The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they mentioned Tuco in Jail, I thought they were going to show him in there with Skinny Pete.

Lydia worked for Madrigal Electromotive from Germany. They were the "official" owners of the Los Pollos Hermanos chain from long before Gus died.

She didn't become a international distributor until Gus died. She did give him the cooking equipment though

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
She didn't become a international distributor until Gus died. She did give him the cooking equipment though

I see what you mean. She wasn't personally moving the stuff to Eastern Europe until after Gus died.
But she WAS always personally involved with the international management of Gus' franchise. Both her, and the German guy who electrocuted himself.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you mean. She wasn't personally moving the stuff to Eastern Europe until after Gus died.
But she WAS always personally involved with the international management of Gus' franchise. Both her, and the German guy who electrocuted himself.

The dude who killed himself ran pollos internationally

Obviously she was somewhat involved, probably doing a little distributing herself cause she had inside information on logistics

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I ran through Breaking Bad seasons 4 & 5 again like it was nothing.

Already on Felina again. Watching that shyt live was :wow:
I got a question

When the skinheads asked Walt to cook a couple of more times to help the psycho were they planning to kidnap Walt before pinkman fell into their hands?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I got a question

When the skinheads asked Walt to cook a couple of more times to help the psycho were they planning to kidnap Walt before pinkman fell into their hands?
Probably not, at that point they were broke & still needed him to pay them for jobs. And Todd respected Walt, so I don't think he would have been down to do him like they did the Jesse the Snitch.

They wanted him to help get Todd's cook skills up.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably not, at that point they were broke & still needed him to pay them for jobs. And Todd respected Walt, so I don't think he would have been down to do him like they did the Jesse the Snitch.

They wanted him to help get Todd's cook skills up.
Yea but Todd saved pinkman for a reason cause Lydia was pressuring him to produce better meth. I think Walt was the original target for kidnapping cause even the skinheads knew Todd wasn't smart enough

Silkk

Daps
Yea but Todd saved pinkman for a reason cause Lydia was pressuring him to produce better meth. I think Walt was the original target for kidnapping cause even the skinheads knew Todd wasn't smart enough
They could have kidnapped Walt at any point if they wanted to. Todd came up with that on the spur of the moment to take jessie, Jack didn't give a fukk and was ready to kill jesse twice.

@hex can probably give you more in depth detail though

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
They could have kidnapped Walt at any point if they wanted to. Todd came up with that on the spur of the moment, Jack didn't give a fukk and was ready to kill him twice.

@hex can probably give you more in depth detail though
If they Kidnap Walt, they wouldn't have his Declan. He would have gone after Todd and crew because he controlled the south west . That would hurt his market. With walt they made millions per month when he disappeared the production slowed down and Walt isn't Jesse. He would not cook for them even if it meant death.

Silkk

Daps
If they Kidnap Walt, they wouldn't have his Declan. He would have gone after Todd and crew because he controlled the south west . That would hurt his market. With walt they made millions per month when he disappeared the production slowed down and Walt isn't Jesse. He would not cook for them even if it meant death.
They killed Declan. They made so much money with lydia they didn't care, and plus they didn't think shyt out before acting.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They would of most likely killed his wife or son to show him what's up, but in their case Walt wouldn't of pressed them knowing what would happen

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.... this is how and WHY the beef started.

Gus had no beef with Walt initially. He was apprehensive over Jesse from the VERY beginning and gave that a pass because Walt told him that he can control Jesse. The issue was that Jesse was in his feelings over the murder of that child. Gus even INVITED Walt to dinner and wanted to mentor him and again stated that he shouldn't fukk with Jesse.

The ROOT of the problem was Jesse. Jesse learned through his new girlfriend that her little kid brother was the one that killed his homie, Combo. Jesse, in retaliation wanted to plant ricin on the main drug dealers once he found out they work for Gus (never mind the fact that this was BEFORE Gus and Walt partnered). Mike stopped Jesse from the plan and brought him to the meeting with Walt, Gus, and those drug dealers and hashed it out. That shyt should of ENDED it. But no. Jesse learns the kid got killed he's all in his feels, And Walt could of or SHOULD OF left that shyt alone. We don't even know that Jesse would of even DONE IT because before then he never killed anybody before. But it was WALT that took that choice away by killing them HIMSELF knowing that it would start BEEF with Gus.

so, HOW IN THE fukk you even put this on Gus... on top of that Jesse was STEALING METH from Gus and Gus gave all of that a pass out of RESPECT for Walt. He could and SHOULD OF killed Walt on the spot, but took the half measure.

Walt had NO intentions of keeping the peace. He wanted to what Gus had. And he knew using Jesse was his LEVERAGE. That's why he killed those dudes FOR Jesse and made Jesse to kill Gale.

For real, fukk Walter White. This was about "but Gus wanted to kill Walt".... and he HAD EVERY REASON AND RIGHT TO DO SO! Gus took that nikka under his fucckin' WING and gave him all the respect and this was what Walt shytted on that.

Wasn't Gus really hoping gale could learn to get the purity up like Walt making him expendable?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't Gus really hoping gale could learn to get the purity up like Walt making him expendable?

We really wouldn't know.... I will say this, Walt was fine to work with Gale UNTIL Jesse got beat up by Hank and Jesse was about to press charges which in turn would of implicated Walt. That's the only reason Jesse was back in the fold, and Gus allowed Walt to gave Jesse work with him and fired Gale.