The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Mike's daughter-in law giving him chores and shyt, while she can barely make Mickey Mouse pancakes:francis:. Yeah, I'll build your playground :beli:

Nacho getting tired of the bullshyt, almost slicing up his hand at work, having to beat up people, and getting guns pulled on him for petty shyt. Hector said 6, I'm taking 6 :sadcam:. Took care of Tuco and now he got something cooking for Tio :sas1: ding, ding.

Jimmy letting Chuck's ex-wife know he's not his brothers keeper any longer :hubie:

Meanwhile Chuck trying to build up his tolerance or maybe seek help for his condition :skip:

The cameo from Lydia :gladbron:, the Saul Goodman name drop at the end :gladbron:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Those lawyers at the bar hearing wouldnt have just let his planting the cell phone scheme go, and then give Chuck the side eye as it played out.

Episode was good, but that 100% would never happen.
but they didn't... the judges stopped him and chucks lawyer stopped him... chuck started screaming I'M NOT CRAZY!!! to the point every one in the courtroom was shocked... then he just went all in

shyt i'm sure they all wanted to hear his explanation after that outburst.. maybe if he just shut up and let his lawyer talk, they'd have over ruled it... but like chuck knows jimmy, jimmy knows chuck

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yes we need the fukery but Lydia character won't be too big. Maybe I can see a scenario of her helping Gus distribute a little and maybe how Gus helps her rise up in that company

I really wonder how far they'll go with that Cinnabon arc

I think this is where we see Kim and Saul go their separate ways
You got it wrong, Lydia didn't need Gus . She did it herself. Lydia according to Mike was with the shyts heavy.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
"s'all good mayne".... :blessed:

all these origin easter eggs just remind me how Walt fukked shyt up for everybody.... :francis:
He didn't. They were all criminals and eventually like all criminals you go to jail or the grave. Let's not act like these guys were doing Gods work now.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got it wrong, Lydia didn't need Gus . She did it herself. Lydia according to Mike was with the shyts heavy.
She wouldn't be piggybacking on Gus then, her strength was international distribution which didn't really take place until after Gus died

Maybe we now find out what happened to her baby daddy

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lydia fine crazy ass, wonder who was knocking that down :noah:
plemons2.jpg

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
carmela was on another level. biggest hypocrite in tv history.

Word lol When Tony fukked that one legged Russian heaux I was like :lolbron: when she found out. Skylar is a close second Walt looking for that guala in the basement just to find out she gave it away to dude she was fukking :picard:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When Crazy Eight was trying to explain one of his guys got spooked and lost the product, he wanted to say something else but was cut off

Was he going to say he's just a dumb white boy kid

We gonna see young Jesse?

Might be a REACH but i dunno

Probably not though cos when Jesse goes see him he assumes Jesse just wants to buy and is kinda surprised he's selling.

Still though with Gilligan,never can tell

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bout to watch this now....it's rare I watch a miss a live episode of "Better Call Saul" but I was playing "Breath Of The Wild" last night.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished.

That was a great episode. The "Breaking Bad" writers greatest strength is connecting the dots so plot advancements seem natural. Jimmy being suspended so he can't use his own commercial air time....then coming to the conclusion that he could sell the air time, but not as himself....thus the Saul Goodman persona....was great writing.

Hector is a real piece of shyt for trying to get Nacho's dad in the dope game.

Oh and I didn't see anybody notice it....but now we know why Tuco was in jail for so long. That was a question last season.

Fred.