The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Not sure why she was crying, but the way he read the letter I took it as he read ahead and saw what Chuck wrote, and then read aloud a softer feel good version. Maybe her crying was relief.
Are you dense? She was crying because Chuck was genuine at that time and he didn’t care one bit. Proving that Chuck was right about him all along.
Jim has done the following in the name of good:
Took Mesa Verde away from Chuck and HHM which is causing Kim to lose her passion about the law. She is overwhelmed and can’t handle it.
Opened and abandoned a co law practice with Kim in the space of 1 year.
Caused Chuck to appear incompetent to the law reviewers which in turn caused Howard to remove him.
Jimmy is everything that Chuck said he was , a criminal always looking for the shortcut.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:wow:@ The Salamanca Twins listening to Nacho discuss plans to attack the rival gang like :ld::ld:.......:violent::violent:

:ohhh:@ us getting a roundabout backstory for Saul's drawer full of cells.

Mike sitting in that group therapy meeting like :francis: listening to his daughter in law until old boy showed up and he went :demonic:

Ira booking his place in Saul's starting five by being honest about the Hummel money :ehh:

There were splashes of yellow all over that CC Mobile. It's only a matter of time till Jimmy's moving burner phones like Baltimore in '04 out of that spot.:mjlit:
I’m thinking Jimmy set him up with Vamos pest to rob houses and make extra money on the side. Ira was delivering soda then running a business. I’m sure Saul knew that Todd was demon .

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Are you dense? She was crying because Chuck was genuine at that time and he didn’t care one bit. Proving that Chuck was right about him all along.
Jim has done the following in the name of good:
Took Mesa Verde away from Chuck and HHM which is causing Kim to lose her passion about the law. She is overwhelmed and can’t handle it.
Opened and abandoned a co law practice with Kim in the space of 1 year.
Caused Chuck to appear incompetent to the law reviewers which in turn caused Howard to remove him.
Jimmy is everything that Chuck said he was , a criminal always looking for the shortcut.
She's known all that from early, on you over analyzing retard.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Can’t Jimmy get a better job than fukking a cellphone store? That’s a job for high school students, not one for a man with a law degree...:pachaha:

The Twins :merchant:

Captain ****’s husband is a scumbag :huhldup:

He’s making a lot of cameos recently though. Brooklyn Nine Nine, Better Place and now this show :ehh:
it's going to be those kind of jobs because his law degree doesn't mean anything to employers and career type jobs won't fukk with him because they know as soon as he gets his law license back he's quitting. i don't even think he mentions that he has a law degree because that would lead to too many questions, you just want some money while you ride it out.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Can’t Jimmy get a better job than fukking a cellphone store? That’s a job for high school students, not one for a man with a law degree...:pachaha:

Same thing that Walt went through in Breaking Bad at the car wash. :ohhh:

Dude really ended up becoming the lawyer to the world's foremost meth dealer because he was in his feelings about having a shytty temporary job :mindblown:

And now he's terrified for his life working at a Cinnabon in Bumfukk, Omaha under a fake name :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor Nacho's efforts to keep his dad's business out of the drug game just keep getting more and more expensive. The bodies are piling up and Gus is telling him he isn't anywhere close to being done.

I definitely think Mike's outburst was because Henry or whoever he was, was using Stacey's grief to build on his own fake story, and that was the last straw for Mike. But in general, I do think that these kind of sessions will not work on someone like Mike.

Jimmy actually seemed to take a backseat in this episode, but I'm guessing him being stuck in a cellphone store with nothing to do, is going to lead to more schemes that will continue his journey into Saul Goodman. Which is explain why Saul has a bunch of phones in BB in his desk drawer.

CrXiJGqVYAE_LT2.jpg

As I expected, we learned what Kim was up to when she told her paralegal last week that she was going to the courthouse. I guess she wants to find something more interesting and satisfying to her than doing Mesa Verde work.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I didn't even notice it but the black chick Mike was talking to works at Craddock Marine bank....you can see her name tag when they're in the diner. :ohhh:

Craddock Marine is the bank that kept blowing up in the episode "Monday" on "X-Files"....it's also the bank Mike had his money for Kaylee in season 5 of "Breaking Bad", when the other lawyer got caught.

Fred.
They in the same universe?:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex