The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
What about pinkman then? He should of killed him immediately after gus. Pinkman has been a loose cannon for a while and he ignored the signs which lead to his downfall. I really don’t understand the dynamic with them both, Walt already had a son. Pinkman was a burden at the end of the day

Pinkman was the only one that didnt bytch up when Gus sliced Victor. Gus respected that and saw potential in Jessie and thats why he brought him to mexico.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I saw episode 2 where he interviewed. But he didn't know that was there before he interviewed there. Were the places he circled in the newspaer for "interviews" just places he was casing?
I don't think he intended to rob them when he went in, but the interview convinced him they were suckers who deserved to be robbed.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I always said Gus should have just used Gale the whole time, if you are selling metric tons of crystal meth, and the purity is 90%, the extra 5% or whatever doesn't really make a difference.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I always said Gus should have just used Gale the whole time, if you are selling metric tons of crystal meth, and the purity is 90%, the extra 5% or whatever doesn't really make a difference.
It does when you selling it for the price they needed to be profitable.
8 million dollar lab, supplies and people to pay. Your product has to be the absolute best. They getting 200.00 for a tenth on the street.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
why was Kim so upset at that letter?
fukk Chuck
Personally I think she ghost wrote a letter and swapped it and made it more loving to make jimmy/Saul feel better but it still didn’t help.

The fact that jimmy still has such a blank reaction to it made her realize how much Danaher chuck did...or she realized that jimmy is really more fukked up than she realized.

I’m not sure. But I do have a gut feeling that she wrote the letter. Also I feel like chuck would’ve put a date on it and jimmy noted there was no date.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Maybe you can help @hex

First off. Do you think Kim wrote the letter that jimmy read out loud?

Also the only thing that took me out of the episode a tiny bit was how big a rush the goons took shooting nacho in the gut and leaving him for dead. Gus clearly wanted him alive so badly. I think they took a big gamble that nacho would get help in time, not die of exposure or an infection, or simply a misplaced bullet. That second gunshot was way too risky imo.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Maybe you can help @hex

Also the only thing that took me out of the episode a tiny bit was how big a rush the goons took shooting nacho in the gut and leaving him for dead. Gus clearly wanted him alive so badly. I think they took a big gamble that nacho would get help in time, not die of exposure or an infection, or simply a misplaced bullet. That second gunshot was way too risky imo.

Car had a lot of holes put into it and Nacho was suppose to be riding shotgun with Arturo - it would look suspect looking at the car and seeing Nacho with only one slug in his shoulder region I would say.

Looks like that Vet is going to relink Nacho back up with Jimmy, but this ain’t the same Jimmy he punked around back in the day.

full

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Maybe you can help @hex

Actually I think their attitude was literally "If he dies, he dies" :damn:

With or without Nachos, the story they were trying to sell to the Salamancas works out either way since it matches the M.O. of an earlier attack.