The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that German fakkit with the beer gotta go

Huell :blessed:

we need a Huell spin off brehs

on a side note this season isn't shaping up to be what I expected, the driving force in this season is Kim's relationship to Jimmy so the breakup is what's gonna transform Jimmy completely

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
that German fakkit with the beer gotta go

Huell :blessed:

we need a Huell spin off brehs

on a side note this season isn't shaping up to be what I expected, the driving force in this season is Kim's relationship to Jimmy so the breakup is what's gonna transform Jimmy completely

Can't wait to see how he gets popped :wow:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
breh Breaking Bad is about how Walt broke bad. Better Call Saul is about how Jimmy becomes Saul. it's the same concept.
To play devil's advocate I think a lot of people were expecting the show to explore the Pre, During, and Post BB timeline when it first got announced.
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda wondering what the show will end up doing. We're 4 seasons deep, but only a year has passed I believe :patrice:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
To play devil's advocate I think a lot of people were expecting the show to explore the Pre, During, and Post BB timeline when it first got announced.
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda wondering what the show will end up doing. We're 4 seasons deep, but only a year has passed I believe :patrice:
They do show the post BB timeline from time to time. We probably don't get full episodes dedicated to it cause Saul lives a pretty boring life since he moved to Omaha, dude has to stay low key.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up on the last few episodes.

Is any show better at filming mundane tasks and making it look interesting? I'm watching Jimmy paint signage or unload shipment like :ohhh:

Good to see him get revenge on those kids who rolled him for his cell phone money :pacspit:

Continues to be a stressful season for Howard :francis:

Mike's :beli:expression continues to be one of the best on TV. Knows how to set up a good work environment too :leon:.