The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you can help @hex

First off. Do you think Kim wrote the letter that jimmy read out loud?

Also the only thing that took me out of the episode a tiny bit was how big a rush the goons took shooting nacho in the gut and leaving him for dead. Gus clearly wanted him alive so badly. I think they took a big gamble that nacho would get help in time, not die of exposure or an infection, or simply a misplaced bullet. That second gunshot was way too risky imo.

Nah....it's possible but then why would she cry?

I think the letter is real and she cried because part of Chuck's down fall was because he lost Mesa Verde....which Jimmy orchestrated on her behalf.

As far as Nacho I don't think Gus cared if he lived or died. Don't get me wrong, if he lived then an inside man in the Salamanca cartel could be very useful....but if he dies :manny: a few days earlier Gus didn't even know he existed.

Fred.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
Gus and crew are carrying the season thus far.

Man, from Breaking Bad to Better Call Saul, they really know how to open an episode. :wow:

Chuck dying has put a huge dent in to Jimmy's storyline this season. It is early though. Things will probably pick up on the Jimmy side of things.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
he def Saul now. i think Kim realizes its over for Jimmy trying to be good now. hes finally crossed that line.

He has been Saul from day one. :yeshrug:

He never tried to be good.

Kim just tried to pretend he was good...in denial. She is slowly coming around though and it pains her because she cares for him.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
he seemed like he was trying to change, like he was on the fence about what type of person he wanted to be

He is Saul to his core.

Deep down, he knows it.

Maybe he wanted to put on a good front because in some way he has love for Kim.

Since the beginning of the series, Jimmy is going to do what he is going to do.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I always said Gus should have just used Gale the whole time, if you are selling metric tons of crystal meth, and the purity is 90%, the extra 5% or whatever doesn't really make a difference.
Tell that to a meth head and see what response you get.

Even Gale himself said those small percentages make a world a difference....and he's a top chemist