The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Just caught up on the last two episodes... damn Giancarlo Esposito needs to be up for an Emmy (Best Supporting Actor), plays that character so well :wow:
He steals almost every scene without saying a word....it took me yrs to not see Big Brother Almigh-TEE....when I saw him....now he is Gus Fring forever

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not complaining. I have no problem with the season whatsoever. What I am saying is for FUTURE seasons, I would like to see him as Saul. In Breaking Bad, he already had these connections. He knew everybody. On BCS, he only knows Mike.

Go back and reread what I typed. Based on the pace of this should, it has to go past 5 seasons IMO, as opposed to BB, which had 5 seasons.

You saying he only knows Mike is not true at all. The only thing missing right now is him regaining his lawyer practice license. He knows Mike, of course, but he also knows Nacho, he even knows about Tuco. He has Huell as his security already. His secretary (I forgot her name) is already set once he goes back into law, and all he been doing is selling and making connections with CRIMINALS. The criminals he deals with even know him as SAUL. He even give them cards that say "Better Call Saul" on them. So, the transformation from what he's doing now to being a "criminal" lawyer is basically SET because those same people he been selling phones to are now his valuable customers who they can trust. Literally the only thing missing his him getting his lawyer practice back. He's Saul already.

If you was expecting or assuming he would be involved with Gus' world, then you going to be disappointed because in Breaking Bad he never MET GUS. He never was involved in that only until Walter White, and that's how Saul referring to get with Mike to make the connection with Gus, because Saul can't.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You saying he only knows Mike is not true at all. The only thing missing right now is him regaining his lawyer practice license. He knows Mike, of course, but he also knows Nacho, he even knows about Tuco. He has Huell as his security already. His secretary (I forgot her name) is already set once he goes back into law, and all he been doing is selling and making connections with CRIMINALS. The criminals he deals with even know him as SAUL. He even give them cards that say "Better Call Saul" on them. So, the transformation from what he's doing now to being a "criminal" lawyer is basically SET because those same people he been selling phones to are now his valuable customers who they can trust. Literally the only thing missing his him getting his lawyer practice back. He's Saul already.

If you was expecting or assuming he would be involved with Gus' world, then you going to be disappointed because in Breaking Bad he never MET GUS. He never was involved in that only until Walter White, and that's how Saul referring to get with Mike to make the connection with Gus, because Saul can't.

This isn't wrong but Jimmy still has a bit more character development before he's Saul. On "BB" he was casually talking about having people killed and obviously leapt at the chance to work with Walter White, a drug lord. He ain't nowhere near that level yet on "BCS".

Fred.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

plus, Jimmy/Saul isn't the kind of person Gus would willingly have a conversation with

This isn't wrong but Jimmy still has a bit more character development before he's Saul. On "BB" he was casually talking about having people killed and obviously leapt at the chance to work with Walter White, a drug lord. He ain't nowhere near that level yet on "BCS".

Fred.

this has nothing to do with this thread, but I was hoping my villain thread could get a sticky :feedme:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
plus, Jimmy/Saul isn't the kind of person Gus would willingly have a conversation with

this has nothing to do with this thread, but I was hoping my villain thread could get a sticky :feedme:

Link me to the thread breh.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Why does this show start at 9pm some days and 10pm others?

Huh?

Always starts 8 pm CST here. Is there something on before it where you are that would push it back?

Fred.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Huh?

Always starts 8 pm CST here. Is there something on before it where you are that would push it back?

Fred.
It used to start at 10 EST before, but this season I keep forgetting it's at 9.:snoop:Keep missing the intro and gotta wait.

• Dap
Reactions: hex