The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Of all seasons, THIS is the one that's slow and boring?
Yea so far the only exciting shyt that’s happened is what’s happened to nacho. It’s getting to the point where it’s going to get good but most of the buildups been slow and boring so far.... it’s still one of my favorite shows that is still coming on along with ozark.

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not hard to see why Gus wanted Mike for this job. Gus' regular goons would have picked the engineers up at the airport and drove them straight to the building. Gus knows how cautious Mike is and that he'd come up with the perfect way of getting the engineers there without them knowing anything about where they are.

Same reason why Gus liked the 2nd guy. You could tell by the way he paid attention to the details that he was Gus' guy. Knew how many loads of dirt that would need to be moved out of the facility, that they were near a major city which would make the job tougher.

Makes you wonder what airport the engineers flew into before being picked up? Clearly they were very cautious to not give away any information about their Albuquerque whereabouts.

Denver. The first guy got out of a Denver Airport shuttle before getting in his car.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Thats from BCS?

Ive gone back and read some of this thread...man, I need to rewatch the show because yall catch so much shyt I miss.

Slippin' Jimmy was the truth breh
full