The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kai didn't think this through. I get you are independent contractors and usually you can fukk off and play games and people just gotta put up with your shyt but this is NOT the crew to fukk around on and Mike is NOT the type of dude that's gonna put up with it for another millisecond. Kai gonna fukk around and get buried under the super lab :francis:

When Gus said "I kept him" about the rodent, damn he just said basically that he wanna keep Hector around as a pet just to torture him and watch as he grows his business and does boss shyt :demonic: :wow:

Daps
What rodent was fring talking about?

A coati

A_White-nosed_Coati.jpg

I thought that nikka was saying coyote in a Spanish accent or some shyt:russ:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
finally got some time and caught up to the most recent episode :blessed: here's some of my thoughts

the intro with Saul in his office right before "Granite State" from BB had me like :gladbron: that was a dope callback cause dude had on the same outfit and everything, we definitely need more scenes this season where he's in full Saul mode

Red Bottoms Lydia is byke :banderas: i'm interested to see what part her fine ass plays in the Mike/Gus storyline

Nacho got hemmed up somethin' serious :pachaha: his storyline is crazy right now, it'll be interesting to see where he ends up when they hit the BB timeframe

Kim :wow: gotta throw on some Lox every time she on screen

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Yo, only one dude said it was filler. Chill. :heh:

Now all those simple minded ADD fukkers that dropped this show during season 1, they can get the :pacspit:
I remember people were complaining about Tuco's character not wildin' out like he did in BB. They failed to understand that this was 6 years before the events of BB, and most likely Tuco wasn't snorting back then.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I remember people were complaining about Tuco's character not wildin' out like he did in BB. They failed to understand that this was 6 years before the events of BB, and most likely Tuco wasn't snorting back then.
Tuco began snorting meth at that point that’s why nacho wanted him dead/in jail because he felt that he was going nuts off the drugs. He knew if he didn’t do something bout it that he would soon end up a casualty for no reason.

Last edited:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Wait, Gus' family were poor peasants? I thought they hinted in BB that he was 'someone' in Chile.:patrice:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
My dumb ass watched the new episode late at night, meaning I was half-asleep for all the major character developments that happened :snoop:

Still, that scene with Jimmy bossing up on those punk kids had me :gladbron:. Might mess around and buy some track suits just off the strength of it :banderas:

The visuals and directing on this show are masterful.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My dumb ass watched the new episode late at night, meaning I was half-asleep for all the major character developments that happened :snoop:

Still, that scene with Jimmy bossing up on those punk kids had me :gladbron:. Might mess around and buy some track suits just off the strength of it :banderas:

The visuals and directing on this show are masterful.

Sergio Tacchini tracksuit for that 80's drug lord vibe. :wow:

Men's Tracksuits - Sergio Tacchini Store

Fred.