The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Nacho is the OG Jesse :wow: the sewing work is where his hidden talent lies, whereas Jesse's was woodwork - he seems to be really into it. He's also about to poison the shyt out of Hector :lupe:

Crazy 8 being all happy-go-lucky back then. :to:He's been in the game for years - it made him an animal.:mjcry:

More colour-work again tonight - the yellow and red stop sign outside the laundromat is a foreshadowing of the :demonic:shyt to come. It might be the first time so far that blue is connected with both honesty (the laundromat's regular function) and meth. The carpet warehouse was mainly earth tones. They've featured shades of brown a lot this season - I still think it' represents naivety/ innocence.

Lydia back :whoo:Don't forget your stevias, bytch :umad:

The playground Mike helped to build is the same one the cops rolled up on him at, before Walt clapped him :ohhh::wow::mjcry:

As soon as the chick pitched the idea of not using the adspace under his own name - I knew what was coming. :banderas:

Chuck taking the Magneto show on the road :skip:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nacho is the OG Jesse :wow: the sewing work is where his hidden talent lies, whereas Jesse's was woodwork - he seems to be really into it. He's also about to poison the shyt out of Hector :lupe:

Crazy 8 being all happy-go-lucky back then. :to:He's been in the game for years - it made him an animal.:mjcry:

More colour-work again tonight - the yellow and red stop sign outside the laundromat is a foreshadowing of the :demonic:shyt to come. It might be the first time so far that blue is connected with both honesty (the laundromat's regular function) and meth. The carpet warehouse was mainly earth tones. They've featured shades of brown a lot this season - I still think it' represents naivety/ innocence.

Lydia back :whoo:Don't forget your stevias, bytch :umad:

The playground Mike helped to build is the same one the cops rolled up on him at, before Walt clapped him :ohhh::wow::mjcry:

As soon as the chick pitched the idea of not using the adspace under his own name - I knew what was coming. :banderas:

Chuck taking the Magneto show on the road :skip:

Chuck out here looking like Professor Chaos.:mjlol:

12196_3_full.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Walt was a hoe in the end & single handedly brought down a whole operation
Bullshyt. He had to defend himself for Jesse fukk ups. Jesse couldn't keep the peace and Walt defended him. The ball was in motion for Gus to replace him and Jesse with Gail. Walt did what he had to and defend himself. Get down or lay down you know the rules.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Bullshyt. He had to defend himself for Jesse fukk ups. Jesse couldn't keep the peace and Walt defended him. The ball was in motion for Gus to replace him and Jesse with Gail. Walt did what he had to and defend himself. Get down or lay down you know the rules.
The wheels were in motion but then Jesse and Gus became somewhat close after their ordeal in Mexico and Jesse spoke up for Walt...

I think IF Walt came hat in hand at Gus and made some attempt at reconciliation with Jesse backing him, Gus might have been content to let the Walt thing run its course(i.e: let him cook until he died of cancer). But Walt's pride wouldn't allow it.

Mike said as much to Walt. "You could have shut your mouth, cooked and made as much money as you ever needed."