The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
wait..... why are people saying jimmy was robbing from their pops?
didnt the flashback prove their pops was just a shytty business owner and kept getting conned pit of money? and jimmy was the only reason why that place stayed opened??
at the end of that scene, little jimmy steals the money out the register for himself too... and slipping jimmy was born

chuck did a full accounting before they died.. money was missing and the pops didn't know why.. even if he was a lick, he would know he gave away shyt and that's where it went.. nah jimmy was flat out stealing shyt when he was running the store while chuck was away

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
at the end of that scene, little jimmy steals the money out the register for himself too... and slipping jimmy was born

chuck did a full accounting before they died.. money was missing and the pops didn't know why.. even if he was a lick, he would know he gave away shyt and that's where it went.. nah jimmy was flat out stealing shyt when he was running the store while chuck was away
jimmy stealing all that money from his dad goes against who jimmy is
its the jimmy chuck wanted to see
and jimmy just took the blame because he didnt want chuck to learn their pops squandered all that money himself

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait..... why are people saying jimmy was robbing from their pops?
didnt the flashback prove their pops was just a shytty business owner and kept getting conned pit of money? and jimmy was the only reason why that place stayed opened??

That flashback ALSO showed Jimmy stealing from the register out of spite of his dad constantly getting conned. That was the genesis of "Slippin' Jimmy".

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
he like doubled the price from what his dad was giving out
their dad was getting conned left and right, thats how the money went missing

I wouldn't say his dad was getting conned, he was just more naive and too nice. I think he knew people were lying to him, he just chose to believe in the best of humanity even when humanity showed it's ugliness.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
:comeon:

I Know I ain't the only one that thought that shyt was legit bruh.... hell of an acting job...

There was an episode in a previous season where Chuck had been admitted to the hospital and a therapist or Jimmy(I can't remember) put a cell phone next to Chuck without him knowing to prove this shyt was all in his mind. I think Jimmy found out at that moment that the disease was bullshyt.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that lie inspired Jimmy later. I always said Chuck knows Jimmy. Then I realized later in BB. What you guys are missing the points in Breaking Bad.

I thought the same. Jimmy was...less than impressive. I don't know what I was expecting but I definitely expected more than just making Chuck have an outburst on the stand.

That's such a Saul tactic, though. Jimmy may never have been the lawyer Chuck was but he gets results. As Jesse said in BB, "You don't want a criminal lawyer. You want a *criminal* lawyer."
Jimmy was impressive his whole strategy played out . Part of what he did was just stalling and distraction to prove it's all in chucks head , he proves chucks crazy then his argument that he was lying to make his mentally disturbed brother feel better then turns out he was so crazy and paranoid he taped him to try and get him disbarred and that set him off . Legally jimmy is all in the wrong no matter what his reasons but this isn't a regular legal hearing .

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I'm surprised the Flim Room liked this episode, thought y'all would hate it cause it was slow paced and didn't have Mike/Gus/Cartels. All the court scenes reminded me of Law & Order.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Jimmy son the shyt out of chuck's smug ass..... so all this time his fear of electronics was purely mental..... :picard:
This was proven in either season 1 or 2 when Chuck was in the Hospital, and the doctor turned on the machine when Chuck wasn't looking.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I wanna fukk the shyt outta kim, she ain't fine or anything but her loyalty to jimmy makes her hot.

With everything going on, I'm most curious to see what happens between these two for them to go their separate ways. I just really hope nothing crazy happens to pam where she loses everything and has a hate for jimmy. Hoping they both just go their separate ways