The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think he will leave her. He's already drifting away.

I don't see her "getting fed up with him". Jimmy will initiate their split

I think the "how" is going to be semantics....even if he initiates it, it'll probably be because in his mind it's inevitable. She already bailed on his Wexler/McGill idea....if she finds out he's been doing this cell phone shyt on the side I think that will be enough for her to bounce. Their clearly not on the same page, career-wise. So I think he may preemptively end it.

Fred.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
People saying this ep was a filler? :wtf: aside from Kai being too unrealistic of a dumbass working on a super secret project for a kingpin that can get everyone killed, this was damn best episode this season.

Kim bringing up "I like it, I'm good at it" echoes Walt, but Jimmy also remembers what he's good at and what he likes. Then he goes and watches a clip he made of old lady and sandpiper case.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People saying this ep was a filler? :wtf: aside from Kai being too unrealistic of a dumbass working on a super secret project for a kingpin that can get everyone killed, this was damn best episode this season.

Kim bringing up "I like it, I'm good at it" echoes Walt, but Jimmy also remembers what he's good at and what he likes. Then he goes and watches a clip he made of old lady and sandpiper case.

Keep in mind Gale is the one that actually put the lab together so them not knowing the specifics isn't entirely out of the question. Could be illegal for tax purposes for all they know....Kai was a dumb ass but it's possible none of them know who or what exactly they're dealing with. :manny:

Fred.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Great episode. Jimmy's transformation to Saul is in it's final stages. Kim was the only thing keeping him from the transition.

I understand now why killing Mike was a terrible idea by Walt. He obviously had to do it but Mike is the type of thorough dude you want to have as an ally rather than an enemy. He sees what no one else does, he marked Kai as being a possible issue right away.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

Those are anxious/impatient people who want Jimmy to "Hurry up and turn into Saul"....and are clearly missing out on the journey, and more focused on the destination.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People call episodes filler if there aren't shootouts or explosions and shyt.

Same thing happened during Breaking Bad