dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
exactly

THIS DUDE ROBBED HIS OWN PARENTS BLIND UNTIL THE DAY THEY DIED

i have a brother... just let me find out he doing this shyt.. and then my parents not only not believing it... but got me flying cross country to bail him out of jail repeatedly

even after that... after i take care of them.. after i take care of him... after i bust my ass for decades to become a partner of a prestigious law firm... i still get his ass a job

and now he wants to be a lawyer and have my name attached to this shyt.. work in my company... and fukked up, illegal type of fukkery, is going to be placed on me and my name and my company

nah fukk him.. i wouldn't even have got that little nikka a job in the first place... let alone let him have some powerful position at my company. hell fukking nah

now i wouldn't have set him up for the fall and done all that... but he'd be working that mail room at ups cause it damn sure wouldn't be with me
Agreed. You love to hate Chuck with his sanctimonious, snobby bullshyt and how everyone moves the earth to accommodate him. But he's right about Jimmy. Jimmy with the law at his disposal is an alligator in a daycare. But Jimmy is still a valid protagonist because we've seen him meticulously labor over every detail to provide Chuck comfort. He truly loves his brother.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm surprised the Flim Room liked this episode, thought y'all would hate it cause it was slow paced and didn't have Mike/Gus/Cartels. All the court scenes reminded me of Law & Order.
Michael McKean was really good in the episode. We don't give him enough credit for his acting in here.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't know, "hate" is a strong word but Chuck does legit seem to hate Jimmy or at least envies him to the point where he wants to see him living poorly which is pretty shytty of him.

The dinner scene and the aftermath with his ex-wife was a perfect example of the dynamic going on between them. Chuck is smart as fukk and he was trying to use his intelligence to show off for his wife at the dinner table but along comes Jimmy who is much more personable. Yeah, he's kind of a loser but he's personable, charismatic, can talk his ass off, intelligent on the low and naturally funny. He had Chuck's wife's panties wet at the dinner table with all his lawyer jokes and bullshyt.

Chuck tries to be funny with her later on while their in bed and she's like :dwillhuh: .... that type of shyt eats away at a guy like Chuck. "I'm smart, I do everything the right way, he's nothing, why is he LOVED more than me? Why is he so liked? Why does everything come EASIER for him? How does he get away with it?!"

It's incredible writing
What's sad about Chuck is that Jimmy is the only person that seemed to like and help Chuck just for being Chuck. I'm not even sure Hamlin likes Chuck. He puts up with him because he can't afford to buy chuck out. They pay someone to bring over supplies. Now we learn that Chuck's wife left him, not because she hates Chuck but rather she seems indifferent towards him. Dude is a very unappealing person.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Episode went by so fast.

Few questions:

Why did Kim say Bingo at the end of last episode?

Is Chuck faking his condition now that he's had a battery on him? Is it all in his head?
Confirmation the tape was going to be played, which meant Chuck would have to testify and Jimmy had the opportunity to expose him. Kinda disappointing, I thought it was foreshadowing something bigger.

I think the divorce triggered his mental illness. When Chuck was in the hospital during Season 1, the doctor showed Jimmy that the condition wasn't real by secretly turning on the electronic remote that controlled the bed.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Confirmation the tape was going to be played, which meant Chuck would have to testify and Jimmy had the opportunity to expose him. Kinda disappointing, I thought it was foreshadowing something bigger.

I think the divorce triggered his mental illness. When Chuck was in the hospital during Season 1, the doctor showed Jimmy that the condition wasn't real by secretly turning on the electronic remote that controlled the bed.

:ohhh:

:salute:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I like Jimmy McGill as a protagonist more than Walter White. I wanted to see Walt fall since like Season 2 lol.

Saul is alot more likeable and morally has better intentions so thats no surprise, I can't see the writers turning Jimmy to an utterly despicable character like Walt
he's just too much fun

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Always good to see alberto and manolo together on screen:mjcry:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I wanna fukk the shyt outta kim, she ain't fine or anything but her loyalty to jimmy makes her hot.

With everything going on, I'm most curious to see what happens between these two for them to go their separate ways. I just really hope nothing crazy happens to pam where she loses everything and has a hate for jimmy. Hoping they both just go their separate ways
My guess is he'll have to change identities and leave her behind for her own safety...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
My guess is he'll have to change identities and leave her behind for her own safety...
What the fukk are you talking about? Change identities? He changed his identity in breaking bad to escape the police. Why would he change his identity on BCS? Yet still work as a lawyer in the same city.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I initially assumed that, but then I recall a bit of foreshadowing in the very 1st episode in which Chuck was suggesting to Jimmy to change his name so it won't be a conflict of interest with HH&M. I think Jimmy is going to disassociate any relation with that firm entirely and embrace the criminal aspect. I think that's what going to have Kim leave him because Jimmy promised her not to go completely to that criminal side. That part in season 2 where she asked to not associate herself with his activities is going to be her undoing. Just a prediction. You can ride for someone just for long enough.