The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Chuck should have taken his space blanket into the copy shop, protect your head brehs :francis:.

Kim saving Jimmy's ass not once, but twice in the episode :whew:. First by sticking up for him in front of Chuck, even though she knew what he was saying was true. While what Chuck was saying was true, everything about how Chuck had a hand in making Jimmy the person he was now was true as well :ufdup:.

Nacho doubting Mike's Batman skills. The money was in the tires :leon:.

The makeup artist girl messing with Jimmy's con :rudy:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Kim basically crossed over into the darkside here almost moreso than the other characters on the show. She doesn't have to answer to Chuck anymore and clapped back at him and now she's basically telling Jimmy to cover his tracks. The great thing about this show is you can't blame one person for going in the direction they are in... they are all responsible for pushing each other into that direction in some way.

When Jimmy showed up at the copyshop and said "Remember Me?" The first thing that popped up in my mind was the Big Pun track Tres Leches.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah I can't believe Jimmy would be so thorough with the initial plan, and then not panic to go cover his tracks once chuck's hoe ass mentioned the photo copy spot...he knows how obsessive big bro is more than kim, shouldn't have took her to remind him to tie up that loose end...dope episode though. ..think I hate chuck as much as I hated skyler in some of the latter seasons of BB

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Yeah I can't believe Jimmy would be so thorough with the initial plan, and then not panic to go cover his tracks once chuck's hoe ass mentioned the photo copy spot...he knows how obsessive big bro is more than kim, shouldn't have took her to remind him to tie up that loose end...dope episode though. ..think I hate chuck as much as I hated skyler in some of the latter seasons of BB
fukk skyler still :pacspit:

Superstar
Daps
Season 2, Episode 10

Klick

Jimmy is forced to make a hard choice. Mike takes matters into his own hands. Hamlin relays shocking news while Chuck's condition continues to evolve.

chuck isnt dead

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
First off - fukk Hamlin, Hamlin and McGill as a staff, a legal company and a motherfukking crew :umad:

Gilligan went ham with the colour palettes this episode.

A lot of yellow, some Hamlin muted blue. And Jimmy's green toothbrush (half blue/half yellow). There was even a rainbow in the office. I took that as Kim's freedom to choose what sort of practice she runs. The moment when she told Jimmy to tie up loose ends was some straight up 'Skyler' shyt.

Hector seems to have quite the temper. He needs to manage his stress better - might fukk around and have a stroke :sas2: