The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt the coldness brehs :picard::sadcam:

To be fair, Jimmy had a real ride or die chick. They showed us damn near since they’ve been together how hard she would ride for Jimmy. Even when he pulled her into his bullshyt. Especially this year.

He’s decided with his actions that it wasn’t enough. :yeshrug:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any significance to the fact that both sides of the split-screen were tinted yellow? :jbhmm:

There were colors all on that. Kim wore blue, the green stress ball with the green jumpsuit... yellow is Saul's color from Breaking Bad too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This show :ohlawd:

yeah the opening was beautifully done. That's one of the best montages they've done.

:scust: @ this piece of shyt prosecutor on that :mjpls: shyt tryna get Huell locked up. Kim gonna do it the Jimmy (Saul?) way and I bet it works but only so many time she gonna go through with this shyt. She's straight like an arrow and Saul is here..

you sellin drop phones out the back of a van? :dahell:

I'm not here to talk about that :hubie:

Hector knew exactly what he was doing. :mjlit:

Gus ain't havin that "he might be able to talk and walk" shyt :demonic:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Man, has Gus Fring ever won an Emmy? Giancarlo kills that role. He need more scenes :damn:

Nah, he definitely should have won for one of those BB seasons :francis:. When he realizes that Hector knocked the water over on purpose to :mjlit:at the nurse and is still his old crooked self, such a great scene. Doctor trying to get Hector talking again, while Gus gave the :whoa: .

The opening montage to show the ways Kim and Jimmy have grown apart over the past months :wow:

Kim's boss looking at Jimmy when he kept upping the stakes for the company retreat :stopitslime:

Kim realizing the truth in what the DA said about Jimmy :to:, yet she's still riding for him and has a plan to help Huell involving arts and crafts :lupe: