The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Good to have official word but this was damn near guaranteed no matter what. It's one of the most popular/critically acclaimed shows on cable.

Fred.
what are the ratings breh? I know the premiere only had 33% of the season 1's audience

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what are the ratings breh? I know the premiere only had 33% of the season 1's audience

*long possibly boring post ahead*

On average, 4.4 million an episode. Which puts it ahead of most cable shows, aside from blockbusters like "The Walking Dead" and "Game Of Thrones".

You know how the internet is, everyone wants to be first to report on something. So sites usually report the ratings the day after.

The problem with that is, live viewing isn't the standard Nielsen uses any more. They go by Live +3. Which means the initial airing, plus 3 days worth of DVR recordings.

So you'll have a site list the live viewings, and say "BCS" is at 33% of it's season 1 audience. The actual numbers come out 2 days after that, and instead of 2.5 million it's 4.5 million....which is more or less exactly what season 1 was.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The joke was funny, it's just that he doesn't have the ability to tell them like Jimmy.
yea he doesnt have the swag, thats where all this jealousy starts from

he probably feels he could be a better lawyer if he had jimmys it factor

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
yea he doesnt have the swag, thats where all this jealousy starts from

he probably feels he could be a better lawyer if he had jimmys it factor
Are you serious?? Chuck is 100 times the lawyer Jimmy is. He is a success with his own law firm that makes more money than Jimmy ever could legit. Chuck is a respected lawyer known all over the area. I get you like Jimmy the person but if my life is on the line or my business , I'm going with Chuck. Jimmy is at work doing nothing job related at night while Chuck goes to work at midnight to get started. Chuck does not tell jokes, he wins cases.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you serious?? Chuck is 100 times the lawyer Jimmy is. He is a success with his own law firm that makes more money than Jimmy ever could legit. Chuck is a respected lawyer known all over the area. I get you like Jimmy the person but if my life is on the line or my business , I'm going with Chuck. Jimmy is at work doing nothing job related at night while Chuck goes to work at midnight to get started. Chuck does not tell jokes, he wins cases.
It's all true which makes it maddening to chuck, he's a better person and lawyer but he's still jealous of jimmys swag

Either chuck is one petty mofo or just a hater that jimmy is no longer mail guy jimmy

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another slow imo but it's good to see that chuck has always been a douche

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It's all true which makes it maddening to chuck, he's a better person and lawyer but he's still jealous of jimmys swag

Either chuck is one petty mofo or just a hater that jimmy is no longer mail guy jimmy
Let's see how it plays out, from what I see Chuck is right that Jimmy takes advantage of these people who help him. If he tells Kim he did take the money from his father then damn.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps