The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Went from a guy with a laser to a guy who counts with steos.

I'm assuming they didn't use the first guy because he has a big ass mouth. Couldn't wait to brag about a tunnel he built for the cartels....now imagine the next time he works with the cartels he brags about the super lab.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Last night's episode was :leon:

Saul wasn't just the Privacy Phones president. He was also a client :wow: Damn near everything around him was 'Criminal Yellow' too.

The contrast between that and Kim's 'Professional Blue' is interesting. I took her giving her client that tie to symbolize her lending him an air of respectability in the eyes of the system :jbhmm:

Francesca is just all the way :francis: with his shyt by the time it all came crashing down. The difference in her demeanor from when she first appeared is night and day.

Jimmy out here getting jumped by high school kids. He needs to link up with Ol Billy Redface and tell him to bring the HAMMAH:blessed:

Mike kicking the tires on bunker engineers for Gale's subterrenean meth lair :ohhh:

The most interesting part to me was the ending. It felt like Jimmy has picked up Saul's fast talking, big dreaming persona. Him throwing away the shrink's number was a crossroads. He's planning to let his nefarious side grow into its own monster, instead of seeing someone who could help him control it.:hubie:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New interview with Bob Odenkirk....says there is more "Breaking Bad" era scenes on the way this season.
4JSuH4G.png

https://ew.com/

Fred.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That opening scene of Saul getting ready for the getaway :wow:

I think Gus got rid of the first guy he auditioned to build the lair because he was too cocky and the timeline he gave him wasn't realistic for what the job necessitated. The older German gentlemen was being much more thorough about what the job would entail.

Jimmy getting rolled by those punks was :mjlol:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
That opening scene of Saul getting ready for the getaway :wow:

I think Gus got rid of the first guy he auditioned to build the lair because he was too cocky and the timeline he gave him wasn't realistic for what the job necessitated. The older German gentlemen was being much more thorough about what the job would entail.

That's what i was thinking. Also, a tunnel would not necessarily be the same as building an underground lab. It seemed like they made a point with the 2nd guy, where he was talking a lot about building the lab while maintaining support for the building above ground. Maybe they were concerned about the long term durability of the entire structure. If it was done too quick, they could look at a collapse in the near future.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Not hard to see why Gus wanted Mike for this job. Gus' regular goons would have picked the engineers up at the airport and drove them straight to the building. Gus knows how cautious Mike is and that he'd come up with the perfect way of getting the engineers there without them knowing anything about where they are.

Same reason why Gus liked the 2nd guy. You could tell by the way he paid attention to the details that he was Gus' guy. Knew how many loads of dirt that would need to be moved out of the facility, that they were near a major city which would make the job tougher.

Makes you wonder what airport the engineers flew into before being picked up? Clearly they were very cautious to not give away any information about their Albuquerque whereabouts.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not hard to see why Gus wanted Mike for this job. Gus' regular goons would have picked the engineers up at the airport and drove them straight to the building. Gus knows how cautious Mike is and that he'd come up with the perfect way of getting the engineers there without them knowing anything about where they are.

Same reason why Gus liked the 2nd guy. You could tell by the way he paid attention to the details that he was Gus' guy. Knew how many loads of dirt that would need to be moved out of the facility, that they were near a major city which would make the job tougher.

Makes you wonder what airport the engineers flew into before being picked up? Clearly they were very cautious to not give away any information about their Albuquerque whereabouts.

I was thinking maybe he flew into El Paso. You are talking 230 miles probably about a 4 hour drive to the destination.

I love everything going on with this season but I'd really wanna see more Breaking Bad timeline stuff too that was a dope open :wow: