The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Kim basically crossed over into the darkside here almost moreso than the other characters on the show. She doesn't have to answer to Chuck anymore and clapped back at him and now she's basically telling Jimmy to cover his tracks. The great thing about this show is you can't blame one person for going in the direction they are in... they are all responsible for pushing each other into that direction in some way.

When Jimmy showed up at the copyshop and said "Remember Me?" The first thing that popped up in my mind was the Big Pun track Tres Leches.
Kim didn't really have much of a choice tbh, she said herself there that Jimmy would be disbarred and facing jail time. I do think she also wanted to back up Jimmy for the first time, but it was also the right thing to do logically. Chuck had no evidence and for most people a typo is far far more likely than your brother sabotaging all your documents. The ether she spat was for Jimmy tho.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If I ever see a hispanic dude tied up in the middle of the desert, I'll say a prayer for him as I drive past. :merchant:
Or just call the cops anonymously. Good Samaritan fukked up big time.

Actually come to think about it, Mike should've called the cops from a burner or something if he wanted them to see it.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:snoop:Why does Chuck have it out so bad for Jimmy. Couldn't have just let it go and retired as a respected Lawyer. Now Jimmy gonna carry the death of Chuck (If he is dead) on his shoulders and Kim gon bail on their partnership as soon as she finds out. Like Chuck told her, she's an accessory after the fact now so she's going down if they find out what Jimmy did. And I'm guessing they will find out now.

:banderas:Finale better start off with that commercial Jimmy been working on.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Or just call the cops anonymously. Good Samaritan fukked up big time.

Actually come to think about it, Mike should've called the cops from a burner or something if he wanted them to see it.

Nah, because that's what he did when he set up Tuco and they somehow figured out he was more than just a victim. An anonymous tip that some guy is hog tied in the middle of the desert is even more suspicious, because how would the person know that? The average person would try to help them, not call in a tip.

Fred.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Chuck shouldve worn his space cape :yeshrug:
:bryan:When he got out the car with it on, I was like I know this nikka ain't gonna wear that into the copy shop. They ain't gonna take him serious if he does. Then he threw it back in the car.

:snoop:In hindsight now he definitely should have kept it on.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fukk Chuck. If he dies, he dies, I got the conscious of Drago :demonic:

This. I'm tired of them with the closeup shots of Chuck's CACdescending face when he's saying some matter of fact shyt. He needs to get stuck my lightning already or put in a room with old TVs showing static on the screens.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
fukk skyler still :pacspit:
Skyler :blessed:
Favorite character after Hank and Walt.
I cheered when she told Walt she fukked Ted :blessed:
She's a better character than Kim and i'm fukking pissed that people are arguing otherwise solely because they find her more likable when the only reason why they're saying it is because Kim is the type of GF they'd want and she's not impeding Jimmy :blessed:
Pissed:blessed: