The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Nurse looking like Bernice B. outchea

When Gus slows the footage down and realizes that Hector's still the same person he's always been is very chilling.

Kim continues to be ride or die. I'm wondering if she somehow loses her license with this latest ploy.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The wildest thing about the episode last night - besides Hector's :shaq:moment, and Jimmy going full Saul as Kim's date, was the fight under the laundromat. It's like they're building on an ancient Native burial ground and everyone who works there is fated to have some kind of falling out - and in most cases they're deadly.:lupe:

Huell getting caught up :francis:Kim working on the Hail Mary play to save both him and Jimmy's soul :wow:

And there's still yellow everywhere :ohhh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
ironically, Kim doing her own thing is what makes Jimmy become Saul. its funny, but Jimmy is way more of a tragic hero than that prideful fukkboi Walt.

don't get how Mike didn't envision zee germans would want some p*ssy at some point. too bad fleshlights weren't out yet :pachaha:

gus smile when he realized hector is back was straight up on some Pac 'revenge is sweetest joy next to getting p*ssy' shyt :damn:

love the show, and Im actually hoping next season is the finale, to end it on high note. we're also getting very close to BB timeline.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim/Saul was a triple a$$hole this episode.

1. Getting drunk and making an ass of himself at the Schwiekert party

2. Sassing a cop; off-duty or not

3. Outlining the sketchiest of scenarios to Kim as to how to nail the cop in court....

and his general attitude towards the end. I'm single-handedly renaming this show Better Listen to Kim, a$$hole. I wish I knew what Kim was up to with all those office supply purchases

The reaction of Gus when he realized Hector was still Hector! Easily the best moment.

What must Jimmy's cell phone boss think of the through-the-roof sales? I wonder how Jimmy's going to explain it. Probably likely it won't even come up.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Jim/Saul was a triple a$$hole this episode.

1. Getting drunk and making an ass of himself at the Schwiekert party

2. Sassing a cop; off-duty or not

3. Outlining the sketchiest of scenarios to Kim as to how to nail the cop in court....

and his general attitude towards the end. I'm single-handedly renaming this show Better Listen to Kim, a$$hole. I wish I knew what Kim was up to with all those office supply purchases

The reaction of Gus when he realized Hector was still Hector! Easily the best moment.

What must Jimmy's cell phone boss think of the through-the-roof sales? I wonder how Jimmy's going to explain it. Probably likely it won't even come up.
reddit seems to think she's either making huell mentally challenged (unlikely tho Imo) or finna play the race card and get some people to protest (honestly, Im not really convinced either). she does grab a TON of supplies like markers and cards and shyt in a hurry

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
/
reddit seems to think she's either making huell mentally challenged (unlikely tho Imo) or finna play the race card and get some people to protest (honestly, Im not really convinced either). she does grab a TON of supplies like markers and cards and shyt in a hurry

:ohhh: That's interesting.....that more likely but for some reason I think Jimmy is going to alter it in a way that really drives a stake through the heart of their relationship.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jimmy and Kim both saying, "You gotta do what's best for you" in the opening. :sadcam:

Breh with the fro needed a barber. :wtb:

Mike laying down the law in German. :gladbron:

Huell throwing down on the cop. :russ:

Sooner or later they're gonna catch up with you. :shaq2:

But man, Gus being the one keeping Hector disabled once he knew for sure that he could feel his helplessness. :picard:

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
television has a way of shytting on headphones. nothing good on tv ever comes from having on headphones. you either get killed in a park while jogging, hit by a car or now attack a cop because you can't hear your partner say he's a cop.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Backreading this thread has been great, I forgot it existed.

While all that is going on Stacy (Mike's daughter-in-law) claims there's constant shooting, gangs, etc. in her neighborhood. Mike finds out she's lying but decides to help her move anyway because he's still guilty over his son's death.
I don't think she's lying, she mistook the newspapers hitting the street for gunshots.

It's a low-key reference to this:

No charges for LAPD officers who shot newspaper delivery women during Dorner manhunt
The eight Los Angeles police officers who shot at two women over 100 times will not lose their jobs. They won't even be suspended. They'll just get some additional training.

They'll need it, since the shooting happened at the height of the manhunt for cop-killer Christopher Dorner, when police mistook two women delivering newspapers in a blue Toyota Tacoma pickup truck for one man hellbent on revenge in a charcoal Nissan Titan pickup truck and shot at them 103 times. One of the women, who was 71 at the time, was hit twice in the back. The second woman was hit by broken glass. I would say those cops should get some training in target practice, but then it's probably best for innocent newspaper carriers that they don't.

Yesterday, a commission found that the officers violated department policywhen they thought the sound of a newspaper hitting the pavement was a gunshot and opened fire on two women who were, again, doing absolutely nothing wrong except driving a truck that didn't even look like the one they believed their suspect to be in.

He has been Saul from day one. :yeshrug:

He never tried to be good.

he seemed like he was trying to change, like he was on the fence about what type of person he wanted to be
The record shows that Chuck was 100% right about Slippin Jimmy with a law degree being like a chimp with a machine gun. Jimmy should have gone into copier sales but he didn't and guess what he did?....Right, Chuck knew Jimmy.

Nah, I ain't agreeing with that at all. Jimmy was like Dexter, he had a lot of bad tendencies but he just needed someone to guide him in the right direction to parlay those skills for the sake of good. He was doing good by those elderly candidates, breaking Sandpiper was a brilliant move. There are multiple times where he does the right thing, most impressively when he does all that work to get the elders to be friends again even though it costs him his whole gig. If Chuck had guided Jimmy as a lawyer rather than rejected him, then sure, Jimmy would bend the rules here and there, but he still could have been a good lawyer in his own way and it would have worked out far, far better than how it did. You don't have to co-sign a person 100% to at least support their endeavors and help it work out for the best. Chuck became a straight enemy instead.

Jimmy could have broken good. Chuck nearly saved him from a life of crime by helping him beat that charge and getting him that job, but Chuck's jealousy couldn't handle any continued success by Jimmy and that is what kept him down. If Chuck had hired Jimmy onto HHM when he first became a lawyer, or brought him on to HHM when he brought on the sandpiper case, or generally just let him know that he loved him and wanted the best for him, Jimmy never would have broke all the way back. Hell, even just not getting Jimmy's law degree taken away might have been enough to keep Jimmy doing slightly shady moves in elder law and similar stuff rather than becoming a full-on crook and losing Kim.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Man, I hope we get that Gus origin after BCS finishes. I don’t want the BB Universe to end. :mjcry:
Make up and CGI :youngsabo:

Gus origin should only go 2 seasons. Have it start out with how he and homie linked up for the food chain and drugs, then have it end when they meet The Don.

Or have the series start after the meeting, then end with him ending up in ABQ.
Nah, ya'all gotta go further back. Giancarlo Esposito won't even be in the series except maybe for flash forwards, what you need is a young actor with chops who looks passably like this
giancarlothen.jpg

Wait, Gus' family were poor peasants? I thought they hinted in BB that he was 'someone' in Chile.:patrice:
The blind spot wasn’t hector or walt, it was frings obsession with distributing drugs since his days in Chile probably working for general Pinchot. Speaking of that I hope we eventually get a glimpse of frings past

THIS is the real spinoff the world needs.

A young Gus growing up as a poor peasant in Chile, show the development that made him so pyscho he'd take revenge like that on a damn
south-american-coati.jpg
, then show how he rises in the ranks of the Chilean drug world before somehow becoming some sort of fixer/hitman for Pinochet, then disappearing himself into the cartel up north when Pinochet falls.

Basically, a more cerebral version of

fullwidth.06155dff.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huel does seem retarded, that might work

When kim mentioned those names to the prosecutor they all sounded white though

:ohhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I ain't agreeing with that at all. Jimmy was like Dexter, he had a lot of bad tendencies but he just needed someone to guide him in the right direction to parlay those skills for the sake of good. He was doing good by those elderly candidates, breaking Sandpiper was a brilliant move. There are multiple times where he does the right thing, most impressively when he does all that work to get the elders to be friends again even though it costs him his whole gig. If Chuck had guided Jimmy as a lawyer rather than rejected him, then sure, Jimmy would bend the rules here and there, but he still could have been a good lawyer in his own way and it would have worked out far, far better than how it did. You don't have to co-sign a person 100% to at least support their endeavors and help it work out for the best. Chuck became a straight enemy instead.

Jimmy could have broken good. Chuck nearly saved him from a life of crime by helping him beat that charge and getting him that job, but Chuck's jealousy couldn't handle any continued success by Jimmy and that is what kept him down. If Chuck had hired Jimmy onto HHM when he first became a lawyer, or brought him on to HHM when he brought on the sandpiper case, or generally just let him know that he loved him and wanted the best for him, Jimmy never would have broke all the way back. Hell, even just not getting Jimmy's law degree taken away might have been enough to keep Jimmy doing slightly shady moves in elder law and similar stuff rather than becoming a full-on crook and losing Kim.

Exactly. the helping the old ladies at the cost of his own pockets drove the whole on the fence thing home to me. had things with Chuck gone the opposite direction i think he woulda never became Saul n improved as a person n prolly settle down with Kimmy Cakes.