The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chuck is such an elitist prick. :scusthov:

Jimmy winning over Chuck's wife with those jokes :umad: Those jokes had him having an existential crisis :mjlol: You could see the :to: in his face when sitting in bed.

That loser ass girl :camby:

Kim being a good ol' worker bee. :scust:

"I'd kill my mother for a fireplace. Hell, I'd kill her for a window" :whoa: :francis: :huhldup:

"You've got enough on your plate in doc review :ufdup:" suck corporate dikk brehs and brehettes and still take L's

Tio Salamanca :krs: (also, I didn't think that looked anything like Walt in the background in the diner scene :manny:)

Mike in some shyt.. :whew:

You see the promo for next week? :sas2:

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chuck is such an elitist prick. :scusthov:

Jimmy winning over Chuck's wife with those jokes :umad: Those jokes had him having an existential crisis :mjlol: You could see the :to: in his face when sitting in bed.

That loser ass girl :camby:

Kim being a good ol' worker bee. :scust:

"I'd kill my mother for a fireplace. Hell, I'd kill her for a window" :whoa: :francis: :huhldup:

"You've got enough on your plate in doc review :ufdup:" suck corporate dikk brehs and brehettes and still take L's

Tio Salamanca :krs: (also, I didn't think that looked anything like Walt in the background in the diner scene :manny:)

Mike in some shyt.. :whew:
That was my confusion with mikes plan . He really thought he could get a cartel member with a connected family arrested on something like that and have no repercussions ?!!! How

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was my confusion with mikes plan . He really thought he could get a cartel member with a connected family arrested on something like that and have no repercussions ?!!! How

well he had a perfect plan until tuco dropped the gun

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he shoots him that cartel wouldn't of stopped until they found out what happened
Maybe but Tuco was a hot head user they'd have a huge amount of people to search through . I don't see how this plan doesn't get nacho looked at same way as if a sniper suddenly sniped him

Hammer

Banned
Daps
this season has been okay. still moving slow but the first 4 episodes were pretty good

the last episode sucked

hopefully tmrw night is good

Robbo

All Star
Daps
How did the last episode suck

I didn't like a lot of the filler with Kim making all the phone calls with the post its on the window. Its one of those episodes where, when you wait all week for this show, its a letdown. If it were another show in the middle of a binge watch, it wouldn't be so bad at all. Kind of reminds me of the fly episode on BB. It was a maddening episode if you waited a week for the story to progress, but watching it in the middle of multiple episodes, you can appreciate it more.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe but Tuco was a hot head user they'd have a huge amount of people to search through . I don't see how this plan doesn't get nacho looked at same way as if a sniper suddenly sniped him

I'm not sure they suspect Nacho of anything. Even if they ask Tuco what happened, Nacho did tell him "man, let's go" before the police got there. They set him up but Tuco's dumb ass fell right into it.

Mike gotta hold the L either way because he's so desperate for money he took the job. He should've turned it down. I have a feeling the "stroke" Hector has is because of Mike though.

Fred.