The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

CJ14

Pro
Daps
I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but I already like it better than Breaking Bad. They took the best 3 characters, Mike Gus and Saul (I've been saying it from Day 1) built around them and let em cook (pun intended)...

They def have an easier job since the characters have already been established. But I enjoy each episode more than I did BB

Breh... to each his own and I really like the show, it's honestly amazing how they've been able to keep up the quality but there's no way in hell it's touching BB...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We really wouldn't know.... I will say this, Walt was fine to work with Gale UNTIL Jesse got beat up by Hank and Jesse was about to press charges which in turn would of implicated Walt. That's the only reason Jesse was back in the fold, and Gus allowed Walt to gave Jesse work with him and fired Gale.
I got to rewatch but I thought once Walt started realizing that the lab wasn't designed for him he realized that gus may snake him .
Yea until Walt kept pressing him with his bullish!t
what ? Did you get my quote . Gus wanted Walt to be expendable to gale

Piffery

All Star
Daps
I haven't been comfortable with Jimmy this whole episode, he's making me squeamish.