The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To those of you hatin on chuck da gawd are we forgetting that Saul might have stolen from his dad or fukked with his accounts? We don't know if it's true but if it is that explains chucks actions a lot

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To those of you hatin on chuck da gawd are we forgetting that Saul might have stolen from his dad or fukked with his accounts? We don't know if it's true but if it is that explains chucks actions a lot
Jimmy is an a$$hole but Chuck irks me with his stupid phobia. He's crazy.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

They showed that his dad was a sucker who was handing out money to anybody with a sob story. Jimmy stole money after the fact because he was so disgusted by his dad's behavior.

Don't make it right but it's a far cry from the picture Chuck painted.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23 this podcast episode is pretty good, going in depth about the stunts/wardrobe, none of the usual back patting.

I listened to it just now.
Had no idea the costume designer for "Better Call Saul" also worked on "The Education Of Sonny Carson". :ohhh:

The only complaint I have about the new podcasts is they used to give a clue what the next episode would be about and they no longer do.

Fred.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Nah, because that's what he did when he set up Tuco and they somehow figured out he was more than just a victim. An anonymous tip that some guy is hog tied in the middle of the desert is even more suspicious, because how would the person know that? The average person would try to help them, not call in a tip.

Fred.
With all respect, I can't agree breh, truck was driving on an actual road so it's not quite middle of desert :manny: and if it's like you said, why didn't Mike think that average person would try help and then get fukked up for it?

shyt I see a dude tied with his eyes taped and shyt not far from mexico I'm calling police asap and not try to get into shyt

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Skyler :blessed:
Favorite character after Hank and Walt.
I cheered when she told Walt she fukked Ted :blessed:
She's a better character than Kim and i'm fukking pissed that people are arguing otherwise solely because they find her more likable when the only reason why they're saying it is because Kim is the type of GF they'd want and she's not impeding Jimmy :blessed:
Pissed:blessed:
:francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With all respect, I can't agree breh, truck was driving on an actual road so it's not quite middle of desert :manny: and if it's like you said, why didn't Mike think that average person would try help and then get fukked up for it?

shyt I see a dude tied with his eyes taped and shyt not far from mexico I'm calling police asap and not try to get into shyt

It was nowhere near Mexico breh. It was 45 minutes outside of ABQ. There's nothing really around that road, which is why they chose to film there.

So nah it wasn't literally the middle of the desert but there's no reason for a random person to think it's some gangster shyt. For all they know the driver is an innocent guy that got robbed and tied up.

Mike's plan wasn't perfect but the good Samaritan was a moron because he didn't call the cops at any point before, during, or after he found the guy tied up. Then they killed him.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep it's official
F
R
I
N
G
S

B
A
C
K
breaking-bad-gif-gus-fring-6071591.gif
:blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a hunch, which I'll put in spoilers. It's not confirmed, but it does deal with things we've been discussing, and if I'm right I don't want to ruin it for other people.

I have a feeling they planned for Gus to show up for the finale but it won't happen until next year. Because at Paley Fest last month they said a cameo was supposed to happen in the finale, but it was so big it would've distracted from the rest of the episode so they had to cut it.

Fred.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Mike's plan wasn't perfect but the good Samaritan was a moron because he didn't call the cops at any point before, during, or after he found the guy tied up. Then they killed him.

Fred.
thats what Im saying tho. call cops first. then you can help the guy or better yet wait for cops to show up

• Dap
Reactions: hex

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Don't printers keep track of every copy they make?

:lolbron:
they have memory but its finite and also usually are RAM which are erased when you power them down (like your pc's memory)
basically, in 2002 or whenever that is supposed to be in, there is near zero chance of them finding a copy the way you expect