The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Had to be the dumbest plan ever. 25K for taking a near death beating and Tuco is not going to do any real time and your face looks like

MartinTommyHearns.png

:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

Man. So far the show has been solid, WITH MUCH UNTOUCHED POTENTIAL. Why the hell are nikkas acting like this shyt has already been classic? Damn near nothing has happened yet, no stand out scenes, no excellent acting, no classic moments YET.

The hell is wrong with some of you nikkas. Give the show time to shine cause y'all sound retarded as hell making comparisons right now. The jump from S1 to S2 has been nowhere near as good as BB. BCS has yet to even establish any form of greatness. Chill out and let them cook, cause from what I'm hearing, the ratings are currently BAD. Breaking Bad had people hooked by the end of S1, if not by then, then by a few episodes into S2. Y'all really need to chill with the hype fellas.

With that neing said, I'm loving the show so far. Straight classic shyt :troll:

:dahell:

Who said it's classic? Dude from Twitter is a TV critic. I like the show but I ain't calling anything classic after 14 episodes.

As far as the ratings, they're good. Especially for AMC.

The standard for Nielsen ratings nowadays is Live +3 which means the day of, plus 3 additional days of DVR recordings. "Better Call Saul" is doing around 2.5 mill before Live +3. After they're sitting around 4 mill. To put it into perspective shyt like "Halt And Catch Fire" does 400k an episode on AMC and just got renewed.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had to be the dumbest plan ever. 25K for taking a near death beating and Tuco is not going to do any real time and your face looks like

MartinTommyHearns.png

Tuco is gone for 5-6 years breh. They only need him gone long enough for Nacho to take over.

Fred.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Tuco is gone for 5-6 years breh. They only need him gone long enough for Nacho to take over.

Fred.

He was the highlight of the show, I hope they give us more Héctor Salamanca (its crazy that the actor is a Jew) to make up for it...Nacho is cool, but Tuco had me geeked.

Héctor Salamanca (its crazy that the actor is a Jew)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Héctor Salamanca (its crazy that the actor is a Jew)

I agree with the rest of your post but I wanted to focus on this part.

Are you serious? :dahell:

I had no idea.

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:dahell:

Who said it's classic? Dude from Twitter is a TV critic. I like the show but I ain't calling anything classic after 14 episodes.

As far as the ratings, they're good. Especially for AMC.

The standard for Nielsen ratings nowadays is Live +3 which means the day of, plus 3 additional days of DVR recordings. "Better Call Saul" is doing around 2.5 mill before Live +3. After they're sitting around 4 mill. To put it into perspective shyt like "Halt And Catch Fire" does 400k an episode on AMC and just got renewed.

Fred.
Not directed at you bro, but there is nikkas in this thread saying that BCS has been better than BB up to this point, and that shyt is retarded as hell imo. Absolutely nothing has happened yet, the plot has not even advanced in any way, shape, or form; but u got dudes making comparisons.

I had thought the viewership was doing kinda bad though. Thanks for the correction my nikka.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not directed at you bro, but there is nikkas in this thread saying that BCS has been better than BB up to this point, and that shyt is retarded as hell imo. Absolutely nothing has happened yet, the plot has not even advanced in any way, shape, or form; but u got dudes making comparisons.

I had thought the viewership was doing kinda bad though. Thanks for the correction my nikka.

It's all good breh. And nah....those people are wilding. But it is what it is. Outside of "Five-O" (the Mike episode last season) I wouldn't say any one episode of this is anywhere near "Breaking Bad". It could happen eventually but I need to see 4-5 seasons before I start making comparisons.

Fred.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just realized that Mike was the cop who ran outta bullets and got murked with Nick Nolte's gun at the beginning of 48 Hours
:leon:

13:25

I always thought Mikes manerrisms in BB and BCS were cause he was old as hell. But watching from his opening scene until death in 48 hours, he been acting like that for 30 years :heh:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

MartinTommyHearns.png

5 years is no real time in what work you live in? How you think he getting away with gun possession and assault in broad daylight ?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs be careful PaleyFest is today (TV convention with various writers/actors/etc.) and they already showed the episode from Monday. I got spoiled literally reading two sentences.:francis:

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just realized that Mike was the cop who ran outta bullets and got murked with Nick Nolte's gun at the beginning of 48 Hours
:leon:

13:25

I always thought Mikes manerrisms in BB and BCS were cause he was old as hell. But watching from his opening scene until death in 48 hours, he been acting like that for 30 years :heh:

I couldn't even tell which one is

:russ: