The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The episode we got to see the transition from Jimmy to Saul :wow:

It looked liked both of Gus's goons gotten a little fat since Breaking Bad :pachaha:
feasting to much on those Pollos, looks like Gus eventually gets:hhh: at his fat goons and gets them a weight loss plan

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
lydia
a92409589f083b5911c59084d7c61a11.gif

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm still watching. Show seems to STILL be sucking.

Honestly this highlights the Knocks against Breaking Bad as a goofy slapstick jawn.

Still watching. Still a BB fan. Still a sap.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh both walt and gus fukked up

gus had his greed get the best of him while his initial assessment of jesse was correct. he shouldnt have fukked with walt in the first place.

walt had to make a choice between jesse and gus and he chose jesse. then it was either or situation where one of walt/gus had to die.
Exactly. Neither Gus or Walt was blameless but once it gets to that level and Gus said he was gonna kill his family plus Walt couldn't just disappear due to skylar with the money issues . Jesse is the real a$$hole once he started cooking he signed walts death warrant

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Every episode feels like its too short. I never want them to end

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but I already like it better than Breaking Bad. They took the best 3 characters, Mike Gus and Saul (I've been saying it from Day 1) built around them and let em cook (pun intended)...

They def have an easier job since the characters have already been established. But I enjoy each episode more than I did BB

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tampico's furniture is predicted to be one of Saul's commercials.. Tampico's furniture is Krazy 8's dad furniture store that he mentioned in BB season 1

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Everybody's BACK! We just need Walt and Jesse.
When they mentioned Tuco in Jail, I thought they were going to show him in there with Skinny Pete.

She wouldn't be piggybacking on Gus then, her strength was international distribution which didn't really take place until after Gus died

Maybe we now find out what happened to her baby daddy

Lydia worked for Madrigal Electromotive from Germany. They were the "official" owners of the Los Pollos Hermanos chain from long before Gus died.