The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel they could maintain this level of quality until the series ends it's run, and I'd be 100% happy with it.

As far as better than "BB"....it could go either way but once they get into the other shyt....Mike full time gooning, Jimmy actually being Saul, Gus, the cartels, etc. it's going to be an entirely different show.

Fred.

Soon

Banned
Daps
I feel they could maintain this level of quality until the series ends it's run, and I'd be 100% happy with it.

As far as better than "BB"....it could go either way but once they get into the other shyt....Mike full time gooning, Jimmy actually being Saul, Gus, the cartels, etc. it's going to be an entirely different show.

Fred.

Saul won't be very different from Jimmy, in BB he didn't do anything much different than what he is doing in BCS. Only difference he had his crew and had contacts in the criminal underworld, which we know he doesn't have now. Even Maury Levy from The Wire was more foul than Saul ever was in Breaking Bad. Now we waiting to see how it happened.

We seen Mike in full goon mode in Breaking Bad which was not Super Saiyan Super Good on any level, he is still that ex cop ex military dude trying to get it the fast way. Now we waiting to see how he links up with Gus and why did those guys who Walter White paid to get killed end up in prison.

The show will not become entirely different when Jimmy becomes Saul & Mike meets Gus, it will always be a prequel.

This show can easily go 6 to 7 seasons and still keep all the elements of being a prequel.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saul won't be very different from Jimmy, in BB he didn't do anything much different than what he is doing in BCS. Only difference he had his crew and had contacts in the criminal underworld, which we know he doesn't have now. Even Maury Levy from The Wire was more foul than Saul ever was in Breaking Bad. Now we waiting to see how it happened.

We seen Mike in full goon mode in Breaking Bad which was not Super Saiyan Super Good on any level, he is still that ex cop ex military dude trying to get it the fast way. Now we waiting to see how he links up with Gus and why did those guys who Walter White paid to get killed end up in prison.

The show will not become entirely different when Jimmy becomes Saul & Mike meets Gus, it will always be a prequel.

This show can easily go 6 to 7 seasons and still keep all the elements of being a prequel.

It's only going 5, they already said.

As far as the rest of your post....I disagree with damn near everything. :russ:

Saul in "BB" is 100x worse than Levy. Levy was just a crooked lawyer. Saul had a hit man on his payroll and cartel ties.

Saul is damn near a completely different person than Jimmy. You're telling me you could see Jimmy at this point actively encouraging a client to murder a witness? :usure:

And Mike....I don't mean "super goon" mode. I mean last episode he took a beating just to avoid killing a man....in "BB" he kills several people without a second thought.

Right now the show is mostly about lawyers and relationships and the Sandpiper Case. I'd say 5% is the other "BB" type shyt. That ratio has to damn near flip for us to get to where these characters are in 2008.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
3IEjBsk.jpg
This was on the Better call Saul Twitter page before it got deleted.

• Dap
Reactions: hex