The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I just watched the episode of BB when Hank took on the twins by himself.

Hard to imagine Hank had the skill set to really do all that after seeing what the twins did this season :jbhmm: Hank murked one and left the other leg less by himself unarmed while in BCS, the twins took on like 15 dudes by themselves

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I just watched the episode of BB when Hank took on the twins by himself.

Hard to imagine Hank had the skill set to really do all that after seeing what the twins did this season :jbhmm: Hank murked one and left the other leg less by himself unarmed while in BCS, the twins took on like 15 dudes by themselves
Hank probably had training due to being a DEA agent.. where's those 15 dude were just random low level street dudes with no training.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just started binge watching this season, and I've caught up. Breaking Bad went 5 seasons. Based on the pace of this show, surely it has to pass that. There's just so much material they have to work with. Hell, we haven't even seen Saul Goodman the Lawyer yet. I want to see how he acquires all these different connections, cases, etc.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Can't cover every storyline in every episode.

Though they better have something epic planned with this damn superlab otherwise it's just costing us Nacho screentime. BB/BCS universe has never let me down before, but I don't see how they're going to redeem these boring-ass Germans.

I bet Mike becomes friends with some of them, only to see Gus kill ALL of them because of the mistakes made by the one bad apple.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically Breaking Bad lol? 4 seasons in and nikkas coming in the thread with takes like this smh.

For me and a lot of people, Breaking Bad didn't really pick up until the arrival of characters like Gus, Mike, and even Saul.

Gus & Mike are just more interesting. My interest in Jimmy will pick up when he officially becomes Saul.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hank probably had training due to being a DEA agent.. where's those 15 dude were just random low level street dudes with no training.
Not only that, Gus gave him a heads up. Told him two people were coming to kill him, that they were approaching his car.

You've got the warning about who and how they were going to attack, the training to spot them and he was in a car

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just started binge watching this season, and I've caught up. Breaking Bad went 5 seasons. Based on the pace of this show, surely it has to pass that. There's just so much material they have to work with. Hell, we haven't even seen Saul Goodman the Lawyer yet. I want to see how he acquires all these different connections, cases, etc.
We saw Saul Goodman the lawyer, in breaking bad. Go watch that again

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I bet Mike becomes friends with some of them, only to see Gus kill ALL of them because of the mistakes made by the one bad apple.
IDK breh, when Gus killed Victor Mike was :gucci: and :merchant: when Gus killed him cause it seemed like Mike didn't expect Gus to kill someone for a minor mistake.

If Gus kills all the Germans then Mike probably reacts like :ehh: at Victor getting killed.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We saw Saul Goodman the lawyer, in breaking bad. Go watch that again

you sound like a real clown.

Saul Goodman was already sort of seasoned in Breaking Bad. We need to seeing Saul Goodman gaining more experience in the criminal world, developing connects, etc.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you sound like a real clown.

Saul Goodman was already sort of seasoned in Breaking Bad. We need to seeing Saul Goodman gaining more experience in the criminal world, developing connects, etc.

We’ve already seen that. We see his connection with mike. We’ve seen him work with nacho and other criminals. As we speak we’re wtachinf him sell Burner phones on the streets. You’re complaining about nothing

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ve already seen that. We see his connection with mike. We’ve seen him work with nacho and other criminals. As we speak we’re wtachinf him sell Burner phones on the streets. You’re complaining about nothing

I'm not complaining. I have no problem with the season whatsoever. What I am saying is for FUTURE seasons, I would like to see him as Saul. In Breaking Bad, he already had these connections. He knew everybody. On BCS, he only knows Mike.

Go back and reread what I typed. Based on the pace of this should, it has to go past 5 seasons IMO, as opposed to BB, which had 5 seasons.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
IDK breh, when Gus killed Victor Mike was :gucci: and :merchant: when Gus killed him cause it seemed like Mike didn't expect Gus to kill someone for a minor mistake.

If Gus kills all the Germans then Mike probably reacts like :ehh: at Victor getting killed.

True, when Gus killed Victor I think Mike was ready to point his gun at Gus for a second.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah I disagree breh.

If Gus has all the Germans killed and then explains to Mike that nobody can know about the lab....Mike is a pragmatist at the end of the day. He wouldn't like it but he would see the logic in it. Especially if things go left and Kai starts some real trouble.

It wasn't that Gus killed Victor....it was the savagery of it. Death obviously ain't nothing to Mike, he's killed dozens of people at Gus's behest through out "BB". Would Mike follow orders if Gus told him to kill Victor....obviously, but how brutal and sudden it was when Gus did it caught him off guard.

Fred.