The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I talking about the flash forward. Plus it's time. Kim and rest have done there part , it time for the gangster to emerge.
Seeing how Lydia truly is would be great. She was the female Gus.

Yes we need the fukery but Lydia character won't be too big. Maybe I can see a scenario of her helping Gus distribute a little and maybe how Gus helps her rise up in that company

I really wonder how far they'll go with that Cinnabon arc

I think this is where we see Kim and Saul go their separate ways

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Kinda how ironic how she got her husband and mike involved in crime to meet her money demands and she never asks where it comes from

she's apart of a long list of TV wags who love the lifestyle their criminal husbands & boyfriends provide, but want to act holier than thou and pretend they're much better. At the end of the day, she wants a man to take care of her which isn't wrong, but she's manipulative and trying to playing the victim, rather than just being honest.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
she's apart of a long list of TV wags who love the lifestyle their criminal husbands & boyfriends provide, but want to act holier than thou and pretend they're much better. At the end of the day, she wants a man to take care of her which isn't wrong, but she's manipulative and trying to playing the victim, rather than just being honest.

Carmela Soprano Syndrome, with the devout Catholic act :russ: