The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think ive had enough of the law sh!t, jimmy needs to start fuking around with drug dealers and the real sh!t

even that weirdo family who stole over a mil was more interesting

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
i think ive had enough of the law sh!t, jimmy needs to start fuking around with drug dealers and the real sh!t

even that weirdo family who stole over a mil was more interesting
Why "even"? I loved the Kettlemans :yeshrug:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Great episode

Seeing Mike and Tuco on screen together was pure entertainment, Mike is as calculating as Saul

I hope this Jimmy relationship with Hamlin, Chuck, and that other law firm ends in the next 2 episodes, so the show can develop Jimmy's come up as Saul

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
half way into the 2nd episode... christ this may be the most boring show on tv... 1st season they get a pass (obviously setting sh*t up) but jesus do something in this second season

i may have to drop this trash ass show if it doesnt pick up here by the 6th episode

You gave this thread a 1 star. You already have your opinion on this show. No real reason for you to be in this thread anymore. You clearly don't like it.

What makes this show trash?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The argument many are making and I see reviewers saying the same thing, this show doesn't stand well on its own. If this was a brand new show with no connection to Breaking Bad, I don't think people would be hyping it like they are.

That's actually what makes it great. Show only works because its a prequel. We know how they end up but we don't know the tipping point that makes Jimmy turn into Saul or Mike go full fledged goon.

It's like the star wars prequels. You knew he was going to turn into Darth Vader but you really watched to see what exactly pushed him over the edge.

Ezra

Daps
On the podcasts they were talking about writing the storyboards and making sure you can get the actors before you write the scenes. They were talking about knowing if they could get Tuco or Crazy-8 actors before writing the episode.

Well - We got Mike because they wrote a scene in BB before they locked down the actor.

I'll spoiler this for those who somehow watch this but haven't seen BB

After Jane OD'd, Saul was originally scripted to come in and take care of the body ect. Odenkirk wasn't available to shoot and they were past the point of no return as far as writing the script goes. They wrote in Mike as this fixer than came to take care of the body and shyt. Talked about how they lucked into Mike's character and how they changed Saul's character.

Said they it allowed them to keep Saul hands off from that sort of stuff and keep him more as a manipulator. How it's really hard to imagine this version of Saul being ok with handling a body and shyt.

And how it's even harder to imagine Jimmy McGill going from where he is now all the way to being ok handling dead bodies.

BB and BCS are so great, it's hard to imagine they fly by the seat of their pants like this when making the show. Makes it that much more impressive.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
great ep.

i really like the actor playing nacho..we need more diversity :mjpls: :troll:

i feel stupid for just now realizing michael mckean was in clue..always bugged me i couldnt remember what i knew him from

HATED BREH ON ORPHAN BLACK :scust:

HE'S GOOD IN HIS ROLE AS NACHO THOUGH :ehh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Dap
Reactions: hex

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Damn, hating on my breh for taking some initiative :camby:Let Jimmy live :pacspit:

Tuco :russ: crazy ass mofukka

Jimmy is such a good guy :wow: Tending to Chuck's bytch ass when he was in need

Chuck is such a hater ass fukkboy.

Mike got his ass beat for $25K :russ:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Damn, hating on my breh for taking some initiative :camby:Let Jimmy live :pacspit:

Tuco :russ: crazy ass mofukka

Jimmy is such a good guy :wow: Tending to Chuck's bytch ass when he was in need

Chuck is such a hater ass fukkboy.

Mike got his ass beat for $25K :russ:
I feel like you haven't actually given Chuck a fair look as a character and just want to watch this show to root for criminals in a black and white fashion with no deeper thought hence your complaints about Cliff Main who by all means was too kind towards Jimmy :patrice:
(not that Chuck isn't spineless or that he isn't a malicious hypocrite)

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I feel like you haven't actually given Chuck a fair look as a character and just want to watch this show to root for criminals in a black and white fashion with no deeper thought hence your complaints about Cliff Main who by all means was too kind towards Jimmy :patrice:

Too kinds towards Jimmy... By trying to sabotage the dreams of his brother on the low? :martin: Come on fam.

Ezra

Daps

Agree. It's the same reason I never understood all the hate Skyler got in Breaking Bad. If your husband was an egotistical, a$$hole drug dealer, that was lying to you for years, you'd probably be a c*nt too.

She acted just how Id expect most wives would. Chuck knows Jimmy is a con man, he's acting how you'd expect him to act. Chuck is right. Doesn't mean he's not an a$$hole, but he's right.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Not Chuck, Cliff.
I thought your first sentence was in relation to Davis and Maine.
Could be wrong though.

Nah, you're right. I misread your other post. But yeah, my first sentence related to Cliff.

Jimmy was appointed head of marketing, he experimented with a commercial and got a good return on investment. Jimmy has astute business acumen and they're hating on him. As I said, let my man live. Also, being vindictive towards Kim? :camby:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Oh, word?

Fred.

:mindblown:

Man. So far the show has been solid, WITH MUCH UNTOUCHED POTENTIAL. Why the hell are nikkas acting like this shyt has already been classic? Damn near nothing has happened yet, no stand out scenes, no excellent acting, no classic moments YET.

The hell is wrong with some of you nikkas. Give the show time to shine cause y'all sound retarded as hell making comparisons right now. The jump from S1 to S2 has been nowhere near as good as BB. BCS has yet to even establish any form of greatness. Chill out and let them cook, cause from what I'm hearing, the ratings are currently BAD. Breaking Bad had people hooked by the end of S1, if not by then, then by a few episodes into S2. Y'all really need to chill with the hype fellas.

With that neing said, I'm loving the show so far. Straight classic shyt :troll: