The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thats what Im saying tho. call cops first. then you can help the guy or better yet wait for cops to show up

Mike also wasn't thinking that long term. He was in the bar buying shots because in his mind he "won". This is still relatively early in his gooning career.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't printers keep track of every copy they make?

:lolbron:

I'm not even sure they'll care enough to look into Chuck's story deeper. Dude seemingly lost his mind in front of at least 4 people, over something Hamlin, who doesn't even like Jimmy that much, admitted was probably a simple mistake.

Fred.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
giphy.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mike also wasn't thinking that long term. He was in the bar buying shots because in his mind he "won". This is still relatively early in his gooning career.

Fred.
Agreed and one of the reasons he hated Walt. Walt like Gus stressed the details and wouldn't have let that slide . In season one when Jesse bought the gun to kill Tuco, he made Jesse go over the details of killing him . What if Tuco was with his posse ? What about the big guy Garza. He would need more than one shot. That's season one Walt already thinking ahead and adapting to the competitions level .

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even sure they'll care enough to look into Chuck's story deeper. Dude seemingly lost his mind in front of at least 4 people, over something Hamlin, who doesn't even like Jimmy that much, admitted was probably a simple mistake.

Fred.
This probably where chuck is permanently crippled and Saul is permanently stuck caring for him. Also I dont think the clerk had time to wipe the tape

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if hector becomes crippled next week or season 3?

He seemed in pretty bad shape when the shipment didn't arrive

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not on the side of people who love this show but this episode is where it needs to be on the regular. A balance between action, drama,and most of all great conflict. And the conflict was great in this one. The smartness of Chuck vs. the slickness of Jimmy. Who wins? (To give a biblical example, it was like Jacob vs. Esau)If it stays it this level instead of them just builiding it up because the season is about to end then I can rock with this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
instead of them just builiding it up because the season is about to end then I can rock with this.

I do agree this is the best episode of the show so far but what you're describing is how they've written since "Breaking Bad". Let things cook for 90% of the season then things spiral out of control in the last couple eps.

Fred.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli don't got no love for Chuck?:to: I'm always riding with Saul but this season made me understand Chuck better. His brother is a compulsive con man who stole from their own father. I couldn't fukk with a sibling who did that. I still was against his ongoing sibling rivalry and "condition" but when he banged his head I felt bad. I'm not sure if it was for Chuck or if it was for Saul causing/witnessing it:jbhmm:

I have a strange attraction to Kim. I think it started when she joined in on conning that guy at the restaurant. Ever since then she's been sexy to me. Professional woman with a wild side:steviej:

So nah it wasn't literally the middle of the desert but there's no reason for a random person to think it's some gangster shyt. For all they know the driver is an innocent guy that got robbed and tied up.

Mike's plan wasn't perfect but the good Samaritan was a moron because he didn't call the cops at any point before, during, or after he found the guy tied up. Then they killed him.

Fred.

:comeon: Who robs a truck and cuts the tires open? Once you see that you gotta know they weren't looking for something legal. That good Samaritan was extremely naive.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, that was a great episode. I didn't see the heel turn from Kim at all but I loved it.