The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The Jimmy story is almost over, his boss put him at strike 2. Jimmy has this girl shadowing him at work and he promptly disses her to give a lawsuit to go against her own firm. He throws that into the trash where this girl had removed a soda can, she can present this Davis and HHM and have Kim disbarred for tampering . He must up and like Skyler said you not doing it for me, you doing for yourself to show everyone you smarter.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like where this series is going. getting all the characters from BB gradually introduced. hector salamanca can now talk and talk again, and we got tuco as well.

hopefully we'll get to see gus and gale boetticher in later seasons.

CdmncXBXEAALdxo.jpg

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like where this series is going. getting all the characters from BB gradually introduced. hector salamanca can now talk and talk again, and we got tuco as well.

hopefully we'll get to see gus and gale boetticher in later seasons.
Why would gale have a part? Guy is a pretty minor character, maybe they kinda show Gus turning him into his stooge I guess

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yellow Cup is back :blessed:

Who would have thought Jimmy's conscience made flesh was a frumpy White chick? :skip:

Tio :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If we get into the lives of the criminals once he breaks bad, then it'll be worth it. But if stays the same direction, then this is like Mad Men to me. Just not my type of show.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not a question of whether or not we'll get into that, it's when. That's definitely happening.

Fred.
I feel you. I guess I wondering if it's going to go for the BB feel when it does happen. As in unexpected drama, action, etc. Even with Mike's "half of face" symbolism, I'm like eh. To use Marvel movie term, it just doesn't feel like the same "universe" so to speak.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Was it me or did one of the guys in the resturant look like Walter? I know it wasn't him etc. but he had on a pink shirt and walked pass Mike right before Hector walked in.

Edit: nvm. My eyes all messed up.. Hah

Last edited: