The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
10 a month sounds fukking great.
It’s for 3 months and definitely worth it for BCS. Never had an issue before this ep, wonder if the run time was a bit longer tonight. During my cable days, I always made it a point to record extra before and after a show. But their recording feature is in beta mode so it won’t let me. :francis:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Jimmy always running his mouth now he gotta get into cell phone sales :hhh:
Judge tried to boss up on Kim and she hit him with the :sas1:
Them twins are no...joke rolling up on that compound like that:whoo:
Nacho getting that nod of approval :blessed:
Mike called this dude out on his dead "wife" :bryan:
All of Mike's employees gonna hate him :troll:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can’t Jimmy get a better job than fukking a cellphone store? That’s a job for high school students, not one for a man with a law degree...:pachaha:

The Twins :merchant:

Captain ****’s husband is a scumbag :huhldup:

He’s making a lot of cameos recently though. Brooklyn Nine Nine, Better Place and now this show :ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This dude telling ducktales at the therapy session is the lawyer from Parks and Rec :russ:

Who was he in the series? I wasn't paying attention just now when he was on but I know he looked familiar. What was he saying?

I see @Ciggavelli said he was Holts husband. That's where I knew him from. Was he on this show or BB before? Or just a random guest appearance?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Who was he in the series? I wasn't paying attention just now when he was on but I know he looked familiar. What was he saying?

I see @Ciggavelli said he was Holts husband. That's where I knew him from. Was he on this show or BB before? Or just a random guest appearance?
I don’t remember him on BCS or B.B., but I guess I didn’t know who he was when B.B. aired :jbhmm:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Nah, he wasn't on Breaking Bad. I was just watching Parks and Rec earlier and recognized him as the lawyer from when Tom was getting offers for Rent-A-Swag and when Ron was getting his will made. He had some good lines on the show like when he was going back and forth with Tom about whether or not his client was a celebrity & sonning Ben when he was making accountant jokes :russ:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I recorded it and it cut off. :mad: I think I missed like 2 minutes from the ending. I copped DirecTV for their promotional $10/month JUST for this show. Their beta recording is trash and won’t let me record 5 minutes prior and after. :camby: I never had any issues with the first 3 episodes.

link? :sadcam:

I think AMC puts up episodes on their website right after they air. You just gotta login with your DirectTV account.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:wow:@ The Salamanca Twins listening to Nacho discuss plans to attack the rival gang like :ld::ld:.......:violent::violent:

:ohhh:@ us getting a roundabout backstory for Saul's drawer full of cells.

Mike sitting in that group therapy meeting like :francis: listening to his daughter in law until old boy showed up and he went :demonic:

Ira booking his place in Saul's starting five by being honest about the Hummel money :ehh:

There were splashes of yellow all over that CC Mobile. It's only a matter of time till Jimmy's moving burner phones like Baltimore in '04 out of that spot.:mjlit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even notice it but the black chick Mike was talking to works at Craddock Marine bank....you can see her name tag when they're in the diner. :ohhh:

Craddock Marine is the bank that kept blowing up in the episode "Monday" on "X-Files"....it's also the bank Mike had his money for Kaylee in season 5 of "Breaking Bad", when the other lawyer got caught.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Nacho going back to daddy means that he’s given up, being a snitch/b!tch is no fun

Not necessarily.:jbhmm:

I think he gets himself together again, because if you remember - when Walt and Jesse take Saul out to the desert he says "It wasn't me - it was Ignacio - he's the one:damn:"

So man is still around about a year or two later and still in the game :lupe: