think he has accepted it now: he is a killer for one of the most dangerous criminals in all of New Mexico.
Mike was already a killer, killing Werner was a little too personal like before in philly then he wanted it to be

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
At first I thought they slipped up when Jimmy said he could "See through The Matrix", but then I remembered that The Matrix was 1999 so the reference isn't out of place.
damn that long shot might be my favorite of the entire show :whoo:

reminds me of when Vito killed that guy he hit on the side of the road in the Sopranos

I like the way that the shot was so far away that you see the gun flash before you hear the sound of the gunshot. I think most shows would "correct" the timing of the sound effects with the flash.

Honestly, this series is pretty much over. There’s not enough time between the official birth of Saul that happened tonight, the birth of the meth lab, and the introduction of Walt and Jesse, to stretch this beyond another 1-2 seasons, max.

They’re damn-near at breaking bad territory right now. The only way they can stretch it would be to delve into Saul’s life after meeting Walt, but before the call to Gus.
The still need to get into whatever it was that had Saul blaming Nacho for whatever made Lalo so mad.

It had to be longer than one year, because you see age "50", "51", and "52" birthday bacon and egg dishes:
Breaking Bad Timeline

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

nah, it was 2 - 3 years

like Kal mentioned with Walt's birthdays
main-qimg-5c48a9fc72d6db4b857c3912322e1e9f-c