The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt. He had to defend himself for Jesse fukk ups. Jesse couldn't keep the peace and Walt defended him. The ball was in motion for Gus to replace him and Jesse with Gail. Walt did what he had to and defend himself. Get down or lay down you know the rules.

Jesse was about to break the peace and Walt took it upon himself break the peace FOR JESSE.... Then told Jesse to kill Gail as a leverage. But lets remember the beef ALL STARTED because Walter vouched for Jesse in the beginning against Gus' best wishes, Jesse almost breaking the peace.... made so-called amends, and Walt HIMSELF breaking the peace for Jesse. And it's not really due to some kind of loyalty TO Jesse, but because wants what Gus have... that was certified at the end when Walt said "he won".

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did Walt, neither was a saint :yeshrug:

Walt started it.... shyt, Gus didn't even WANT to fukk with Walt because he knew that Jesse would of been a problem and Walt vouched AND broke the peace. Gus had EVERY RIGHT to want to kill Walt. And then to have Jesse kill Gail JUST so Walt can use that as a leverage.... This was all on Walt.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nacho's reactions to the different sources of pain (sewing machine and Hector) :obama:

This show is great...

I wonder if this should is going to bleed over to what really happened between Saul and Nacho when we were 1st introduced to Saul in Breaking Bad?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Walt started it.... shyt, Gus didn't even WANT to fukk with Walt because he knew that Jesse would of been a problem and Walt vouched AND broke the peace. Gus had EVERY RIGHT to want to kill Walt. And then to have Jesse kill Gail JUST so Walt can use that as a leverage.... This was all on Walt.
He still wanted to kill Walt, you wanted Walt to do.......what?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He still wanted to kill Walt, you wanted Walt to do.......what?

Walt violated..... Walt should of just make meth and make that $$$ and that's that. Had Jesse killed them dudes... that would of been on Jesse. But he didn't. WALT DID instead and violated the partnership. Then told Jesse to kill GAIL just so Gus had no CHOICE but to let Walt live. I would of want to kill Walt my damn self for the foul shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Ark

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Walt violated..... Walt should of just make meth and make that $$$ and that's that. Had Jesse killed them dudes... that would of been on Jesse. But he didn't. WALT DID instead and violated the partnership. Then told Jesse to kill GAIL just so Gus had no CHOICE but to let Walt live. I would of want to kill Walt my damn self for the foul shyt.
You're still not answering the question. If someone is out to kill you, what are you going to do? Let them?

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Trying not to get hype but....:jbhmm:

Fred.

LOS POLLOS HERMANWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Jesse was about to break the peace and Walt took it upon himself break the peace FOR JESSE.... Then told Jesse to kill Gail as a leverage. But lets remember the beef ALL STARTED because Walter vouched for Jesse in the beginning against Gus' best wishes, Jesse almost breaking the peace.... made so-called amends, and Walt HIMSELF breaking the peace for Jesse. And it's not really due to some kind of loyalty TO Jesse, but because wants what Gus have... that was certified at the end when Walt said "he won".
What the fukk are you talking about? Jesse was at vault so Walt backed him, Gus tried him and Walt did what any person would do retaliate in kind. You expect him to lay down and die? Walt did it and won , just like Gus, he played his hand beat the cartel. He could have just kept the peace like you said but he didn't. So Gus not keeping the peace is okay but not Walt? FOH.
They were always going to clash and Gus was a high after eliminating the cartel and didn't expect Walt to go next level against him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
eh both walt and gus fukked up

gus had his greed get the best of him while his initial assessment of jesse was correct. he shouldnt have fukked with walt in the first place.

walt had to make a choice between jesse and gus and he chose jesse. then it was either or situation where one of walt/gus had to die.