The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why she was crying, but the way he read the letter I took it as he read ahead and saw what Chuck wrote, and then read aloud a softer feel good version. Maybe her crying was relief.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why she was crying, but the way he read the letter I took it as he read ahead and saw what Chuck wrote, and then read aloud a softer feel good version. Maybe her crying was relief.
Like another poster said, I think she wrote it cause the original sh!ts on jimmy

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I think it’s fairly obvious from all of Kim’s reactions this season that she knows how badly Chuck hurt Jimmy, but she is also still not at peace with what Jimmy did to help her keep Mesa Verde.

She feels the pressure not just to live up the Mesa Verde team, but also live up to/ make up for Jimmy’s fukkery on her behalf.

To see the wall Jimmy has put up around his brothers death makes her sad, helpless and guilt ridden.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell that to a meth head and see what response you get.

Even Gale himself said those small percentages make a world a difference....and he's a top chemist
You're wrong breh, and it's simple maths, makes no difference what drugs you're talking about. The only person able to make 99% pure was walter white who gus could've easily eliminated.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wrong breh, and it's simple maths, makes no difference what drugs you're talking about. The only person able to make 99% pure was walter white who gus could've easily eliminated.

The best gale could do before walt was 95%, I bet he could of done 99% like walt after he taught him how to make the blue

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best gale could do before walt was 95%, I bet he could of done 99% like walt after he taught him how to make the blue
That extra 4% doesn't matter especially if it doesn't exist. Gus could have easily got Walter killed when he first came on his radar.